Guilde Battle Rating

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guilde Battle Rating

Hi, I was wandering about how the guild battle rating is calculated.

from my deduction it is the addition of the battle rating of guild members who log on at least once from saturday 5 am until the next saturday 4.59 am (in one week).

My guild is rank 7 in guild strengt with 1m440k battle rating, this is approximatly the number I get if I count all BR of member logged in the week.
    If I count all member , it's around 2m400.

So can someone confirm that? because we want to clean up the guild and kick all the inactif, but we sure don't want to loose BR and be ejected of top 8 ^^'

You refresh the page for the updated rankings?

Comment

its the total br for all the ppl in the guild period nothing to do with logging in on saterday morning that's why a lot of guilds keep in actives for numbers and br wich I wish they would change kinda sick of going to fight a guild that only has 3 to 4 active players with our full 50 ppl so where having to waiste **** loads of hp pots fighting there big tower if they would count the actives of less that a ceratin amount of time it would so make things better and the dead guilds would move

Comment

You refresh the page for the updated rankings?
        I'm trying to understand how it's calculated for more than a week now, and did the math last week and this week, result are the same, the cumulated br of all member doens't match, not even close to it (it's a gap of 900k !!), to the ranking page.

that's why a lot of guilds keep in actives for numbers
        well that was my though too until I do the math

cumulated br of my guild is over 2 400 000 , and the guild br (on the ranking page) NEVER gone over 1 500 000 since more then 2 months now
        so that is just impossible that the guild br is the cumulated br of all member.

that's why I try some additions, and the closer number of my actual guild br is given when I take only the people logged in since less than 7 days.

can some people here do the same math, adding all br of all member, see the result, then all br of member logged since less then 7 days, and see wich number is closer to the actual guild br showed in the ranking?
        this must be done on sunday cause the ranking is done the weekend.

if it's not that, that's something else, but there is no way it's the cumulated br of all members, or I have a big bug in my guilde since the begining ^^'

ps: sorry if my english is hard to understand, that's not my native language ^^'
        Last edited by Taitsuo; 04-06-2013, 08:22 PM.

Comment

UP
          does someone made the math in his guild?

Comment

up again...
            I'm still looking for a kind soul to do the math in his guild (need a guild with 1m + br to be visible clearly).

Add the br of all members
            add the br of all members connected at least once in the past 7 days
            see which one match with the guild br shown in the ranking.

thx.

Comment

Still noone to help? noone care about how the guild battle rating is calculated?

Cause again this week my guild loose 100k br (we will be out of the top 8 next week...) without loosing ANY member and while recruiting a few, and with most active player earning some BR. we should have a better guild BR than past week, but no, we loose 100k... so how is that possible?
              please help me understand, I just need some people to make this simple thing:

-add all member br
              -add all member br of player logged at least once in the last 7 days
              -see which one of those number match the guild BR shown in the ranking.

thx... please help ^^ ...

Comment

Over 200 ppl in my guild... I spend a lot of time online, but I'm not *that* bored...

Comment

Originally posted by R25631201 View Post
                  its the total br for all the ppl in the guild period nothing to do with logging in on saterday morning that's why a lot of guilds keep in actives for numbers and br wich I wish they would change kinda sick of going to fight a guild that only has 3 to 4 active players with our full 50 ppl so where having to waiste **** loads of hp pots fighting there big tower if they would count the actives of less that a ceratin amount of time it would so make things better and the dead guilds would move
                  I can prove this theory wrong...one day I kicked out 20-25 inactives, the next day our guild BR increased almost 100k (We added no new people). I was as baffled as the rest of the guild, cause that's how I thought it was calculated also

Comment

try the sum of top50 players in guild, active and inactive.

Comment

Working...
                    X