Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some times catching astral is depend on your luck (someone already post how to catch yellow/red astral).already 2 week spend all gold on astral but no red, till i got 15k point and i exchange it. but after thats suddenly just planning to up my holy force i got 2 holy force in one days. thats kinda joke for me...
    They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ponijo View Post
      some times catching astral is depend on your luck (someone already post how to catch yellow/red astral).already 2 week spend all gold on astral but no red, till i got 15k point and i exchange it. but after thats suddenly just planning to up my holy force i got 2 holy force in one days. thats kinda joke for me...
      Yeah, this is so true. I saved my points hoping for an 'Orange Will Destroyer' but didnt get it, then i later exchanged for it and that same day after i exchanged for the will destroyer i got 4 of it for free -_- . I felt like smashing my laptop with a hammer .
      My advice is: If you have enough star point to get the astral you desire, go for it and know that you are done with that astral. All thats left is upgrading it..... and boy thats gonna take A WHILE :P
      IGN: Frenzone
      PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL )
      LEVEL: 67
      BATTLE RATING: 113k
      CLASS TYPE: EWD MAGE

Comment

• I cant do anything in GA and BG. I always lose every battle, and i'm the prime target in bg because of my low br.. I tend to get 0 carts the entire bg. I really need help desperately
        I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
          I cant do anything in GA and BG. I always lose every battle, and i'm the prime target in bg because of my low br.. I tend to get 0 carts the entire bg. I really need help desperately
          The main problem I see is your astrals. Will destroyer is low level, Brilliance should be Goddess Blessing, and the others should be red.

Gearwise, you may be stuck with your 40 set for now unless you want to test your luck with the arena set. Work on getting the rest of your gems to level 5s and continue unlocking more sockets.

Max your guild skills if they're not already and work on the other stuff over time(fate, souls, whips)

Comment

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
            The main problem I see is your astrals. Will destroyer is low level, Brilliance should be Goddess Blessing, and the others should be red.

Gearwise, you may be stuck with your 40 set for now unless you want to test your luck with the arena set. Work on getting the rest of your gems to level 5s and continue unlocking more sockets.

Max your guild skills if they're not already and work on the other stuff over time(fate, souls, whips)
            Should I spend whips or save in case a good whip event happens?

Comment

Should I spend whips or save in case a good whip event happens?
              Save whips and sc for events.
              Last edited by Whispir; 04-11-2014, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• like gingger say "try hold your lvl, make plan for your toon. like "in lvl 5x i will try to got red astral and my astral all is lvl 5 or 7 for yellow. got some mount from synthesis, and get some gems lvl 5 / 6, complete leg set, save BBs for buys wings maybe if u noncash.
                i have plan on spend gold to like 2 weeks i spend all gold on astral another 2 week i spend it for guild contri (upgrade guild skill). i always save gold/daru from WB, i just open it when the date near expired or unexpected i really need thats gold. saving Mount Training Whips, soul cristal for event... the key just patience, efficient on allocated your resource.
                They never know when im getting bored of this. (REMOVE VIP BENEFIT LESS HONOR IN BATTLE)

Comment

• Well I got 41k br and 11k astral value, max skills, higher stables. I can get a bg chest without people interfering now.. thanks ginger

Comment

• WOW Fantastic guide. I've tried to explain alot of this to other players. Thank you for making my life easier!!!

Comment

Well I got 41k br and 11k astral value, max skills, higher stables. I can get a bg chest without people interfering now.. thanks ginger
                      I hope your new found strength continues to benefit you.

Originally posted by R28165955 View Post
                      WOW Fantastic guide. I've tried to explain alot of this to other players. Thank you for making my life easier!!!
                      Share away!
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Ginger..... are you still slow levelling? What do you plan to do when you hit 70?

Comment

• Originally posted by damon18 View Post
                          Ginger..... are you still slow levelling? What do you plan to do when you hit 70?
                          I am still slow leveling: And when I hit 70, I will probably not slow level as fanatically as I have previously: But I'll still be going considerably slower than most other level 70's.
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• well due to the events recently I have gotten to 46k br

yay

Comment

well due to the events recently I have gotten to 46k br

yay
                              haha! Epic! Gratz!

Comment

• What do you guys think?

I've spent a little on this character, but it needs a lot of improvement.

Comment

Working...
                                X