Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alyasko View Post
    plss? tel me how to stronger get to 30-35 br
    What I've been doing is looking over my main areas which affect my BR, and think; Which one do I need to improve on.
    Look at all your main areas, i.e: Gems, Astrals, Academy, Equipment, Refining, etc, etc. And if there's an area which needs improving, then take the time to work on it.
    I personally find this guide very, very useful. ;3
    To Willow:
    Rest In Peace. Never to be forgotten by those who knew and loved you. And even by those who didn't.

Retired. Officially. Life is too short. Face it, you only live once.

Comment

• here is good 49 mage , 57k br
      Attached Files

Comment

• Hi.
        I just wanted to say thank you to Ginger and Creamy!
        I remember reading this guide a long time ago while i was playing a fastleveler character and was not having fun. I wanted to have fun after lvl 60 but could do nothing in bg etc. because i was a smalltime casher.
        So i used this info and started planing my character so that i would get LD with a smallspender without having to spend too much time on it.
        I started in april 2014 on s434 and camped first at 49 until KC and 54 until IC before i now finally reached LD at 59. Ive all up had vip + 7k balens on this toon and at lvl 59 when i reached LD yesterday i was at BR 79k.
        First day since then i managed to pass the whole 1st level of skytrail and with all the daily i ended up at lvl 62. I post another picture as proof. Not often we see someone under lvl 70 rank 6th on daily gain in cross server ranking!
        Alot might say that slowleveling/camping have a lot of disadvantages, but i found that i could stay in top 10 archers on most wb and won most of my arena fights so i could save up alot for my next set before i leveled up. Plus now with the LD medalion im having alot of fun fighting higher lvl players as well so in hindsight im really happy about how it turned out.

Again
        Thank you Ginger and Creamy

Norseman

Click image for larger version

Name:	Norseman stats.png
Views:	1
Size:	443.8 KB
ID:	1691885

Name:	Norseman astrals.png
Size:	370.2 KB
ID:	1691886

Name:	Norseman daily gain.png
Size:	241.5 KB
ID:	1691887

Comment

• Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
          More than enough for 64 in PvP.

Would be enough for 70 PvE.
          55-64? Definitely
          60-69? Fodder

But until 64 you can complete Lv 60 leg set so you should be over 100k by then. Takes another 3 months of course.

Comment

• I have a quick question, I just received an apollo seal from the imperial chest! should I use that instead of aq? the damage is less but I heard its better.

Comment

• Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
              I have a quick question, I just received an apollo seal from the imperial chest! should I use that instead of aq? the damage is less but I heard its better.
              nice lol and ya it is good to use what class are u btw?
              US West
              Pearl Lake

Comment

• I'm trying to slow lvl as much as possible but probably the only thing that's killing my gameplan is Catacombs and it's massive exp. I know I know, ppl told me that when I hit lv 15 fishing I'll be able to fish them butthat would mean for me to stand at one point without upgrading my gear for a looooonngg time (1,5 month old server and my fishing is reaching lv 6 only).
                Oh well, currently lv 52 with 40k BR and I'm in my lv 40 legendary set, got both lv 50 jewelery upgraded to legends, 2 pieces (armor and staff) of lv 50 set (legends also). Planning to get other 2 normals first and switch my lv 40 legend set to semi-legend lv 50 set asap. I think I'm on a good path, don't you think ?

Comment

• Originally posted by toptrunks619 View Post
                  nice lol and ya it is good to use what class are u btw?
                  I'm a mage

Comment

• I'm lvl 64 to with 80k br at the moment non casher,Im at this lvl for 2 months,and planing to stay until I make my lvl 60 legendary 2 parts left

Comment

• hah... I get mine lvl 50 legend gear full at lvl 22... i am now lvl 26 :P Chack Diana♪ at S397 Undead Ruins Guild STRONGHOLD :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Nirwaniya View Post
                        I'm lvl 64 to with 80k br at the moment non casher,Im at this lvl for 2 months,and planing to stay until I make my lvl 60 legendary 2 parts left
                        very well done dude :3 im still left with lvl 60 jewels and rings. got struck with lvl 50s, i think ill go for lvl 70 jewels straight.

Originally posted by Zirvrith View Post
                        Am I good for 60+? I'm seeing 100k BRs and I kinda want to camp a bit more..
                        still lots to go :3

Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
                        how much br do you guys think it takes to pass level 10 in the necropolis and be a decent contributor in moonevil nightmare mpd? i wanna know a rough estimate of what br i should ideally achieve before hitting level 60.

thanks in advance
                        you can do it with 95k i suppose.
                        Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 08-01-2014, 01:31 AM. Reason: post merge
                        S371/Zetsuen.
                        Honor: GDK
                        KNIGHT ☣

Comment

• I'm curious about this... Why is that after I refine, the BR became lower by more than 200? (Check out 1st 2 refinements.) If i'm not mistaken, 31 Endurance = 620hp, which is A LOT greater than 256 hp. Then, 122crit > 117block, but that's just a mere 5 points.

