Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Bashing takes a considerable amount of circuit quest time, moreso if you're doing it at a lower level. But it's a good source for SC and Daru and the only way to get free Fashion Cores without running Spire or spending event tokens.

Comment

• Lots has happened, I leveled to 55 ( thanks to those events )and got wings and 2 pieces of clothing ( I got a cloud sailor mount from the sunshine pack and decided to exchange it). I decided to just spend all my mahra on the white sylph
      Click image for larger version

Name:	academy pt 2.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	483.3 KB
ID:	1691408

Name:	astrals pt 2.PNG
Size:	469.0 KB
ID:	1691409

Name:	clothing wartune.PNG
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	1691410

Name:	mount pt 2.PNG
Size:	439.8 KB
ID:	1691411

Name:	sylph pt 2.PNG
Size:	471.2 KB
ID:	1691412

Name:	wartune character pt 2.PNG
Size:	490.1 KB
ID:	1691413

Name:	wartune troops pt 2.PNG
Size:	378.3 KB
ID:	1691414

Comment

• im a 100% non casher and, slow EXP is better when u have more high lv, i have done just 3 or 4 lv in where i slow EXP badly, in lv 59, 64, 69 and now in 74, and this is my BR

but stay in a same lv for more of 6 months and it is a low lv is bad idea , if u wanna stay 6 months in same lv better choice lv 69 or 74
        Game : Wartune
        Name: Xias
        Server: Kabam 21 (merged with 18)
        Guild: Redemption
        Class: Knight
        BR: 120.493 with bless and my stronger sylph (lv 74)
        Casher: not ATM (some day xD )
        Sylph. blue iris 5 stars 19.150 BR
        Playing since 28/04/2013

Comment

• Hmmph Level 55 w/ 42k br....I have 44k br @ 48 w/ only 4 months camped.....

What I wanna know is how mofo's get 85k br @ 42?? Pure Cash????

Comment

• isiloon got 87k br but she is lvl 44
            Class:Mage
            Level:80
            BR:444k
            Server:S595
            Name:ChaosFanatic

Comment

• Am I good for 60+? I'm seeing 100k BRs and I kinda want to camp a bit more..
              85K BR | level 58 Crit Mage

Comment

• yes u are good for lvl 60+ . alot of 30k + br in 39 bg and i only got 22k br atm . not that good

Comment

• Originally posted by Zirvrith View Post
                  Am I good for 60+? I'm seeing 100k BRs and I kinda want to camp a bit more..
                  More than enough for 64 in PvP.

Would be enough for 70 PvE.

Comment

• how much br do you guys think it takes to pass level 10 in the necropolis and be a decent contributor in moonevil nightmare mpd? i wanna know a rough estimate of what br i should ideally achieve before hitting level 60.

thanks in advance

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
                      Lots has happened, I leveled to 55 ( thanks to those events )and got wings and 2 pieces of clothing ( I got a cloud sailor mount from the sunshine pack and decided to exchange it). I decided to just spend all my mahra on the white sylph
                      Nice looking toon! Looks like the hard work is starting to pay off well!

How are you finding things? easier?

Originally posted by XiasCris View Post
                      im a 100% non casher and, slow EXP is better when u have more high lv, i have done just 3 or 4 lv in where i slow EXP badly, in lv 59, 64, 69 and now in 74, and this is my BR

but stay in a same lv for more of 6 months and it is a low lv is bad idea , if u wanna stay 6 months in same lv better choice lv 69 or 74
                      Better for you maybe, maybe not better for another.

Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
                      What I wanna know is how mofo's get 85k br @ 42?? Pure Cash????
                      Time and cash.

Originally posted by Zirvrith View Post
                      Am I good for 60+? I'm seeing 100k BRs and I kinda want to camp a bit more..
                      You'll find BG to be a struggle with the amount of stun. Your BR is is in the mid range: so once you're maxed on HS, you'll find the BG's to be a mix, some painful losses and some easy wins!

Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
                      how much br do you guys think it takes to pass level 10 in the necropolis and be a decent contributor in moonevil nightmare mpd? i wanna know a rough estimate of what br i should ideally achieve before hitting level 60.

thanks in advance
                      70 - 80K (dependant upon rank/medal/astral combo/level) or so for Moon should see you as a good contributor and pulling your fair share of the weight.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        Nice looking toon! Looks like the hard work is starting to pay off well!

How are you finding things? easier?.

Definitely! There are still huge monsters in bg, but at least im not useless Its cool when a few people level 60ish are lower in br because they speed level :P.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

70 - 80K (dependant upon rank/medal/astral combo/level) or so for Moon should see you as a good contributor and pulling your fair share of the weight.
                        Oh ok thanks!

Comment

• Hi, I will add a suggestion. Though I am a long retiered slower, and I didn't play for too long, I think I did well at the beginning. As I logged in now, the world has changed and I'm getting ~ +60% from Prosperity on every single gain LOL.

Anyways, as you noted, Astrals are a sink-hole. Which I think should be avoided at all costs in the early stages. I went 45 with 666 AV. It's a sure thing to max your guild skill levels before dumping any to astrals. This goes to completely free players..

Guild skills are a certain ammount of Gold, and you will recieve a secure value. Once it's done, it's done. While with Astrals the sink is bottomless and you can spend countless mills, not getting what you want. I haven't calculated BR per million, but I am confident at first it's better with GS

I'll be opening a freshman mage in a new serv, once things calm down.

Comment

• can you tell how tostronger? t0 30-35 br

Comment

• plss? tel me how to stronger get to 30-35 br

Comment

• Originally posted by alyasko View Post
                                plss? tel me how to stronger get to 30-35 br
                                either cash or camp.
                                do both will make you rocks
                                IGN: Kill Me
                                S-385 (West Coast) - Crimson Lair

Comment