Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
    Hi, I really like your guide, wish I had done this sooner.
    Thankyou. You're not the first, nor I am sure the last to voice that opinion.

I was wondering what I should work on first to improve my BR being that I'm a non-casher
    Academy: Looking good. Your previous level speed is obvious from the levels within you academy, but given you're slow leveling now: your academy will catch up. So keep up the good work.
    Astrals: Keep spending gold on them, lots more gold. Also remember that some astrals don't add BR, but may make your character more effective in battle. Will Destroyer and goddess blessing you should consider.
    Character: I am assuming that's the 50 set? and you made good use of the exchange? either way: nice going. time to work on upgrading it to a Legend set.
    Mount: Why are you levelling Strength? Yes, ok, it gives a little PDEF, but artificially boosting your BR with strength doesn't help you aside from making you look tougher than you actually are.
    Guild skills: Look very good. I would concentrate on other aspects of your character before you upgrade GS's again.
    Sylphs: They look like they're coming along nicely.
    Troops: Again: look like they're coming along nicely.

Thanks in advance. Btw, I'm saving my mahra and sepulcrum for either when I find a blue amazon from atoll or if i somehow get hades
    OK. Saving Mahra. I would heavily suggest investigating the drop rates of blue seals and Hades. They are notoriously low. You might find it a lot quicker to just spend your Mahra on your AQ now.
    Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 06-20-2014, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RedRogue216
    replied
    Hi, I really like your guide, wish I had done this sooner. Currently I'm level 50 with holy seal maxed for now, 1 level 6 matk gem, 1 level 5 hp gem, 3 level 5 matk gems, and 4 level 4 gems socketed (wanna save the socketing rods)
    I was wondering what I should work on first to improve my BR being that I'm a non-casher
    Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune academy.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	526.0 KB
ID:	1689689

Name:	wartune astrals.PNG
Size:	458.8 KB
ID:	1689690

Name:	wartune character.PNG
Size:	691.5 KB
ID:	1689691

Name:	wartune mount.PNG
Size:	427.0 KB
ID:	1689692

Name:	wartune skills.PNG
Size:	368.0 KB
ID:	1689693

Name:	wartune sylph.PNG
Size:	469.7 KB
ID:	1689694

Name:	wartune troops.PNG
Size:	383.8 KB
ID:	1689695
    Thanks in advance. Btw, I'm saving my mahra and sepulcrum for either when I find a blue amazon from atoll or if i somehow get hades

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Krishna6488 View Post
    Nice Guide, I Have A question of PVE Set. In the current gear exchanged I exchanged and now I have Level 50 Gear PVE and Level 60 Gear PVE.Currently, I am Level 48.Should I spend my time enchanting and making the Level 50 gears Legendary or Enchant/Make the Level 60 Gear Legendary?Which one is worth it?
    Bro I already have both of Level 50 and 60 weapon,armor,helmet and necklace. All I need is the stones from guild shop, Epic shard from arena shop,and some gold.
    Depends what your leveling plan is?

If you don't intend to level ever. then niether.

If you intend to slow level, and take months to move through your 50's. Get both.

If you intend to rush to 60+: get the 60 set.

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied
    Bro I already have both of Level 50 and 60 weapon,armor,helmet and necklace. All I need is the stones from guild shop, Epic shard from arena shop,and some gold.
    Last edited by Krishna6488; 06-19-2014, 10:24 PM. Reason: Mistake.

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    Nice Guide, I Have A question of PVE Set. In the current gear exchanged I exchanged and now I have Level 50 Gear PVE and Level 60 Gear PVE.Currently, I am Level 48.Should I spend my time enchanting and making the Level 50 gears Legendary or Enchant/Make the Level 60 Gear Legendary?Which one is worth it?
    neither if you never level up

Leave a comment:

• Krishna6488
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Frenzone17
    replied
    Hey guys, am just here to say a big thanks to ginger and creamy for this guide.
    Been playing for 9-11 months now, never cashed ( cos i can't... darn region ) Anyway just gonna post a pic of my slow levelling mage to prove to those still doubting that slow levelling works and you dont need to be a casher to be strong.

