Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing Server...VIP status

Hello,
    I am at the moment playing on a server with VIP I am happy with this, but I have recently found out that there is a server with my timezone in mind...Is there a way to transfer my character with VIP or would i need to re-start a character and have 2 VIP accounts? or maybe another option....wait till VIP runs out on the one i play now and then start the other character? please help ...thanks

Originally posted by R28713591 View Post
    Hello,
    I am at the moment playing on a server with VIP I am happy with this, but I have recently found out that there is a server with my timezone in mind...Is there a way to transfer my character with VIP or would i need to re-start a character and have 2 VIP accounts? or maybe another option....wait till VIP runs out on the one i play now and then start the other character? please help ...thanks
    transfer of vip and char is impossible.. sorry
    permanent ban those hackers!
    to File ticket/ report suspicious player click link -> :
    how-to-file-ticket-guilde- ->

Comment

transfer of character is impossible.

you can cancel your current VIP and start again on a new account on the new preferred time server and then VIP that account instead.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by R28713591 View Post
        Hello,
        characters are tied to the servers they are created on, and vip is tied to the character that it is used on

you would need to start a new character on a new server with a vip subscription...... and what can be confusing there, is that you can cancel the existing vip on your current character and the vip will continue on the character in game, until it runs out as you have paid for the days in advance...

if you start a new character on another server and you want to recharge or get vip on that character, then I would suggest that you make sure you are on that character, log out of the game then log back in again.... its just a safe game to make sure that any future payments would be on that character and not your old account....
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

so the VIP is not re occurring? when my time has ended, it will not automatically take another payment?...that may be the best thing...wait till it finishes and then start another toon/vip account

thanks

Comment

as long as you make sure you cancel it on the character you do not want it on... and its best to cancel it a few days before its due to run out so the system has time to register the fact that its canceled.
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Also, take note of the subforum you are posting in. This isn't a guide or FAQ.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                Also, take note of the subforum you are posting in. This isn't a guide or FAQ.
                It's a question, and this is a subforum for questions. Thanks.
                New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                X