Leaving a guild

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leaving a guild

How do I leave my guild to join another?

click G on your keyboard and look at the bottom right of the guild panel for the leave guild button
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Follow Kit's instructions... but understand you will lose your contribution, you will temporarily lose guild skills and you will have a 24 hour cooldown before you can join another guild. Good luck.

Comment

Or if you are a casher, It is easier to spend balens on cool down
        The world is more Evil than Good these days..

Comment

Originally posted by ZooParty View Post
          Or if you are a casher, It is easier to spend balens on cool down
          AKA, "covenant emancipation".

Comment

is there any way of finding out about other guilds before you leave the one your in ? there are 2 other small guilds i'm interested in joining but don't know who their leader is or how to contact them

Comment

Originally posted by DukeofGrace View Post
              is there any way of finding out about other guilds before you leave the one your in ? there are 2 other small guilds i'm interested in joining but don't know who their leader is or how to contact them
              If you mean an overview of guilds with their leaders, number of members and such: no, I'm afraid not. Would be pretty useful. :/
              Maybe do a shout out in world chat, asking who the GM of guild so-and-so is?
              "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
              and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

usually the name of GM appears next to guild name. The way I found out about a potential guild was to create another character, level up and then join the guild i'm interested in to see what its like. It was funny how the guild knew who i was without me saying anything in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by KnowingEyes7 View Post
                  Follow Kit's instructions... but understand you will lose your contribution, you will temporarily lose guild skills and you will have a 24 hour cooldown before you can join another guild. Good luck.
                  Or ask the G. M. or assistants to kick you from the Guild. Then there is no Cooldown!

Comment

if you are guild officer or assistant GM - then only member of a higher rank and kick you. A guild officer will not be able to kick another Guild Officer.

DarkMeph
                    Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

Working...
                    X