Name:	lv 66.png
Size:	927.2 KB
ID:	16896022 weeks into lv 66

Name:	my lovely mount.png
Size:	576.0 KB
ID:	1689603My lovely pegasus, just got it and love it ( I NEVER BOUGHT ANY MOUNTS, so dont think in that direction haha)

Name:	my lv 66 astrals.png
Size:	610.8 KB
ID:	1689604Like many other mages am still poundering on going crit... but i like my EWD form, its more balanced

Name:	my strongest sylph.png
Size:	568.4 KB
ID:	1689605training all free sylphs that i can, but my fire sylph will always be my strongest... got gaia for those sturborn knights, Iris for when i need that extra healing, Pan for gaia users( if my bg is filled with gaia )

Name:	Untitled2.png
Size:	547.6 KB
ID:	1689606cost me more than 10 fashion cores and aloooot of luck( and prayer ), but i'd say it was well worth it... next am going for my wings.

I posted this to encourage all slow levellers that its well worth it, just expect to be called casher in bg ( i know i get called that in almost every bg o.O) Have fun and goodluck guys. For me, i'll still slow level in this 60s i plan to get 110-120k br before uping to 70 if possible -_-. We'll see and i'll post it here if i do accomplish that goal

Thanks again Ginger and Creamy. Love you guys ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Lol I didn't post that...? It's true of course, Lv 80 pieces are new items.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by dirose76 View Post
    When I first posted this, I had hit level 49 with a BR of 15k, but now my BR is around 23k. I started with the advice in your guide and went from there. I've been dumping exp in Holy Seal and gathering enough materials for new gear. 200 level 4 crystaloids are a pain. It's going to take forever to get enough for the level 50 synth gear. But at least I can make it to level 80 in the catacombs, started arena every morning for the insignia and upgrading my gems. But I've still seen so many people running around with three times the BR that I have. I've been working hard trying to catch up...
    Gratz on the successful BR growth! I hope you get your 50 set soon. It's a game changer!

Originally posted by Atombender View Post
    yes, everything starts over on 80 set .... refines, sockets, enchants.... EVERYTHING. It is better to not enchant the 70 set if you can, or, alternatively, make 2 sets of 70 gear. 1 to enchant and the other to synth to 80 so you can sell the first enchanted one.
    OUCH! Damn.

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    yes, everything starts over on 80 set .... refines, sockets, enchants.... EVERYTHING. It is better to not enchant the 70 set if you can, or, alternatively, make 2 sets of 70 gear. 1 to enchant and the other to synth to 80 so you can sell the first enchanted one.

You need 110-120k to run Nirvana NM unless some monsters will pull you.

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Recharge Event (500 Balen) awards 1m Exp among other things AND 200% Dungeon event this weekend, haha.

Leave a comment:

• noob9841
    replied
    making 2 sets is a "good idea"? ha

Leave a comment:

• ViciousIvy
    replied
    B4nsh33, thank you for the good idea

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
    Out of topic question: If I open socket my 70 legendary armor, then I upgrade it to 80, will the sockets be gone?

Leave a comment:

• CrazyDude9
    replied
    Originally posted by heuheuheu View Post
    FYI, full catacomb runs (i have 77% world prosperity) gives you around 10% exp.
    GoD NM without last boss gives you 1 to 1,5 % exp. count it well and you'll complete your set.
    most of players complete 50 gear set and either jewel or ring set, to get those 8 pieces at 54 is hard.
    except you buy crypt pack using balens and leg stone from guild shop.
    you can get it without balen if you know the trick, as i did
    Thanks for the rough estimates.
    Hope I can pull this off as well. My plan is all my 50 gears, jewels, and rings are legendary (I intend to skip 60 set and go full 70 right away). Currently, I have 40 legendary set, 30 rings, and 20 jewels (gonna make jewels 40 soon, but not leg).
    Out of topic question: If I open socket my 70 legendary armor, then I upgrade it to 80, will the sockets be gone?

Originally posted by MageRockz View Post
    lvl 46 , if u want i can post some screenie of him

EDIT: ok so here goes [ATTACH=CONFIG]90713[/ATTACH]
    That's one hell of a mage. Nice! My knight's gonna be like that too, just watch

Leave a comment:

Working...
X