Questions on Honor rank and fashion core

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions on Honor rank and fashion core

I am not sure where to post questions. Since this section is also titled FAQ, I am asking here.

Q1: For a level 1 clothing to go to level 2, how many fashion cores do we need and what is the success rate?

Q2: Once a player reach crusader rank with 32k honors, can the honors fall below 32k honors, i.e. again drop to elite warrior (it is said that once a player reach crusader, honors points will be lost when losing) ?

Thank you.

A1: To upgrade to level 2, you need another clothing and no fashion core. Just click "Synthesize"

A2: Yes.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Level one clothing uses one fashion core to replace one clothing in the synthesis. Same for level 2, but I don't have any idea of the success rate. You need five fashion cores to do wings.

Yes you can drop to elite warrior from crusader. You will not be able to use your crusader amulet but you can keep your horse.

A link that might help you. WT Fashion Guide

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

yes you keep your medallion if you lose crusader rank you just cant buy a new 1 if it expires before you regain crusader rank
        I had it happen just after I made crusader in gb then in bg I lost 400 honor to an elite warrior

Comment

Edit: NVM ty ^
          Last edited by Patyfatycake; 03-12-2013, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X