Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once the Mount level requirement will be lowered to 16, you will meet 40k monsters in 30-39 BG's.

Not only is it becoming harder and harder for non- and low cashers to compete even while camping like a dog but the gap to heavy cashers will also widen sharply.

Comment

• all i know is i heard some rumours saying there was a chinese camper at lvl 39 , with 47k br . am not sure though with mounts , the sky is the limit
      Last edited by MageRockz; 05-20-2014, 03:21 PM.

Comment

• Thank you for this guide. I'm just turning level 50, but my br is subpar to say the least. Once I hit 50, is it too late to slow level? This game is still relatively new to me. I feel I leveled to 49 faster than I leveled in any other game I've played before. I try the BG but I'm slaughtered. It doesn't really matter since I'm just there to have fun and earn the insignia, but still, I would like a fighting chance to survive. So, is it too late to begin slow leveling my character so my br can catch up? Thanks again for this guide, Ginger.

Comment

• Originally posted by dirose76 View Post
          Thank you for this guide. I'm just turning level 50, but my br is subpar to say the least. Once I hit 50, is it too late to slow level? This game is still relatively new to me. I feel I leveled to 49 faster than I leveled in any other game I've played before. I try the BG but I'm slaughtered. It doesn't really matter since I'm just there to have fun and earn the insignia, but still, I would like a fighting chance to survive. So, is it too late to begin slow leveling my character so my br can catch up? Thanks again for this guide, Ginger.
          It's not too late. You still have a lot of room for improvement.

Comment

I try the BG but I'm slaughtered. It doesn't really matter since I'm just there to have fun and earn the insignia, but still, I would like a fighting chance to survive. So, is it too late to begin slow leveling my character so my br can catch up? Thanks again for this guide, Ginger.
            No, not too late -- in fact L50 is the first serious break you get when slow-leveling. Most of the xp-free resources are open by then (sylph arena and treasure hunt are not), and L50 is the level at which holy seal unlocks.

That's 11 talent levels you can divert xp into.

Edit: In particular, all of Jewel Hunt, Fishing, and Circuit Quests are open. Jewel Hunt is a no-brainer (who can argue with gems and fate stones). Fishing is awesome for daru at low levels if you don't care about your rank, and anyone whose troops are not at Enligntenment level 10 has a daru problem. Circuit quests are more problematic (be able to instantly replace quest-sacrificed sylphs, and the artifact quests tend to drain crypt tokens and insignia).
            Last edited by Tharlyci; 05-26-2014, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• well, i made a char on an old server and im not slow levelling really. Just gonna stop and take breaks to make sets. Almost done the 40 set legend, need 1 more piece, then I will be going to level 59 and camp there for my 50 set and level up some academy. Otherwise, I'd run to 80 and camp there, but need at least 50 legend to make 80 set lol....... 22k and passed to level 80 cata, lolz

wonder what the minimum br is to pass cata for archers?

anyways .... probably will be a while before she passes that, but she is in the tok nm club ^_^
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Thank you for this guide. I'm just turning level 50, but my br is subpar to say the least. Once I hit 50, is it too late to slow level? This game is still relatively new to me. I feel I leveled to 49 faster than I leveled in any other game I've played before.
                The game is very keen to gift you with XP, for minimal tasks. Unless you cash heavily, your BR, like you are experiencing, is not able to keep up reasonably. Which in my opinion is a shame.

Originally posted by dirose76 View Post
                I try the BG but I'm slaughtered. It doesn't really matter since I'm just there to have fun and earn the insignia, but still, I would like a fighting chance to survive. So, is it too late to begin slow leveling my character so my br can catch up? Thanks again for this guide, Ginger.
                It's never too late to start slow leveling, though in my opinion, the longer you leave it, the harder it is to get into a slow leveling rhythm/mindset, it'll also be difficult to find teams to help you run the MPD dungeons to get gear (if your BR really is really bad). There are others here who will disagree with me (Their slow leveling doesn't work points of discussion are all over the forum, I have included most in the first few posts of the thread). As Tharlyci said: level 50 is a nice level for slow leveling, there is a lot of XP available to dump (that doesn't mean don't be careful, just that you can delay leveling up longer).
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• What about stopping at certain levels?
                  For example, you rush to level 35, stop for a bit to get your gems and gear perfect'o and increase your BR. Then, when you feel you're ready, make a big rush to say, level 44. Get the legendary set, and focus on your BR again. I've witnessed a couple of players do that, and it's turned out alright for them. Person on my server is a 44 Mage, and has nearly 50K for a BR. He/She has been at 44 for almost two and a half months? Maybe a little bit longer. Slow-leveling has certainly worked out for him/her, and he/she has managed to keep up with the rest of our server, level-wise, so far.
                  The Oath:

"I swear on my life, and of the lives of those around me
                  that if I do not become a casher, and expose my wallet to others
                  that I shall face all consequences of being abandoned by my brothers
                  and sisters. If I willingly choose to abandon these consequences, I will
                  face mortal peril, in which the local police shall enter my facility and arrest
                  me for financial keeping."

