Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
    Awesome thread, thanks. I'm currently at level 49 (96% lol ) trying to get stronger before I hit 50.... Someone mentioned a tip for the vip wheel but never said what it was?
    Spin it! Couldn't resist - lol

Comment

• Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
      Awesome thread, thanks. I'm currently at level 49 (96% lol ) trying to get stronger before I hit 50.... Someone mentioned a tip for the vip wheel but never said what it was?
      If you're a VIP, you get 10 VIP tokens every day; the VIP quest that you can accept. If you go to your VIP tokens in your inventory, click on them, and then click 'use', it'll bring up the VIP wheel. See if there's anything useful on the wheel. If so: spin it. If not: exit and click Use again, until you see enough useful stuff. Save your tokens till you have at least 36 (or a multiple of that) so you can do a complete spin.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
        If you try to defeat the last boss at Void NM, you will gain a huge amount of exp (200k exp, and this does NOT include the world prosperity)... So you only want the legend stones and the crystaloids, not the exp.. So do only until the 2nd boss, which gives legend stones, crystaloids and a little exp...

If you're an evil person (lol), and no one wants to help you, then join any Void NM team, and after you defeat the 2nd boss, just leave (don't ever say thanks)... They will be ****** off to you, but it doesn't matter, cause you are evil, hehehehe.. 3:-)

But you know, if you are just powerful enough, probably at level 47, you can solo your first 2 attempts, and no one will hate you for leaving after defeating second boss... Your last mpd attempt, just join any team, then after you defeat the 2nd boss, tell your teammates that you will leave (if they asked for reasons, tell them you need to harvest your farm), and invite you again after you leave.. By this method, you will lose your last attempt, thus you will gain no exp if you defeat the final boss.
        I know ppl who can make easY solo , even last boss, but 1 and 2 boss is easy...if you have 25k+ br you can make it solo...i with 49v and 30k br archer end nm Void solo...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          I know ppl who can make easY solo , even last boss, but 1 and 2 boss is easy...if you have 25k+ br you can make it solo...i with 49v and 30k br archer end nm Void solo...
          It's not about being able to solo it. It's about not gaining XP by leaving the MP.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            True, let alone if you're at the same level for 6+ weeks...
            I've had moments I was utterly, insanely bored, and wanted to rush to whatever level. But then I imagined all the power I'd lose by speeding up my leveling, and how "average" I would become. That put me straight back on to the slow leveling track without having second thoughts
            Pretty much, yeah. I'm itching to do a cata blitz and hop to 45 right now but that would be quitting. But at least I'm done with astrals for a while after today - amen! I've been doing nothing but astrals for a month and a half; enough to go insane. But it was needed. *admires shiny pretties*
            Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
            When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• I take back what I said about level 59 and 69 simply because EVENTUALLY you can catch up on holyseal if you actually stay on those levels, on level 59 the max level of holy seal is 16, so that shouldn't be hard at all to catch up, at 69 it's a bit more tricky and would take around 2-3 months, but it's still do-able.

Though my point still stands when it comes to 69 having heavy cashers that you cannot really fight properly.

Comment

• I like this guide, but by staying in the level, it'll be hard to enjoy the end game..
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

• Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  I like this guide, but by staying in the level, it'll be hard to enjoy the end game..
                  I'm sorry, but I don't see how being a complete noob if you can't cash is enjoyable.
                  I'd rather be strong for my level and dominate my level bracket.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    I'm sorry, but I don't see how being a complete noob if you can't cash is enjoyable.
                    I'd rather be strong for my level and dominate my level bracket.
                    What if you're Lord Divine at your level bracket? What's next?
                    [No longer logging in]

Comment

What if you're Lord Divine at your level bracket? What's next?
                      Grim Reaper Title... After that... Well, time to level up.
                      If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                      -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                        Grim Reaper Title... After that... Well, time to level up.
                        Title is a meaningless thing. Ignore it.

I'd just go for Lord Divine and then level up. The medallion is real sweet.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

People on this forum seem to miss the point, it's not about getting the top honor title, hell, I've had it on my 39 alt for over 2 weeks already, it's about being the strongest you can be for your level. At the moment, my alt is on 20k BR and I haven't even started working on astrals on it, it has 3 blue level 2 astrals. My goal is to reach 30k BR and then I MIGHT move on to the 49 bracket on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                            People on this forum seem to miss the point, it's not about getting the top honor title, hell, I've had it on my 39 alt for over 2 weeks already, it's about being the strongest you can be for your level. At the moment, my alt is on 20k BR and I haven't even started working on astrals on it, it has 3 blue level 2 astrals. My goal is to reach 30k BR and then I MIGHT move on to the 49 bracket on it.
                            To each his own.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well, it would be good to get as many titles as I can... Since I'm a collector in nature...
                              And yes, you are right, medallions are too sweet... I'll get both titles and medallion before I level up.. :P
                              If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                              -quoted from R.K.

Comment

I like this guide, but by staying in the level, it'll be hard to enjoy the end game..
                                The idea (for me) is to go slow. Not to stop entirely.

I'll get to 80... eventually...
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X