Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Great Great guide! Will follow it...

    Comment


    • All this is mout now. You can only be strong for your level if you spend CASH.

      I have now seen level 30's with 60k br. It now how comes down to how deep your pockets are!

      Comment


      • Vlax is 55k br , and not deep pocket to be honest , there are 45ks and others too , just depends on how long u camped

        Comment


        • Originally posted by coldsw View Post
          i'm kinda slow leveling now @ lv71. was rush leveling from lv63 to 66, hold for awhile, then rush to 71. i want to hold again for arena by not doing catacomb. But losing gems means losing sc during gem event. what do you think?
          catacomb is 2mil XP daily for a lvl 60+, given that Spire/ToK/MPD's/solo dungeons all have XP numbering more than 2mil: seems silly to leave catas out: unless you intend to stop all XP gain.

          Catas & MPD's are my source of XP.

          Originally posted by toptrunks619 View Post
          btw Ginger do u have a blog or u post all your guide here
          Everything regarding to slow leveling, I have ever conceived or pinched off anyone else is already posted in this guide. Although the guide needs updating with the latest patch, the additional information that will be added/changed/removed is already written in the thread (some by me, the remainder by others).

          Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
          You can only be strong for your level if you spend CASH.
          Incorrect. You can be very strong for your level, just by going slowly, playing and building intelligently. The game does not help with this as it pushes XP on you. Cash helps for certain. But your statement is not true by any means.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

          Comment


          • With the talents broken like they are now my advice to every1 that wants Lord Divine medalion is get it before hitting lvl 60 cause after 60 you will need lvl 80 and 99 seal to not get stunned at all in bg and by then you will have to fight 250k br guys -_-

            after you hit 60, holy seal is pretty much useless to lvl, only buy any talents if you dont want to lvl up at all.

            For example when i get to lvl 60 i will go straight to lvl 74 0 talents bought since i will get stunned anyways might as well start farming my 70 set. camping at 64 and 69 is no longer an option for new players.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CrimsonBlade1970 View Post
              All this is mout now. You can only be strong for your level if you spend CASH.

              I have now seen level 30's with 60k br. It now how comes down to how deep your pockets are!
              just beacuse someone cashes and gains br in a month doesnt exactly fall into the category of slow leveling , and the good campers that i have seen, have been placing thrice the time i have been playing.
              Last edited by MageRockz; 09-08-2014, 05:54 AM.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by plancha View Post
                With the talents broken like they are now my advice to every1 that wants Lord Divine medalion is get it before hitting lvl 60 cause after 60 you will need lvl 80 and 99 seal to not get stunned at all in bg and by then you will have to fight 250k br guys -_-

                after you hit 60, holy seal is pretty much useless to lvl, only buy any talents if you dont want to lvl up at all.

                For example when i get to lvl 60 i will go straight to lvl 74 0 talents bought since i will get stunned anyways might as well start farming my 70 set. camping at 64 and 69 is no longer an option for new players.
                I'd have to agree with this. Currently level 53, staying here until complete 50 legendary and IC, then camp @ 56-59. After that, I'll go straight either 74 or 80. I intend to skip wearing 60 and 70 set and go straight 80 set. I wonder if i can do 70/80 mpd with my 50 set.

                BTW, what are the min. levels required to get the ranks past LD?
                S292 Archer level 46
                35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

                S479 Knight Level 80
                283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

                Proud non-casher non-VIP

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
                  I'd have to agree with this. Currently level 53, staying here until complete 50 legendary and IC, then camp @ 56-59. After that, I'll go straight either 74 or 80. I intend to skip wearing 60 and 70 set and go straight 80 set. I wonder if i can do 70/80 mpd with my 50 set.

                  BTW, what are the min. levels required to get the ranks past LD?
                  You can't go straight to 80 leg, 70 leg is first and foremost requirement. Yes it's possible to do ll nm with 50 leg (depends on your br offcourse).

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by TheLastSaamurai View Post
                    You can't go straight to 80 leg, 70 leg is first and foremost requirement. Yes it's possible to do ll nm with 50 leg (depends on your br offcourse).
                    i'll skip wearing them 70, meaning, i wont enchant,refine,etc. the 70 set. i'll make 70 then make it 80 right away is what i meant. xD
                    S292 Archer level 46
                    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

                    S479 Knight Level 80
                    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

                    Proud non-casher non-VIP

                    Comment


                    • Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	82.1 KB
ID:	1694339Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1694340Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune2.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	202.3 KB
ID:	1694341Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	1694342
                      what should i doClick image for larger version

Name:	my wartune sylphs evolved.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	173.9 KB
ID:	1709778Click image for larger version

Name:	sylph.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	180.4 KB
ID:	1709779Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	1709780Click image for larger version

Name:	wartunebr.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	200.3 KB
ID:	1709781
                      Last edited by frankgarcia964; 03-17-2015, 07:13 PM.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by frankgarcia964 View Post
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]103189[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]103190[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]103191[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]103192[/ATTACH]
                        what should i do
                        this is what happends when you lvl at the pace r2 wants you to. you get to lvl 70 with 50k br

                        Comment


                        • hum i see the new servers and i feel so sad to see lvl 60s with 35k br we need more then ever to slow lvl but so many people just dont know what to do. every day people ask me how i can get 90k br at lvl 59 and not lvl up. this post needs to be upgraded and much more active then it is atm

                          Comment


                          • these are my slyphs you like
                            Attached Files

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by frankgarcia964 View Post
                              these are my slyphs you like
                              these are my slyphs 3 of them
                              Attached Files

                              Comment


                              • Hi, I just would like to ask if you do slow leveling when you reach lv35? I can reach lv30 in the first day of the server release do you think can I reach 18k BR after 5days? I'm planing to recharge 5k balens to do amethyst mine and buy a wing and clothes. do you think I can reach it?
                                | Sunshine | Archer | Level xxx | Battle Rating: xxx | Honor: xxx | Server: xxx |
                                File a ticket : Read the and

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X