Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTW does anyone know the enchanted stats (+12) of the Legacy Jewels you get by recharging 500 Balens? They are somewhere between lv 30 and lv 40 power-wise.

Nvm found some, 165+258
    Last edited by Atombender; 03-30-2014, 04:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
      yes it can.
      thanks dude
      so i can hunt easly

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
        BTW does anyone know the enchanted stats (+12) of the Legacy Jewels you get by recharging 500 Balens? They are somewhere between lv 30 and lv 40 power-wise.

Nvm found some, 165+258
        and you would waste a **** ton of crystals to do it (and locks if you have them) total waste of effort

at 35 or 40 you could get way better jewels

Comment

• Originally posted by ImSillPlain View Post
          yes it can.
          good know it thx
          They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• Edited....

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
            and you would waste a **** ton of crystals to do it (and locks if you have them) total waste of effort

at 35 or 40 you could get way better jewels
            No you can't bloody get better jewels at 35, if you want to stay at 35-39 for a while, there's no reason not to keep the Legendaries considering they have 4 sockets, which makes them far superior over the Lv 30 Crypt jewels (which only have 118 PATK/MATK +12 enchants).
            Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 03-31-2014, 02:39 PM. Reason: Post Merge.

Comment

• I think lvl 54 is best for slow leveler as u can transfer ur xp to talent

Comment

• hola soy nuevo quien me ayuda al principio me sale en juego un paisaje luego no pse que mas jacer no se mueve no me deja jugar ni nada como hago expliquenme

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                  Extreme slow leveling would be like farming Ancient Snipe, Night Shade, Ice Fang and Netherwing Dragon at Lv 38, which will take over two months in any case. But then, together with Royal Steed you will be ready to whoop *** right from the start.

On another note, if I were Lv 45-49, I would avoid 45-54 BG's entirely. Having HS, Sylphs and Lv 50 Troops against you will easily negate a 5k BR difference or even more.

hat off to Atombender u got them right but mine is the first suggestion u made so nice one

Comment

• We have finally gotten around to updating the second, or was it third post in the thread.

Either way, we've written about the slow leveling post level 50.

Once again, comments & critique welcome.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• mmmm... its an awesome post... but if u really want help those who wanna learn about slow leveling u will need talk more about how important is a guild skill maxed, how to get all those free mounth & the big diference they do on u char, u will really need talk about honor like - grab honor in low level and maxed u honor limit per level is much bettar than take that on high levels tho make that almost impossible, need talk second page of academy and how important is maximixe it as soon as u get page 2 of it, need talk about legendary equips for lvl 40, 50, 60, how they are much bettar for slowlevers, and talk about how to get more sockets, need talk about that 1000 pvp point per week, need talk about friendship on game, cause for me , i got awesome friends for slow level wit me and they always motivadet me when im geting desmotived by those unfair ballens events, and im sure im forgeting some stuff that helps me every day on my slow jorney

but this is an awesome guide! newbies and slowers gratz for that, and take every word u read on this for u char.
                      _______
                      S388 - Perigosa - lvl 67 - Mage

169.798 k BR (10% whell bless)

High Commander

Free Player

Since fev/2013 playtime eforts (start with server)

Comment

• Originally posted by R29191785 View Post
                        mmmm... its an awesome post... but if u really want help those who wanna learn about slow leveling u will need talk more about how important is a guild skill maxed,
                        Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        Guild Skills: Like astrals, this is also a major sink hole for gold. Again like astrals and also like your academy, your guild skills eventually tally up to form a significant chunk in your battle prowess.
                        Is that not enough of a mention that guild skills are important? How much more do I need to spell it out?

Originally posted by R29191785 View Post
                        how to get all those free mounth & the big diference they do on u char, u will really need talk about honor like - grab honor in low level and maxed u honor limit per level is much bettar than take that on high levels tho make that almost impossible,
                        There are other threads which discuss in detail how and where mounts can be acquired. This thread is a general thread, with the goal of showing people the door and what is easily possible. I'm not going to spell it out completely for them, with a step by step guide that holds their hand all the way to level 80.

