Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE]How to beat Garden of Death boss without him summoning his clones

hello everyone.

well , i'm sure all of you have heard about the infamous boss of the Garden of Death.

what i'm going to do is explain how you can prevent him from summoning his clones , thus making the battle so much easier.

ok so , to do that , you need to know why he summons his clones, he's summoning his clones because one direct hit made his last life bar go below 66% (the black line on the picture)
    Click image for larger version

Name:	lifebar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	1735288

what you have to do to prevent that is :

-kill him in one hit , so i suggest an archer Delphic as multi hit strikes do not work , so don't even bother with knights and mages Delphics as they hit 3 times each

-make him go below the 66% with indirect hits . indirect hits are damage inflicted by :

HP bleed from shadow trasher skill and puncture talent
    reverse damage
    poison from poison arrow
    reflected damage from deflection astral and persistence talent, but those 2 are random so better not base your strategy on them.

with that said , it still takes a little bit of luck and training to get the timing right , the easiest i saw was 2 knights with max reverse damage while the boss uses his mass multi hit strike , work 100% of the time .

of course, once he his below the 66% he won't summon at all so feel free to achieve him with all you've got.

now you have no more excuses for ditching Garden of Death.

as a reference , my char and stats :
    Lenneth , server 155 ghost river
    Click image for larger version

Name:	stats.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.4 KB
ID:	1735289

that's all folks , cya next time

Thanks, i love You, LOL.
    [s247] Stone Brook
    Animcia

Comment

well does make battle much easier, we usually get a higher level to just 1 hit the last bar if we are stuck that is

Comment

''he's summoning his clones because one direct hit made his last life bar go below 66%
        of course, once he his below the 66% he won't summon at all so feel free to achieve him with all you've got.''

This doesnt make any sense to me lol, can you explain it pls.

Comment

multi ht strikes doesnt work?huh?even with knights delphic works even with mages delphic thou for mage i would recomend to use thunderer its better...and also it doesnt have to be an delhpic skill....

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
            ''he's summoning his clones because one direct hit made his last life bar go below 66%
            of course, once he his below the 66% he won't summon at all so feel free to achieve him with all you've got.''

This doesnt make any sense to me lol, can you explain it pls.
            Passive damage (e.g., bleeding rune) doesn't trigger.

Also, I've seen Delphic Destroyer (a multi-hit) one-shot him and prevent summoning.

Comment

I test is, when boss have 10% before last bar i use ds,knight dd and we kill him easly...
              He summoning when get last hp bar, thats all

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

i tested this and it works half of the time
                "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Working...
                X