[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AyaSnow ,
    Common sense is that even with the lowest chance u should get any good item if u doing a lot of attempts...and nobody is getting them...random means random , of course i should get much more **** that some worthy items , but ffs , if i never got anything worthy ? as i , and most of people on all severs will say , chance are not just LITTLE TOO LOW , its around 0.00001 or what ? All those gems there are just to hurt players eyes , drive them mad , and keep interested (underline appropriate)...spinning 100 times ? hah ! you must be joking ! HOW'D U THINK , HOW MANY SPINS ALL PLAYERS ON ALL SERVERS DONE IN TOTAL ? And how many of them got highest grade gems ? Little too low again ? what do u think , low chance is ? how many spins u should do ? 1000 ? Calculate this now, u normally will get best stuff from last spins , so for each complete turn u need 36 tokens...and , here we go , 36 x 1000 = 36000 tokens...now , tell me please , for what time u will collect that amount, if daily u get 10 for devotion quest + around 20-25 extra from rest (ina very lucky dayz) ?

Comment

When are you given a 2hr VIP free? The first one at the beginning is forced to be used, Do you get another one later? Like lv 40 or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SorenReu View Post
        When are you given a 2hr VIP free? The first one at the beginning is forced to be used, Do you get another one later? Like lv 40 or something?
        Short answer - no.

Comment

Originally posted by SorenReu View Post
          I think its basic common sense when u see the word VIP it is not free. You only get 1 at the start to experience what VIP gets. Why would they give you something for free again? If they do, then it defeats the purpose of naming it VIP since it will b no diff from all other gameplay interface.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

when you receive the only free vip token at the start of the game just close the browser and restart the game it will be in your inventary to be used later

Comment

Just to motivate you guys

http://prntscr.com/13tyiq

Comment

can you gift us a spirit covenant, atleast for 24 hours? can you give us free? like a promo.

Comment

Originally posted by R22687942 View Post

Nice! And congrats

Comment

The wheel is rigged and we all know it so plz dont post edited photos by the way can u ring the old whell back at least we could take insignias from it :P

Comment

I've done about 25 full wheels (not in a chain), all of them had 500k and some gems.
                      Every 25 times i had 500k and keys at last two spots.

Comment

Originally posted by fyfan View Post
                        you people are just too negative...
                        And R2Games is just too greedy...what's your point?

Comment

You have just made me depressed lol
                          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Yeah I believe there are some people out there who has patk lvl 7 every wheel?
                            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

I couldn't load the image of what I had, but I refreshed the VIP wheel for like an hour till 7 gems appeared and was kind of sad when they were like literally the only things left on the wheel there were 8 gems including low level. But the method does seem do able next time I'll try it with alot more higher priority items and see what happens lol

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	193.2 KB
ID:	1670425 didnt work for me

Comment

Working...
                                X