Name:	Untitled2.png
Size:	364.5 KB
ID:	1692711

BTW, this also happened to my ring (very similar situation, but i have no before-after screenies), which happened to be 1k before refinement, then became 800+ after.

P.s. ignore screenie below, it's jst the same, except the BR of jewel is not shown.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by CrazyDude9; 08-11-2014, 05:09 AM. Reason: P.S.
                          S292 Archer level 46
                          35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                          August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                          283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                          May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

• Equipment Rating
                            The equipment rating for a piece of equipment follows a simple equation:

Eq. Rating = Stat(s) modified rating + Bonus(es) rating

The stat(s) modified rating is the simplest part of this, and works as follows: 1 point for each ATK/DEF, and 1 point for every 5 HP. That means that an equipment which adds 100 ATK would have a base rating of 100, while an equipment which adds 100 HP would have a base rating of 20.

The bonus(es) works a bit differently. There are two types of equipment bonuses: attribute bonuses and battle stat bonuses. The former provides smaller numerical boosts than the latter. For the attribute bonuses, the bonus rating goes: 1:8 for Power, Intellect, and Armor; 1:4 for Endurance and Charisma. In other words, if an equipment provided +15 Power, +8 Armor, and +10 Endurance, the bonus rating would be 224 (15*8 + 8*8 + 10*4). Note that Armor is called Defense by these bonuses.

The battle stats bonus works in a similar manner, and will be presented in large numbers. For PATK/MATK/PDEF/MDEF/CRITICAL, the bonus works in a 1:2 ratio; that is to say, if a bonus gave +70 MATK, the battle stats rating would be 140. HP works in a 11/5)*2 ratio, meaning the HP stat is first divided by 5, rounded down, and then multiplied by 2. If an equipment bonus gave +143 HP, the battle stats bonus would be 56 [ (143/5) = 28.6, rounded down to 28, and then 28*2 = 56) ]. Note that BLOCK gives zero equipment bonus rating.

Let's look at an example equipment rating. A piece of equipment modifies PATK by 165 and has the bonuses +13 POWER, +20 ENDURANCE, +83 PATK, +70 BLOCK, and +164 HP. It's equipment rating would be:

Stat modified: 165 PATK --> 165

Bonuses Rating: 13 POWER, 20 ENDURANCE, 83 PATK, 70 BLOCK, 164 HP -->

13 * 8 + 20 * 4 + 83 * 2 + 70 * 0 + floor(164/5) * 2 = 414

So the total equipment rating would be: 165 + 414 = 579

Note that gems are included with the enchanted equipment rating; this appears next to the equipment rating in parenthesis. The extra effect from soul engraving does not affect the equipment rating.
                            Source: Wartune wikia
                            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
                            then click on support

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                              I'm curious about this... Why is that after I refine, the BR became lower by more than 200? (Check out 1st 2 refinements.) If i'm not mistaken, 31 Endurance = 620hp, which is A LOT greater than 256 hp. Then, 122crit > 117block, but that's just a mere 5 points.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98825[/ATTACH]

BTW, this also happened to my ring (very similar situation, but i have no before-after screenies), which happened to be 1k before refinement, then became 800+ after.

P.s. ignore screenie below, it's jst the same, except the BR of jewel is not shown.

u can refine , strength , PATK , armor , mdef or pdef , mdef is better since knights have high pdef . and endurance . and it gives more br

Comment

• Very nice thread! As I am a slow leveler as well (2 years = lvl59), I really appreciate the fact that there are people who understand what is so great about it! I actually want to hit lvl60 tomorrow and stop again (by stop I mean 0XP/day - I've spent around 2-3 months like this in the past) although it also means that I can't get legendary gear so easily, because I don't do MP dungs very often - however I want to focus on my astrals for a bit and level them up as much as possible - I want at least two of my orange astrals to be lvl10 (I will finish my first lvl10 orange in just a few weeks).
                                Truth be told, I'm not just slow leveler but I'm also very lazy and don't pay much attention to the game, so I almost never do WB, BG, GB, tanks, arena etc. because I'm almost always AFK so naturally I can't get rewards from those, which is why I'm not as strong as I could be but I don't really care. Doing those would be like a chore to me and I want to enjoy the game, not think how bothersome it is to do all those events every day.

edit: I made a terrible mistake - I tried Sky Trail... now I have 97% to 61
                                Last edited by Elbol; 08-12-2014, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X