Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] My first Guide for No-casher Archer, Detailed.With Screns.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Guide] My first Guide for No-casher Archer, Detailed.With Screns.

Hello. I playing on s153, right now my Archer is 49 lvl. I will shar esome of my knowlodge about the game and this class with you.

So we start to play Wartune and we chose class Archer, so we doing ranged dmg. Archer have best dmg in game to one target.I will share some tips how to build him corectly, especialy for farm WorldBoss, and having amazing dmg output vs 1 target, also for 3v3 arena if u are on team with an Knight.

Skills build till lvl 49.

Acumen:Lv.2 Receive Extra 5 Rage for "EACH" Critical Attack (good passive skill, will help you load rage, max when u can pick this skill).

Focused Attack:Lv.3 Patk +15% (next very good passive, u hit harder, u have more p atack from it, also max it when u can).

Eye of The Eagle:Lv.2 Incrase Crit Rate and Max HP +20%(next pasive, max it asap..20% crit rate awesome, 20% hp helps alot too).

Battle Prowess:Lv.2 After acrit, boosts damage dealt by all teammates by 2%, Stackable 5 times, up to 5 Turns (next very good pasive, especialy for long fightsandmp dungeons, max when u can)

Arrow Strike:Lv.5 Deals 100% dmg +205+20% crit rate+5 Rage evry hit (if crit, loads 10 rage). Our basic rage load skill, also doing not bad dmg (little better than normal autoshot).

Multi Shot:Lv.5 So this skill shot twice with 100% crit rate (yea u always crit from this) and 55%+150 of you r total dmg, to 2 randomly targets, but if target is one, it will shot twice at 1 target. (one of our best dmg skills). QTE bonus +25%dmg. Cost 10 rage, but after using it u got back 10 rage.

Delphic Sniper:Lv.2 Yea thats our ultimate skill. Doing 300%+432 +QTE bonus 25% dmg. But costs 80 rage..very usefull on WB.

Lunatic Fire: Lv.2 Deals 96%+ damage to all enemies+10 crit rate incrased+QTE bonus 25% dmg, but cost 45 rage, usefull on 3v3 arena if u load rage for it and there is still more than 1 target alive (shot it to 2 or 3 targets on 3v3 arena, or dont use it).Very Usefull on mp dungeons, and in crypt. Shot it always at start if u have rage.

BloodThirsty Strike: Lv.1 120% dmg, heal for 50% of dmg dealt....well i have just 1 pointon BTS, i nearly dont using it so i cant tell u its rly good skill or not.

Items, Astrals.

Items, there is not so much to say, as No-Cash archer, we go for 35, 45 ,55 sets from arena, u can also try to make you r rings/jawerly 40 lvl from crypt from normal to legendary. For raise good dmg, try to refine for Strenght, P atack, Crit in evry part of you r set, rings, jawels. And ofc, max enchant of you r items. Dont use socketing rods till 55 arena set, if u have so many of them due to luck from guild blessing or BG chest u can open some slots. On evry part put best gems what u have for P. Atack or Crit. You dont need other type of gems, convert them them to p atack/crit.

Astrals

So in astrals we choseto incrase, P atack, Crit, Crit Dmg, and P.def/M.def, simple reasons.

Force astral: give us Attack dmg, that boost our dmg. We kill faster, wedo dmg, thats our job.
    Sniper's Edge astral: Crit rate?welove it, more dmg, if crit more rage.. if crit more dmg!
    Determination astral: We doing only crits, so boos they dmg up! Very usefull astro.
    4th Astro Pdef/Mdef:Very depends on situation, if we fight on arena with mage or we do campain where is boss with m.atack or tomb 50+ , we pick Willpower, other side on psychical atack enemy, if we fight arena vs knight or archer, we pick Fortitude Astro.

And remember, Green>Blue>Purple>Orange Astro, always save the high one, and upgrade the high one that u have.

