Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am surprised that you leveled Defense before Power in guild skills. Other than that the best improvement would be leveling :P

You might wanna buy an extra row of astral slots, costs 395 Balens.

Comment

• how about mages how can 2 find wen it strong in dungeun

Comment

• Heres my update, couple more days till first jewerly legendary 70.
        Guild skills are maxed, 2.65k mount strenght (500str/410int/450end/455armor), lvl 9 brutal edge and lvl 3 resistance, 15.4k br gaia and level 9 patk troop enlighten.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem TÃ*tulo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	428.7 KB
ID:	1686214Click image for larger version

Name:	astrals.jpg
Size:	388.6 KB
ID:	1686215
        Last edited by Ryokuriak; 05-04-2014, 07:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
          I am surprised that you leveled Defense before Power in guild skills. Other than that the best improvement would be leveling :P

You might wanna buy an extra row of astral slots, costs 395 Balens.
          I seem to hit people extremely high, but they do the same to me. This is why I am keeping defense 2 levels higher than Power and Endurance.

My friend also does the same thing, and he is at 27.6k Base BR.

Comment

• am still suprised archer cheat , your patk is good but no pdef , u will be eaten by knights in bg , and low mdef too , u can be killed by EWD mages too.

i would like to suggest that u replace sniper astral and determination with pdef and mdef , i think your idea of going crit is awesome but at this level u will be very squishy in bgman . just go for crit during WB times so u can earn better gold.

and work on gems a bit at least make theem lvl 4 and go for few level 5 gems . i gotta say u beat be in attack and hp but am better in def but my astrals are purple and only lvl 4 .

guild skills i mainly focus on intellect and defence not hp but am working now astrals will be after maxing main guild skills . but i should have hard time against u in bg that PATK will take me out and i am squishy in bg

Comment

• Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
              am still suprised archer cheat , your patk is good but no pdef , u will be eaten by knights in bg , and low mdef too , u can be killed by EWD mages too.

i would like to suggest that u replace sniper astral and determination with pdef and mdef , i think your idea of going crit is awesome but at this level u will be very squishy in bgman . just go for crit during WB times so u can earn better gold.

and work on gems a bit at least make theem lvl 4 and go for few level 5 gems . i gotta say u beat be in attack and hp but am better in def but my astrals are purple and only lvl 4 .

guild skills i mainly focus on intellect and defence not hp but am working now astrals will be after maxing main guild skills . but i should have hard time against u in bg that PATK will take me out and i am squishy in bg
              What class u are?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• switched to mage few weeeks ago , am really squishy in bg , but am proud that i hit 11k br with low equips below lvl 20 , am lvl 33 at the moment , my br goal is done so , my new goal is farming 16 more lvl 4 gems , fully socketing lvl 35 set ,

my question is should i move on to lvl 35 and work on it or wait and get it done ? , pls i need your answer
                Last edited by MageRockz; 05-05-2014, 05:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                  my question is should i move on to lvl 35 and work on it or wait and get it done ? , pls i need your answer
                  You can drag your feet, get the lvl 35 set and enchant it before hitting lvl 35.

I like this guide, but I do not have the patience to try and get as close to 0 xp as others. Thanks for posting it.
                  IGN: TreeTopper
                  Server: whatever the merged Kabam S15/25 is called. I forgot.
                  Guild: ESKReborn
                  Class: None (Ok..Ok.. Archer)
                  Battle Rating: 550547 Currently Retired from Wartune

Comment

• you can't fully socket a 35 set. you can only socket 12--no legendary. also, socketing a 35 seems like a huge waste of socket wrenches. socketing a legend 40 makes more sense, but your mileage may vary

Comment

• Slow leveling becomes harder and harder each day, almost all new may events have exp reward in them: they changed the 50k gold tok entrance reward with 50k exp, same for amethyst 50k gold--> 50k exp. Last events i collected 19 event items doing all exp free events (im holding lvl 48 so i could not join some events), this month will be even worse. They want us to lvl up and cash to be competitive imho...

Comment

• True - most months I end up having to duck out of many events to avoid the dreaded XP. Shame they can't provide the rewards via XP books instead (which I always sell).

Comment

• Originally posted by SpitefulErne View Post
                          True - most months I end up having to duck out of many events to avoid the dreaded XP. Shame they can't provide the rewards via XP books instead (which I always sell).
                          That's where Talents come in.
                          Everything is to blame...
                          On R2Games

Comment

• Originally posted by iamop View Post
                            That's where Talents come in.
                            Talents are finite though. Under level 64, there is a visible XP ceiling: especially if you intend to go slow. Once you hit 65+ the ceiling for talents to drop XP into virtually vanishes: Until that point however: You still need to be careful if you wish to slow level.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATreeTopper View Post
                              You can drag your feet, get the lvl 35 set and enchant it before hitting lvl 35.

I like this guide, but I do not have the patience to try and get as close to 0 xp as others. Thanks for posting it.
                              thank u for the advice , but i already finished opening sockets for level 35 gear and socketed the weapon, , am working on filling the sockets for others now , done enchanting them , and i hit 12kbr today with low equips still .

my astrals suck but i will hit 15k br as my new goal at lvl 33 , i have all patience even if it takes me 5 months or whatever , but hey , thats slowleveling right?
                              Last edited by MageRockz; 05-10-2014, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Hy guys i need an advice. I switched to crit build since i hit 50 and i have an EWD lvl 6 i want to put it into one of my astrals:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled.JPG
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1687759
                                In with one shout i put it?
                                A friend told me i should make a Holy Ensihieldment and use it. What do u think?

Comment

Working...
                                X