Talents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talents

Could someone explain to me how talents work?

talents are passive meaning they work when they feel like it best option max holy seal then work on a passive
    depending on your class

Comment

Im still confused. Could someone elaborate in detail for me?

Comment

kilo is correct. All but one talent (Holy Seal) are passives that help boost already present skills. With gold and experience, you can upgrade these talents. There are prerequisites of course - and some restrictions - but these are very worth investing in.

Comment

The passives either have a small chance to tick in (Like for mage focus, or archer dmg increase or knight another dmg increase), or they are such that they have a set effect (like -5% dmg taken).

Holy Seal can he used at will.
          S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
          Mage: Existence (G.M)
          BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

i feel that they should let holy seal be based on the total level of talent. for example, talents level 20 would give level 20 holy seal effect, with 20 points to do whatever we want with the passives and holy seal is only to meet the requirement of the passives and nothing else. Its kind of absurd that if you want to do well in pve (by adding lots of passives) then you will inevitably get owned in arena because you get constantly stunned 3 turns for the lack of holy seals. Either that, or give us double skill for talents as well so we can switch around with it, one for pve one for pvp.

Comment

i feel that they should let holy seal be based on the total level of talent. for example, talents level 20 would give level 20 holy seal effect, with 20 points to do whatever we want with the passives and holy seal is only to meet the requirement of the passives and nothing else. Its kind of absurd that if you want to do well in pve (by adding lots of passives) then you will inevitably get owned in arena because you get constantly stunned 3 turns for the lack of holy seals. Either that, or give us double skill for talents as well so we can switch around with it, one for pve one for pvp.
              I, for one, am sick of Holy Sealer's that just max out holy seal and never use talents. Ditch the holy seal and make the talents go to work, in my opinion.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by R23221469 View Post
                I, for one, am sick of Holy Sealer's that just max out holy seal and never use talents. Ditch the holy seal and make the talents go to work, in my opinion.
                exactly.. the game is so much more than just a battle of stuns, the passives are all great things to have. it is just regretful that players, because of circumstances, chose to go all out on seals just to win bg ga and arena and neglect what the passives can do for them in pve settings (spire, necro, nm mp etc)

Comment

Originally posted by shynnblu View Post
                  exactly.. the game is so much more than just a battle of stuns, the passives are all great things to have. it is just regretful that players, because of circumstances, chose to go all out on seals just to win bg ga and arena and neglect what the passives can do for them in pve settings (spire, necro, nm mp etc)
                  I agree. Get rid of the Holy Seal...its just a casher's weapon. I understand they need something to tie the rest of the talents to but get rid of the stun. It takes any strategy out of the game. Just max out stun and hammer the other player while they are stunned.

As a knight I like holy seal without the stun because it gives me something to hit those pesky mages with. The stun is nice but its not worth enough to me to have it. I can play my game without it. Used to have a chance against bad cashers but when they have a much higher HS than you do...not much you can do while you see those stars spinning around your head for 3 rounds...
                  Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
                  BR: 67K
                  Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Working...
                  X