WorldBoss

So first of all i doing nearly always WB on 50%bonuss from Vouchers(idk im lucky and i get much evrry day) but at end when i paste scren about my char u will see im not strong one, but im always on WB in top 10 (4-6 place mostly, on this i missed much dmg cuze of making screns)
    Tips.
    Trops always on front(obvious)
    buy Always Power Potion from Guild Shop. The best one u can use.

Skill Route.. so what we using on WB.
    1. Arrowstrike
    2. Autoshot+Arrowstrike
    3. Autoshot+Arrowstrike
    4. Autoshot+Arrowstrike
    5. IFwe have 80 rage... Autoshot+MultiShot, if no 80 rage, Autoshot+Arrowstrike
    6. Delphic.
    (might happen that that on 6th u dont have 80 rage.. but rly rareto see that)

Skill Route next round if 1st one finish with less that 80 rage.
    1. Multishot.
    2. Autoshot+Arrowstrike(80 rage now for sure.)
    3. Autoshot+MultiShot
    4. Autoshot+MultiShot
    5. Autoshot+MultiShot
    6. Delphic.

And be happy that u milked from that cow (worldboss) as much as u can

Arena 1v1 and 3v3

So its simple, angels on Front..for tank some dmg...especialy when u fight vs knight.
    Skill Route.
    1.Arrowstrike
    2.If first arrow strike crits, use Arrowstrike Again
    3. Lunaticfire.
    4. if u have rage cuze of crist. Multishot.
    5+ multishot.bloodthister strike.arrowstrike. depends of your rage...

3v3 Arena.
    alawys go for.
    1.Arrowstrike
    2.Arrowstrike
    3+Lunatic if got rage, arrowstrike/multishit/blood.. depends on rage.

Tombs, Academy, Troops, Finish.
    As Troops i choose angels, for 2 reasons, they help tank tomb on 50 + lvls(they sty in row lane and tank eye hits) with they heal and h. m def. And secound reason sthey looks better than knight, soon trops lvl 50 in game so no realy matter whatu choose. Knight for tank for you, Angels for heal...

Tomb.. Till 50 boring, pass what u can, on lvl 50+ Use you r angels on row line, they have not bad m def, and they are selfinsh and heal they selfs, Fearfull eye like to hit row line, so they tank and you deal dmg. if u r 1st try pass lvl 50+ or even highter lvls was nearly feel even freeto w aste tokens for scroll(magic defense) from tombs (only if u are sure u will pass curent boss with that scrolls) use evry potion u have and trya gain. next 5 lvls of exp and rewards are worth it, even u waste tokens.

Academy.
    On Academy we focus on Hero P atack for dealing dmg, Hero PDEF and Hero MDEFfor someresist, also gold production.

Finish.

Well at end i gonna add some screns about my character and stats.

Well as u see im not the strongest player on server but i reach some, with my BRstats, items...Hope that what i shared with you all, who will read this, will help you.

Hope i will not be flamed hard from good archers, as i said its my first guide, please write some opinions. Thanks.

P.S.Sorrzfor my not best englishGL all.

I'm an archer but didnt understand stand quit what you were saying I need help but you know way more than me so dont understand what to do cant you put it any easier thanks , Debi

Comment

you need help exacly with what?, send me PM on forum with questions i will ansewer, i dont rework guide for now.

Comment

I think your astrals isnt correct. It may be:
        PATK+
        CRITICAL+
        CRIT DAMAGE+
        MDEF / Reduce all damage by %

Mdef is required to kick mages, and to advance in Catacombs (there are eyes, which has magic attack)
        Last edited by Holy_Archer_Alex; 03-29-2013, 01:42 AM.

Comment

"4th Astro Pdef/Mdef:Very depends on situation, if we fight on arena with mage or we do campain where is boss with m.atack or tomb 50+ , we pick Willpower, other side on psychical atack enemy, if we fight arena vs knight or archer, we pick Fortitude Astro. " as u can see if u watch my scren again with astro i have there 2 astros for p.def and m.def and i switch them depends what i do, or depends vs who i fight...

Comment

Working...
          X