Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi , im lvl 53 just came back from the game should i continue my slowlvling?

Comment

• "If you plan to go level 80 eventually it is better to level up to 80 as fast as you can than to level slowly because you will be stronger.

Someone who slow leveled to 80 will never be stronger than someone who leveled to 80 as soon as they could without spending more than they did or the fast leveler quitting."

Thing didn't work, did my own quote stylee thing from matey's (Joe something on the previous page) comment!!

Hm, no, you need a decent-ish BR to level to 80, i'd say 160k ish is acceptable to do all the content with a similar strength team without having to rely on high BR'ed players to carry you through. Just make sure you have a decent amount of HP (without the use of an astral, seeing the HP astral on a mage or archer winds me up a treat, don't do it!!!!!!!!) as it's handy for doing nirvana and DI.
      Wartune
      IGN: Decima
      Guild: Elysium
      Server: S5 (Europe)
      Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
      IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
      Server : 59 (Europe)
      Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

• If you want to do a strategy different from slow-leveling, consider this:
        1. Beginning of game, we mostly have to rush until we hit level 55, so we can benefit from sylphs. At this stage we have to make a choice: if we can cash enough, it may be worth going to 60 fast so we can progress in Sky Trail, beat at least the first 10 stages (full Level 1), so you get the star tears, and are ready to evolve your sylph faster with the help of Gods Descent and extra stuff from Sky Trail. If you cannot cash, there is no sense in rushing - better build up your strength, so when you hit 60 you can actually progress in Sky Trail.
        2. From 60 to 70, we essentially do three major things: (a) collect the needed items for our 70 legendary set (including guild shop, catacombs shop and insignia exchange); (b) develop HS to sufficiently high levels as to stand a chance in higher level BG; and (c) get enough to evolve our main sylph(s). Now, if you can accomplish that in a couple of days, you have no reason to linger, otherwise slow leveling is a must.
        3. Once we hit 70, we essentially work on everything we need to be competitive at 80: (a) maximize talents; (b) maximize soul engrave; (c) make highest level gems: (d) get 80 equipment components; (e) maximize mounts; (f) develop our sylphs and resistances, and (g) try to reach highest honour rank while not facing BR 360-390 thousand opponents. Therefore, 70-79 is very slow going. It is the time when a non-casher gets that chance to close the gap to top cashers by using brains and patience.
        4. Once you hit 80, you either enjoy the good planning you have put in the game so far, having an easy and enjoyable time, or you suffer for your mistakes and eventually quit the game since it becomes "unplayable" for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by LexiiBelle View Post
          Hi , im lvl 53 just came back from the game should i continue my slowlvling?
          lol im the same level as you maybe i could show u my toon from time to time and yea u should if u want to

pff and kill me what do u mean u got no knight for arena to tank u got me lmao
          US West
          Pearl Lake

Comment

• got to ask if how much was the highest br for lvl 40 or lvl 44 ? if all in the town was max..

Comment

• Originally posted by R29843411 View Post
              got to ask if how much was the highest br for lvl 40 or lvl 44 ? if all in the town was max..
              I've seen 90k at lvl 49 but I don't really pay that much attention to low level br. 55-59 is the place to camp before you get into the stun-fest that is lvls 60-69.

Comment

• s113
                lvl59 archer still getting lvl 50 legend set and ring
                would i stiill going to get lvl 50 legend set or proceed to lvl 60 set?

Comment

• i`m just using the browser in playing wartune , cause i`m just playing im my chrome book , does the mini client the same in the browser like the server time? i notice sometimes events getting delayed in the browser..
                  need some help please cause I cant download the mini client i cant run it on my chromebook

Comment

• what anything else can up your br just in gattleground? its to going easy in getting lvl 50legend set if you got high br in lvl 40-49 right?

Comment

• Originally posted by R29843411 View Post
                      s113
                      lvl59 archer still getting lvl 50 legend set and ring
                      would i stiill going to get lvl 50 legend set or proceed to lvl 60 set?
                      There are 2 options for the 60 set:

1 ignore it as it's a waste of time

2 plan on using it all the way to lvl 80(this can save you the gold for enchanting the 70 set but it means you need to stay in the 60 stun zone long enough to get the set)

In my experience getting the 60 set ends up adding around 3 months of wasted time to your game play. My knight went from 55 pve to 70 leg set and is 50-100k br higher than those that sat in the 60s working on that gear. At this point many are still running the 60 set at 80 with the only advantage they have being the amount they didn't spend on 70 enchants. Of course my much higher wb income over the time they are sitting is much higher but if I point this out our almost dead server will lose even more players.

Comment

• Originally posted by istoybotoy123 View Post
                        what anything else can up your br just in gattleground? its to going easy in getting lvl 50legend set if you got high br in lvl 40-49 right?
                        The issue is the lower xp required to level meaning that it will take you until level 59 to hope to get the leg stones just running GoD.

Comment

• Atm i'm lvl 43 and only 26k BR (with 4 piece legend 40 set) and i have normal 50 set pve.

Should i camp more in this level or better go for lvl 50? Or which is the best level to camp for me?

Comment

• Thanks to the most recent gem event Vlax (still Lv 39) has reached 80k now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atombender View Post
                              Thanks to the most recent gem event Vlax (still Lv 39) has reached 80k now.
                              he leveling soon?or e extended his time staying on lv 39 again?

Comment

• As a beginner, what level do you experienced guys think should you start to level up slowly that would be effective? e.g. Lvl 20? 30? 50?

Comment

Working...
                                X