Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Archer WB Guide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27403069 View Post
    Pretty sure Delphic is still better, if someone that knows how to DPS on WB properly please feel to correct me but I have tried both ways and I don't see how AP can out damage Delphic combo. Unless your some how casting x2 AP in the same time it takes to cast 1 delphic (not to mention I open with it).
    1 Delphic: 320% + 505

2 AP: 350% + 780 + Pdef reduced so even more damage with other attacks

3 AP: 520% + 1170

I've flipped back and forth between Delphic build and AP build many times and I make more every single time with AP.

Comment

but you can't cast 2 AP in the same time as 1 Delphic? Dunno maybe I am doing it wrong but if I use delphic I make ~80k a round while with AP/MS I make maybe 75k.

Comment

I didn't really understand the guide ^_^a but whenever I voucher up, no pots, no balens, I'm in the top ten, so I can't be doing too badly. I just go
        MS immediately followed by AS, usually get a normal hit right after that
        wait for next normal hit and just the split second before it goes off, hit AS so you do normal and AS in the same turn
        ult

*hides* I dunno if that's okay or not. It's what I've been using for like... ever though. >.> really though, my AS/NS combo seems to do the most damage since the new buff came out. Somehow it seems to make me crit WAY more. Either that or they changed the crit rate.

AyaSnow
        AyaSnow
        Phoenix
        Server 58

Comment

Working...
        X