No announcement yet.

[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if I had the tokens, I would get 580k every day..... its just a matter of selecting the right wheel lol
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I have done... many.. dont know how many, but hundreds of spins since start.

With new wheel i have found 2 things.

if you have 500k & 5 skele keys, 99.99% of the time you will end up with 500k as spin 7 and keys as spin 8. The only other time i didnt get was cuz i was careless and missed an item that higher priority:/.

Gz on the gem, seems its not impossible, just there to give someone a gem once in a while to prevent us from sayings its impossible.

About the rigged part, it's the same with coins aswell.

Comment

hmm... I was reading different forums about the vip wheel before I even did this. the only things I found was people getting really bad stuff.
        But if 500k is common I don't see what people get so upset over?? free 500k every 2-3 days with a small chance of getting a lvl 7,6 or 5 gem

Comment

Originally posted by fyfan View Post
          hmm... I was reading different forums about the vip wheel before I even did this. the only things I found was people getting really bad stuff.
          But if 500k is common I don't see what people get so upset over?? free 500k every 2-3 days with a small chance of getting a lvl 7,6 or 5 gem
          LOL... actually about the wheels.. what we are discussing that it is predictable what u get.
          unless super lucky which happen 1 in a million....
          ☣CAIN☣

Comment

no system announce?

Comment

The most skilful vip wheel player in wartune to ever play the game. Great guide . You are the greatest!
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Hahaha tats funny, I just found out that the wheel already knows what you have won before it even lands on the item, so the spinning is pointless. I just had 23 shadow crystals and then clicked spin on the wheel, and just then the window popped up. Congratulations for completing your quest. I was like what quest, then I looked at my window and saw that quest was completed and then looked at the wheel as it spun. Then it landed on the shadow crystal hehehe. Why even make a wheel to waste time, Just have a box you click and something pops in there and thats what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Ratty_Da_Mod View Post
                  if I had the tokens, I would get 580k every day..... its just a matter of selecting the right wheel lol
                  Ratty is 100% correct. if you are looking for gold then open and close the wheel until you have 20k 60k and 500k gold on the wheel. i go for the least amount of seend that i can get but that is just me. with those three gold items on the wheel you will get the 20k in the 1st or 2nd spin, the 60k about the 5th or 6th and the the 500k on the 7th or 8th. this has been 100% for. i have never not got all the gold off the wheel. Just wanted to add this for all you new to the wheel.

Comment

Its possible to get the lev 8 gem, but the rate is set to once per month per server, once someone gets, that month is considered dead for receiving another high lev gem from the wheel...

Comment

Originally posted by Invid View Post
                      Its possible to get the lev 8 gem, but the rate is set to once per month per server, once someone gets, that month is considered dead for receiving another high lev gem from the wheel...
                      Proof?

Comment

broscience, he needs no proof

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                          either this was photoshoped or edited. cos it will give u 5 whip. that guy should post the announcement also if it's true.
                          No... you forget that although the probability of the rare gems is rare.. it is NOT zero!

thus, it is almost as likely to come up the first time as it is the last time... it just gets infinitesimally better when you get the blocks from previous spins...

and, in fact, the image shows the gem in the last spot, the very slightly most likely time for it to come up...
                          it does happen sometimes... this could easily be one of those times...

and he can't go back in time and capture the 'announcement' if he didn't do it at the time... he might have thought the screen capture was enough (I would if it happened to me)...

Comment

Till now i've made 5 times whole items hunt and every time i've got 500k in last place or before last.
                            Unfortunatelly not even 1 gem.

Comment

I had a wheel with 8 lvl 6-7 gems yet i still didn't get any.Click image for larger version

Name:	Legend VIP Wheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	476.2 KB
ID:	1664320Click image for larger version

Name:	Legend VIP Wheel 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	469.5 KB
ID:	1664319
                              Last edited by R28075563; 02-15-2013, 03:07 PM. Reason: Rearranged pictures.

Comment

Looks normal:

1-2 spin 20k gold
                                5-6 60k gold
                                7-8 500k gold, skeleton x5,whip x5

Comment

Working...
                                X