Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon Queen as a 3rd Sylph

Comment

• wait for apollo to come back and get it..you need the aoe

Comment

• How to be strong for your level - Don't slow level.

Comment

• Im so sloooooooooow
          This cruel world is filled with.... WEIRDOS AND PSCHOPATH FREAKS!

LUNARIA STORY
          Accelen
          My dear 28, s32, and the others, I CANNOT LOG ON FOR SOME REASON!

COME VISIT US IN [S28]CULLINA ISLES!

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
            How to be strong for your level - Don't slow level.
            If you plan on getting to end game, then you'll never be strong for your level (unless you cash heavily)
            Character Name: hove
            Class: Knight
            Level: 74
            Battle Rating: 109k
            Honor Rank: Lord Divine
            Server: Aeria S4

Comment

• Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
              If you plan on getting to end game, then you'll never be strong for your level (unless you cash heavily)
              you play game to be at start of game?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
                I guess it depends on what your definition of end game is

Comment

• Originally posted by AccelerWorld View Post
                  Im so sloooooooooow
                  good then thats a relief to see extremely slow leveler like me at least tell me u lay your cards right

Comment

• End game is always the most demanding AI content in a game at a given time. Near the end of Vanilla WoW it was Naxxramas for example. Right now in Wartune end game is Lv 70+ content. Once the new Lv 80 MPD's will be introduced, those will be the end game. Very slow levelers will most likely never see the end game of Wartune because they won't catch up with the levelers.

I have read rumours that after the next patch the amount of resources needed to craft equipment will be reduced. Which would only be fair since Exp needed to level from 40-80 will be reduced as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                      End game is always the most demanding AI content in a game at a given time. Near the end of Vanilla WoW it was Naxxramas for example. Right now in Wartune end game is Lv 70+ content. Once the new Lv 80 MPD's will be introduced, those will be the end game. Very slow levelers will most likely never see the end game of Wartune because they won't catch up with the levelers.

I have read rumours that after the next patch the amount of resources needed to craft equipment will be reduced. Which would only be fair since Exp needed to level from 40-80 will be reduced as well.
                      true about xp will be reduced but then it isn't true about slow levelers never reaching lvl 80 there are slow levelers there already , the only things they did is play their cards right patience and right planning. and by the way there are limits to slow leveling ls let me correct u . there is extreme slow leveling and moderate slow leveling . so i would suggest u think about those

Comment

• "Normal" slow leveling would be like capping Honor at the respective levels I guess (39, 44, 49, 54, 56-59). Extreme slow leveling (Ginger-style) would be avoiding Exp at almost every cost incl. skipping Crypt (unless you have a key). If I were a normal slow leveler, I woud rush through Lv 40, 45, 50 and 55 to be able to earn Honor again and then taking it very slow from 56-59.

Comment

• one fast question. block can reduce crit damage or not?
                          They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
                            one fast question. block can reduce crit damage or not?
                            yes it can.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                              "Normal" slow leveling would be like capping Honor at the respective levels I guess (39, 44, 49, 54, 56-59). Extreme slow leveling (Ginger-style) would be avoiding Exp at almost every cost incl. skipping Crypt (unless you have a key). If I were a normal slow leveler, I woud rush through Lv 40, 45, 50 and 55 to be able to earn Honor again and then taking it very slow from 56-59.
                              extreme slow leveling as i know is worse than Ginger's like me i camp like 5 moonths at lvl 38 now so ginger's can be another thing but then there ppl who slow level according to their aims, some camp for lord divine then move on , well others for leg sets ,others for other titles like grim reaper . so iit depends on what a persons aim is in the game

Comment

• Extreme slow leveling would be like farming Ancient Snipe, Night Shade, Ice Fang and Netherwing Dragon at Lv 38, which will take over two months in any case. But then, together with Royal Steed you will be ready to whoop *** right from the start.

On another note, if I were Lv 45-49, I would avoid 45-54 BG's entirely. Having HS, Sylphs and Lv 50 Troops against you will easily negate a 5k BR difference or even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X