[guide] the rigged vip wheel beaten

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R23902063 View Post
    I dont want to get your hopes up too much because is still remains extremely rare .. But my wife looted a L6 gem from the wheel recently (while I was looking at it). It isnt entirely impossible. L7 I have not yet seen. I am not gonna post a lie here, because I dont gain anything by doing so.
    How can u say that when u posted a pic with a lvl 7 pdef gem that u got?
    IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

• Originally posted by HPMaster
      >> In memory of the 1000's of tokens lost in useless vip wheel spinnings <<
      what happened with your post? I have 36 vip coins and I wanted to see which items I should avoid for 7&8. So 500 k gold, 5 whips, 5 keys, 40 soul, and? how about the crops?

Comment

• i think R2 delete it.. it got caught

Comment

• again this VIP is a big lie,, much better to used the spirit covenant, they say good bonuses,, but its hard to get bonus and also sa VIP wheel its ****.... so why do you have to activate your vip if it is like a normal player,, also that i click astral capture they say you have to be vip to use that but no way,, they have a level before you used that but why they dont tell that you have to be a level vip to used this....

Comment

• this is what happen if you post bad comment here,, VIP, suckssss........ all of my battle lost because i post a bad comment here,,, what happen to this people hello can you be fair,,,, what is this business or game,, i think this is a business...... suckkssssss.....

Comment

• What would be best use of 620 vip tokens? or like 690 cus i want to spin all in my last day of vip
              i mean what should be on wheel to get all in 1 full spin gold tokens whips skeleton keys? cus idk if i will get gems)

Comment

• Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                What would be best use of 620 vip tokens? or like 690 cus i want to spin all in my last day of vip
                i mean what should be on wheel to get all in 1 full spin gold tokens whips skeleton keys? cus idk if i will get gems)
                too long to give an explanation....just do spin all xD

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  too long to give an explanation....just do spin all xD
                  pm me then when u have time with explanation

Comment

• If u have on wheel rewards 500k gold and sk , u get it for sureHave fun

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• also you might want to miss out 5 mount whips they take final place aswell

Comment

• I tried this for about 2 hours. Got about 5 vip wheels with 7 high lv gems or more and no 500 gold, 1 of which had 10 gems. I still didnt receive a gem. There is only 18 rewards, so i got every other reward, but a gem. It is a good guide for best chance, but it still comes down to luck, and the percentage of receiving a gems is still going to be low. Congratz to anyone that has received a gem tho.
                        Last edited by Jvillain; 03-16-2014, 12:53 PM.

Comment

• Here is my last attempt. Had 7 high lv gems and a lv5 gem box. Got 5 whips as last reward.
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	vip wheel.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	466.7 KB
ID:	1683732

Comment

• After about 2 hours of attemps today :
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X