Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New patch will further reduce the exp needed to level from 40 onwards so players who are at 80-90% might see an auto level up.

Besides, most of the new events (Class Advancement, Astrals, new honor levels, Dragon Invasion) are 80 only.

Comment

• i started to panic when i heard about the exp reduction , i thought it was also for lvl 30s

Comment

• it's a pretty huge reduction though, before the patch XP needed to level up from 57 to 58 was approximately 25M and after the patch XP needed from 58 to 59 (I automaticaly level up when I logged in after the patch) was only around 20M
        oh and Atombender, I'm not sure what you meant by astrals but if it's about the new slots, one of them is available after completing a quest you get at lvl60; the other one is only available after class advancement though
        Last edited by Elbol; 08-13-2014, 02:31 PM.

Comment

• The second special Astral Slot is Lv 80, yes.

Exp needed from 76 to 77 went from 267m to 89m, which is 1/3. I am 76 now (usually 125k ish) and still not in a hurry to rush to 80. Still need 3 Leg pieces (mostly stones) and currently 99/115 in talents.

Oh yeah, Lv 70 LLNM got harder now because bosses are all slow immune which means you need more firepower before the final boss enrages. 90k average won't be enough.
          Last edited by Atombender; 08-16-2014, 12:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
            I'm curious about this... Why is that after I refine, the BR became lower by more than 200? (Check out 1st 2 refinements.) If i'm not mistaken, 31 Endurance = 620hp, which is A LOT greater than 256 hp. Then, 122crit > 117block, but that's just a mere 5 points.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]98825[/ATTACH]

BTW, this also happened to my ring (very similar situation, but i have no before-after screenies), which happened to be 1k before refinement, then became 800+ after.

P.s. ignore screenie below, it's jst the same, except the BR of jewel is not shown.
            Endurance, Armor and Strength are undervalued when it comes to BR, only the sheer numbers are taken into account, that's why HP and PATK are valued higher but give less stats in effec. Don't worry about BR, the Jewel on the right has excellent stats for a non-crit build.

Comment

• devotion is useless now :/

Comment

• Camping in low Levels is good U all miss daily rewards (Spelcrums) from Sylph Arena I would say more than Mahra Spelcrum is More important as well as Lost tresure Maps event

Comment

• Originally posted by Naruutto View Post
                  Camping in low Levels is good U all miss daily rewards (Spelcrums) from Sylph Arena I would say more than Mahra Spelcrum is More important as well as Lost tresure Maps event
                  I think camping below lvl 50 is total nonsence- you complete useless set/enlighten useless troops/miss the rewards higher lvls get etc.- thats why I started camping on lvl 50.

Comment

• Originally posted by deucela View Post
                    I think camping below lvl 50 is total nonsence- you complete useless set/enlighten useless troops/miss the rewards higher lvls get etc.- thats why I started camping on lvl 50.
                    i agree with you. in the new servers i would even start at 55 only to take advantage of the lvl 55 events. Lord Divine is even more important to get before 60 now cause when you get 60 you get stuned 100% of the times till you are lvl 80 99 holy seal since the new patch

Comment

• how much br u gotta have as a non cash camper before u go lv50.
                      US West
                      Pearl Lake

Comment

• 50k or 60k if u wanna do better at lvl 40s , depends on you

Comment

• Well with the significant changes to the game, a lot of this guide needs rewriting. Since I am at best, a lazy procrastinator, this may not happen for a little while. I have noted the useful posts and the changes I think I need to make. So they'll get done, at some point.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• doing devotion to 80 for the extra lvl 2 gem is useless now . since u dont know what u gonna end up with
                            Last edited by MageRockz; 08-25-2014, 11:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              Well with the significant changes to the game, a lot of this guide needs rewriting. Since I am at best, a lazy procrastinator, this may not happen for a little while. I have noted the useful posts and the changes I think I need to make. So they'll get done, at some point.
                              i'm kinda slow leveling now @ lv71. was rush leveling from lv63 to 66, hold for awhile, then rush to 71. i want to hold again for arena by not doing catacomb. But losing gems means losing sc during gem event. what do you think?
                              Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
                                50k or 60k if u wanna do better at lvl 40s , depends on you
                                ah 60k is a bit too much but close to 50 tho

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                Well with the significant changes to the game, a lot of this guide needs rewriting. Since I am at best, a lazy procrastinator, this may not happen for a little while. I have noted the useful posts and the changes I think I need to make. So they'll get done, at some point.
                                btw Ginger do u have a blog or u post all your guide here
                                US West
                                Pearl Lake

Comment

Working...
                                X