Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Archer WB Guide

Hey guys,

after a lot of PMs I decide to create WB guide for Archers.

I am low casher Archer level 57 from s110.

I can do every round at least 40K gold and daru and if crit god is with me i can do 50-52K.

So basicly there are aspects that you need to follow to be at least in top 10.

1. Right Equipment and Skills.
    2. Right Gems
    3. Right Astrals
    4. Other Boosts
    5. Right COMBO knowledge.

I hope this guide will help someone and please if you know something that can help me or others dont hesitate to write it into comments.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Equipment and Skills

Basicly its really necessary to use highest weapon lvl and enhantment possible
    and try to have POWER, PATK, CRIT on every part of your equipment!
    (my advice is not to waste all your refinement crystals on 35 pvp set and save em for
    45 or 55.. till that time you will be ok with jsut 2 of those needed stats) - if your not casher.

Skill set No.1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	guide4.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	1734458
    This skill set is the best choice for everyone who is using PvE set becouse you can use Delphic Sniper every round!!
    (pve set is the best option for WB) + if you have pve set and you want to use this build then i highly recommand you
    to get 2 points in Battle Prowess passive skill.

Skill set No.2

Name:	guide5.jpg
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	1734459
    This skill set is the best choice for for everyone who use PvP set becouse you can use high dmg nuke skill every round.
    (im using armor piercer)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Gems

Name:	guide3.jpg
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	1734457

-Your biggest friends will be PATK, CRIT and HP gems..

-PATK gems.. Why? Dude seriously? Its just your bread and butter.
    LEVEL em up fastest you can.

-I recommend to use CRIT gems to max dmg output but only as 4th socket
    in legendary gear or as switchable gems for WB only (mostly instead of PDEF or MDEF).
    Level em as last (other gems like MDEF or HP are much more important for other dalies like cata)

-HP gems becouse your goal is to survive 5 hits from WB
    (at lower levels with voachers) becouse to maximalize your DMG output you need
    to stay in front and tank for your companions.
    --If you cant survive 5 hits just put your knights or gryphons or whatever in front of you.

3. Astrals

Name:	guide2.jpg
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1734455

- Primary: FORCE (PATK), CRIT (SNIPER), CRIT DMG INCREASE (DETERMINATION)
    Secondary: FLOATING DMG (RUTHLESSNESS), HP (BRILIANCE), REFLECT (DEFLECTION)

- Force: is just need for every Archer and Warrior nothing to talk about here.
    - Crit: same as Force for Archers.
    - Crit damage increase: is awesome and by my oppinion the best astral to get after PATK.
    (paradox is that this astral is really not worth unless its yellow)

- Floating damage: Can be great and can be bad. Its really up to you if your gambler and want to see
    super high dmg in cost of few super low runs then this is astral for you.
    (not really worth unlessits yellow)
    - HP: If you cant survive 5 hits then this astral can help you else its useless for WB.
    - REFLECT: if you have nothing else to use then this can add you some bonus damage. (not really worth unless its yellow)

4. Other boosts

- Guild skills: Very important part of the game. You should have Power, Endurance and Defense at highest
    level you can and if your low on golds then Try to have at least POWER skill on highest possible level.

- Potions: Mostly you will use just POWER pot lvl3 (use higher only if your in late game when
    boss have much more hp and you can get at least 700K per run) but if you cant tank 5 hits use Endurance too.
    - Scrolls: Really not worht of using at WB unless you are casher or have tons of em.

- VOACHERS - if you can get at least close to top 10 without voachers or your getting at least 300K gold per run
    then use them for awesome boost.

5. Combo

Name:	guide1.jpg
Size:	233.3 KB
ID:	1734456

This is the most important part of the guide.

With proper combo you can do much more damage then players with random skill clicks.

