No announcement yet.

MATK Transformation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems Alex tried it and got an increase in MATK. Hmm, Looks like you're the only person in the entire game not getting an matk boost

Comment

ok , i hope enlightenment system will be fixed...

Comment

Just a thought.

Wonder if the transformation could be based on the research levels of said troops. If you have had say Priest's as your main troops and boosted their Matk in the Academy, that would give a base Matk calculation for your findings.

Obviously when you have equipped knights (they don't have Matk) the research is still there(for all troops). This may give an indication of why when removed it does not add upto the 3% or so mentioned earlier.
        Last edited by Billy_McF; 03-28-2013, 10:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
          Others may try to get you to waste kyanite in academy but I won't.
          This is making me smile

Comment

Originally posted by Billy_McF View Post
            J
            Obviously when you have equipped knights (they don't have Matk) the research is still there(for all troops). This may give an indication of why when removed it does not add upto the 3% or so mentioned earlier.
            It does add up.

Level 5 MAtk Enlightenment on my knights currently give me 502 MAtk.

Level 61 Knights: 6142 PAtk.
            Enlightenment = 7%
            7% of 6142 PAtk = 429.94
            Round down to 429
            429+17% = 501.93 = 502
            if you round up in the first number it's 503 still close. But not what it gives me since it only gives me 502 not 503. So first one rounded down second one rounded up.
            17% = 15% MAtk Skill, 2% Wings.

Comment

Originally posted by Serrin View Post
              Elusion, why don't you add things up for yourself. Take 3% of 5930 (177.9)then subtract that from your first shot saying it converted. (14303-14095)You'll find it doesn't add up to what you dropped to in your second screenshot. So what other buff ran out or changes you make? 208 pts now.. not 177.9. So tell me again how your changing from 3% of MATK to PDEF dropped your MATK down by a higher percentage than you susposedly gained with it?
              177.9 + 15% +2% = 207.09. If Elusion has level 2 Wings +3% which makes it 209.922 MAtk added from the Knights. So yes, it is close enough to the 208 +/-1 for marginal error in their exact formula they use for it.

Edit:
              It works the same Knights using PAtk Enlightenment with a MAtk Troop. It goes off the Attack of the troop, the type of attack doesn't matter.
              Last edited by Daehawk; 03-28-2013, 07:30 PM.

Comment

i wouldlike to do enlightment, until i got Pattack on troops
                -----)darky | s115(-------

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post
                  177.9 + 15% +2% = 207.09. If Elusion has level 2 Wings +3% which makes it 209.922 MAtk added from the Knights. So yes, it is close enough to the 208 +/-1 for marginal error in their exact formula they use for it.

Edit:
                  It works the same Knights using PAtk Enlightenment with a MAtk Troop. It goes off the Attack of the troop, the type of attack doesn't matter.
                  Thank you for actually explaining the off numbers, still makes no sense at all to me that a troop type that has no matk would add matk but it must if the numbers actually add up.

Yeah, he's SOOOOOOO romantic

Personal: Married to the most wonderful man in the world. Love you, Kit. Cara 'ch, 'm blaidd.

Honesty is an expensive gift, don't expect it from cheap people.

Demented children don't impress me.

Comment

And 1 more question: If i have MAtk transformation on my knights, and i want to increase my MATK , what should i upgrade in academy Troop MATK or Troop PATK ?

Comment

Yesterday i have upgraded Troop MATK, then Troop PATK, and my matk isn't change. Now, i enter in game and see, my MATK increase (9159 to 9173) ... ***?

Comment

Just upgrade troop PATK, and you might not see a difference since upgrading by 1 in Academy is +6 if I'm not mistaken, so 1% of 6 is .06

Comment

In all guides players says that if you have MATK transformation on knights upgrade Troop MATK..

Comment

Comment

Troop MATK does not affect your Templars attack nor does it impact MATK Transformation. I tried and leveled Troop MATK to 70 and it did change anything. I had too much kyanite anyway...

And just saying, I get +1k MATK from my 70 Templars with MATK Transformation at level 5. Wings (variable %) and Mana Master skill (+15%) have a play in the amount of MATK you'll get.
                              Last edited by jcmascolo; 07-19-2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X