I think if people really want to slow level: They should work out some of the details themselves, and then instead of having a carbon copy of my character, they'll have something they had to put some effort into and have something they can actually be proud of.

need talk second page of academy and how important is maximixe it as soon as u get page 2 of it,
                        I state that The Academy is important, several times. Do I need to insult peoples intelligence and assume that they won't think the second page is also as important?

need talk about legendary equips for lvl 40, 50, 60, how they are much bettar for slowlevers,
                        That's debatable. There is no doubting the superiority of the Legend sets in terms of strength and capability, but at low level, a 40 set is not unbeatable with a 45 set. Whether they are any better for a slow leveler is an opinion, to get the Legend sets takes time and more importantly heavy experience gain.

I have left that out of the discussion because I want players to make their own decisions, to work some things out for themselves.

and talk about how to get more sockets,
                        Put in $, get lucky on the guild wheel or from BG boxes.

need talk about that 1000 pvp point per week,
                        Why?

This thread is about slow leveling and being strong for your level. It's not about PvP.

need talk about friendship on game, cause for me , i got awesome friends for slow level wit me and they always motivadet me when im geting desmotived by those unfair ballens events,
                        A good set of friends around you does make slow leveling a lot easier. This point was in the original post, and I don't know why it's been removed. I need to fire my editor.
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• One word about the Catacombs: The Lv 80 boss has a chance to drop a Lv 3 gem, the Lv 90 and Lv 100 bosses are guaranteed to drop Lv 3 gems. Double that of course with a Crypt Key. That's 1 - 1.5 Lv 4 Gems per key run. Which also means that you should not use your crypt keys before beating Lv 80 if you're a non to medium casher. Jewel Hunt has made gem farming a bit easier but if you want Lv 5 Gems before hitting a certain level, you'll need to compromise.

Some important level unlocks that can potentially boost your BR by a good margin or benefit you in other ways (I don't really see a reason to slow level before Lv 30-35).

Lv 30: The Graveyard, BG's, Lv 30 Dungeon Set, 3rd Astral Slot, Gryphon Troops
                          Lv 35: The Bloodlands, Lv 35 PvP Set, Soul Engraving, Tank Trials, Rune Slot
                          Lv 38: Tower of Kings (not for Exp but for farming Shadow Souls to unlock Netherwing Dragon mount)
                          Lv 40: The Void, Lv 40 Dungeon Set, Mounts, 4th Astral Slot, Knight / Angel Troops, 2nd Rune Slot
                          Lv 41: Honor cap is increased to 88000 (Elite Crusader)
                          Lv 45: The Badlands, Lv 45 PvP Set
                          Lv 50: Garden of Death, Lv 50 Dungeon Set, 5th Astral Slot, Templar / Warlock Troops, Holy Seal, Talents, Class Wars
                          Lv 51: Honor Cap is increased to 176000 (Imp. Commander)
                          Lv 55: Tarraton's Lair, Lv 55 PvP Set, Wheel of Fate
                          Lv 56: Honor Cap is increased to 240000 (Lord Divine)

Comment

• Made a quick comparison chart for Lv 40-55 sets. Hope I got the values right. These are Mage sets, for Knight sets, just switch MDEF and PDEF values.

The Legacy Jewels are a recharge reward. Always keep in mind that the Legendary Set pieces can have 4 Gem slots, the Epic set pieces only 3.
                            Last edited by Atombender; 04-04-2014, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• How much BR do you need for competitive BG at lvl 59? I have 37k br and I lose to literally everyone.
                              I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• That's not surprising because 37k is really low for that level.

When you're in the 50-59 range, in order to hold your own in BG's you should have a BR 800-1000 times your level.

Comment

Working...
                                X