[Guide] Cross Server PvP Points

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] Cross Server PvP Points

Cross server PvP points were introduced in patch 1.51, they provide weekly rewards such as titles (not yet in place) and various items including a new mount.

FAQ

1. How many warrior chests can I get per a week?
    Each player that has obtained 1,000 PvP points will be able to obtain one "warriors chest" per a week.

2. When and how do I get my reward?
    Every Saturday PvP rewards are given out, check on the top of your screen to redeem (same way arena rewards are given out).

3. What about the title?
    The top 20 players in your cross sever group will be given a title (this feature however is not yet in place).

4. How do I obtain PvP points?
    PvP points are gained through winning in group arena or also through killing players in two battlegrounds a day.

Getting PvP points

The most common way of gaining points is by defeating other players in cross sever battle grounds, while you can only gain cross sever points in two battle grounds a day it is possible to earn honor is more than two.

Point gain varies slightly depending upon the rank of the player you defeat, as well as your own rank (similar to honor).

The only other way players can currently earn points is by winning in the group arena, each victory gives +15 PvP points.

How to Redeem PvP points

Points are reset every week on Saturday the prize can be obtained by clicking on the icon located in the same general location as the arena rewards icon.

Rewards
    players that have gained more then 1,000 can obtain a warriors chest fill with various prizes such as mount spirit cards, high level enchanting stones, mount whips, soul crystals are other similar items.

note: normally players will get x1 mount card and x1 random item, however there is a chance of getting x2 mount cards.

PvP mount

Nightshade is a new mount that can be created through the blacksmith it requires a total of 15 mount spirit cards. Mount spirit cards can be obtained from the weekly warriors chest.

Last edited by R27403069; 03-10-2013, 05:21 PM.

Let me get this right. I'm supposed to save up these 'mount cards' for up to 15 weeks to get this Night Shade mount? well, in 15 weeks, if a person is getting at least 1000 pvp points a week, they should be a Crusader and able to get the Royal Steed. since it's on the list, I suppose we can use the cards for it. Seems a shame that another near useless mount has been added.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
      Let me get this right. I'm supposed to save up these 'mount cards' for up to 15 weeks to get this Night Shade mount? well, in 15 weeks, if a person is getting at least 1000 pvp points a week, they should be a Crusader and able to get the Royal Steed. since it's on the list, I suppose we can use the cards for it. Seems a shame that another near useless mount has been added.
      exactly correct... why useless? mount stats stack?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Nightshade is not a PVP Mount. Royal Steed is. Nightshade is a reward for +- 15 weeks of activity.

Comment

Originally posted by R26312419 View Post
          Nightshade is not a PVP Mount. Royal Steed is. Nightshade is a reward for +- 15 weeks of activity.
          Royal steed isn't even really a PvP mount... you can get it just by AFK'ing in GB's...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R24907107 View Post
            Mount stats stack that's why every mount is important to get. Which is why people still buy those +10 stat mounts in the shop. Also if you like to be on the top of the mount strength ranks you need more mounts.

Comment

Nice guide. This is something that veterans can point newer players to when the same questions are asked.

Comment

pvp points from BG is different i get 23-24. lord divine.
                ☣CAIN☣

Comment

Where can one view their current tally of cross-server points for the week?

Comment

Originally posted by archerbob View Post
                    Where can one view their current tally of cross-server points for the week?
                    When the battle ground icon appears click on it and at the top it has ranking. By clicking there your current points tally will be displayed to you. Good luck and have fun in the battleground
                    Always.. Always.. Always be yourself.. unless you can be BATMENTOR! Then always be BATMENTOR muahahahahahahah! (PS: BATMENTOR has Batcupcakes, Batcookies, and Batcake. PS: they just gave me a BatPizza Oven *WOOHOO!*) Bugs can be reported here. Please Read the new format. Check out the Support Page.

Comment

You can no longer get xserver points from Bg's, unless that's a bug with bg's too.

Comment

Working...
                      X