MY INSTANT REACTION:

Comment

• ^to the poster right above me, i think it's a choice though, but for me, it's better to camp at a certain lvl and get highest BR as possible(or till you get satisfied) like your examples, just my 2 cents
                    ATM testing pokemon Omega Ruby
                    Mega Latios OP

Comment

• First of all tnx to Ginger and Creamy for this gr8 post...really appreciate your effort. I'm not in a sense slow leveler but I did try it (stayed at 59 for 2 months when doing 50 leg) but I like the idea of slow leveling. Here is my toon after 6 months of playing, everything ongoing...

Still no wings (wasted so many balens could have bought one), w8ing for HOF event...

I'm a non VIP and non balenor btw...

Any constructive suggestion will be gr8ly appreciated...

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	82.4 KB
ID:	1688445

Name:	3.JPG
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	1688446

Name:	4.JPG
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	1688447

Name:	5.JPG
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1688448

Name:	6.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	117.9 KB
ID:	1688449

Name:	7.JPG
Size:	120.9 KB
ID:	1688450

Name:	8.JPG
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	1688451

Name:	9.JPG
Size:	87.5 KB
ID:	1688452

Name:	10.JPG
Size:	96.0 KB
ID:	1688453

Name:	12.JPG
Size:	95.3 KB
ID:	1688454

Name:	13.JPG
Size:	37.5 KB
ID:	1688455

Name:	14.JPG
Size:	87.8 KB
ID:	1688456

Name:	Capture.JPG
Size:	128.5 KB
ID:	1688457

Comment

• cough cough bullchit cough

a 6 month non balen that opened up 14 inventory slots? uh huh. oh yeah there has never been a free good luck charm event either

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                          cough cough bullchit cough

a 6 month non balen that opened up 14 inventory slots? uh huh. oh yeah there has never been a free good luck charm event either
                          Tnx for your comment!

As of opening up inv space I happened to have a strong spire team and they at first carried me through stages and u can say by luck I happened to get a lot of BB from those chests! Used to do solo arena a lot also and got lucky there also! Yeah u can say I'm pretty much lucky all the way! As for luck charm I bought them with BB and they're not from events.

For your kind information by default 5 rows (as far as I remember) have already been open up when u start playing a toon so I opened 3 rows, how much BB does that cost? Not much as I remember, not that u have to recharge for it!

I can play long hours (I'm a freelancer btw so I work from home). My toons age could be 7 months but more or less it's 6-7 months not more than that.

I don't think u forget u can get 300 BB per month just for signing in 26 days in a month and there is also map clearing bonus.

Anyways do u often do this kind of commenting when someone asks for constructive suggestion?

Idk who u are but your username signifies your action gr8ly.
                          Last edited by TheLastSaamurai; 05-28-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• 1400+495(2)+185(4)+runes+everything else 2x10 (max)bound balens a day isn't going to cut it. needless to say, you probably have level 7 clothes too. there's no shame in cashing, just admit it
                            Last edited by noob9841; 05-28-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
                              1400+495(2)+185(4)+runes+everything else 2x10 (max)bound balens a day isn't going to cut it. needless to say, you probably have level 7 clothes too. there's no shame in cashing, just admit it
                              As for runes I didn't get healing and blood rune drop from tanks at first (got blood one a few days ago) bought them from cw glory shop so I didn't have anything to do with runes after I maxed brutality and saved 1200 of them and again got lucky in rune exchange!

Lvl 7 clothes!!! Do u have any idea how much that costs as u can see I don't have any weapon cloaking...duh!

U really are a noob...

There is no shame in admitting I'm a casher (which I'm not) in wartune it's a P2W game it's always was and always will be so stop whining about admitting and non admitting whos who.

Comment

• here are my lvl 7 clothes that I forgot to post earlier...

Name:	15.JPG
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	1688462

Comment

Working...
                                X