My own combo is pretty simple:

(MS -"1/8"- AS - NH - NH)*2 - MS - Delphic destroyer

This is it and what it means?
    MS = Multi Shot
    AS = Arrow Strike
    NH = Normal Hit.. You will just wait until your toon will shoot by itself
    "1/8" = What this means? That is part of skill immage (Multi Shots immage) where you will click on AS.
    Its very important to obtain the double NH in jsut time when your MS will get out of cooldown and you will recieve just 1 hit from WB.
    *2 = You have time to use this combo 2 times

After using this formula 2 times you need to do your "finishing move" which is MS and immediatly after shooting MS you need to click on
    Delphic destroyer or any other NUKE rage expensive skill like Deep Freeze, Armor Piercer. (if you have no rage then use again 1/8 wait time and AS)

This guide is still under construction and I will upload more photos and correct my really bad English grammar.
    + im going to record video of how im doing WB soon

I hope this guide will help someone and please if you know something that can help me or others dont hesitate to write it into comments.

Viva La Mental, silvercooler, Maximus, Osiris and just whole No.1 guild Elite!!
    Last edited by ryanouno; 02-27-2013, 11:59 PM.

hi, thanks for the guild.

I don't understand the part NH in your combo. Can you be more specific.

Comment

i can use delphic 9/10 rounds with 55 pvp set and 2400crit.
      avg. 40k gold/daru with my 37k br

double attacking with arrow strike every round, delphic when rage is up works best for me

ms - as - ms - armor pierce - as - as/ms(depending on rage) works better when your crit is low. i used this until lvl ~40

just my opinion and experience

Comment

Originally posted by Kippper View Post
        i can use delphic 9/10 rounds with 55 pvp set and 2400crit.
        avg. 40k gold/daru with my 37k br

double attacking with arrow strike every round, delphic when rage is up works best for me

ms - as - ms - armor pierce - as - as/ms(depending on rage) works better when your crit is low. i used this until lvl ~40

just my opinion and experience
        I think thats not bad too but I can do with my 38K BR every round 39-42K withou delphic and with delphic (every second round) 44-56K based on crit. (if i crit delphic i almost always do 50+ the rest is based about how many crits my AS have done)

Comment

Originally posted by tnlam.vietnam View Post
          hi, thanks for the guild.

I don't understand the part NH in your combo. Can you be more specific.
          Its the same as when you came to fight and dont press any skill.. Just wait..

Comment

What exactly is the 1/8 image your are referring too on MS? Is there something visible I haven't noticed on the MS CD?

Comment

anyone that thinks ap is better when your crit is low is a moron

Comment

52 k i can do thatat like lvl 20? you mean 5ok initial. plus your amount u get fr being #2, 3 etc

Comment

this is a failed guide.
                  ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Originally posted by onimad View Post
                    this is a failed guide.
                    Careful. You know what happens when you bash. ;p

Seriously though, I wish the OP/TS would update this. Lots of archers, even experienced ones, want to know how to better their output on the WB.

Comment

why are u using reflection astral if u reflect the dmg is not counted as your dmg and u waste boss hp like this

Comment

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
                        anyone that thinks ap is better when your crit is low is a moron
                        Kinda harsh for having a different opinion than his. I consistently make more gold with AP over Delphic. With the increased crit rate since the patch AP works great. Two AP's produce more damage than 1 Delphic plus the added bonus of Pdef being decreased. And you can usually get 3 in with clothes bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                          Kinda harsh for having a different opinion than his. I consistently make more gold with AP over Delphic. With the increased crit rate since the patch AP works great. Two AP's produce more damage than 1 Delphic plus the added bonus of Pdef being decreased. And you can usually get 3 in with clothes bonus.
                          they said that before the patch...

Comment

Originally posted by SirChuck View Post
                            Pretty sure Delphic is still better, if someone that knows how to DPS on WB properly please feel to correct me but I have tried both ways and I don't see how AP can out damage Delphic combo. Unless your some how casting x2 AP in the same time it takes to cast 1 delphic (not to mention I open with it).

Comment

Im not bashing this at all, just forgot i was on a enw server so Being within the top for wb makes a diff on your rewardzz

Comment

Working...
                              X