Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I wasn't talking about buying the refinement crystals, but in order to lock the stats you already have, you need to use balens.

And yes, I already socketed everything and have extra 6 socket rods from BG's.
    Oh, I never bother with locking the stats.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
      The next pay to consume will be on July 3rd-July 5th, and soul crystals won't be available by then.
      Then hold on to your balens and wait? If you really need to get the Pay to Consume rewards, buy gems, level holders gain gems slowly so it might be a good idea to get those.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Then hold on to your balens and wait? If you really need to get the Pay to Consume rewards, buy gems, level holders gain gems slowly so it might be a good idea to get those.
        No, simply no.

Comment

• no way we can do better br with out spending ballance or being vip ??

Comment

• i am a level 37 mage .. i like your guide very much. i try to follow ur guide..i am neither vip nor ballance users...creamy plz inspire me by giving me some suggestions what should i do next ...what will be better for me to do ...it would be appreciated very much ..

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
              no way we can do better br with out spending ballance or being vip ??
              Define 'better'?
              As post 1 said, there are tips for cashers and non-cashers. Will you ever beat the #1 on your server without spending: no. But that's not the goal of this guide.

Post more info about your character (stats, screenshots etc) and we'll see what we can do for you.

Comment

• Thanks for just replying me
                i am just new in this game . on a new server i started to play. my level is 37. Br 12k only
                got the level 35 pvp sets and 20 ring r and jewels.
                Can u suggest me what i should go for next
                and add some general tips from ur experience

Comment

Thanks for just replying me
                  i am just new in this game . on a new server i started to play. my level is 37. Br 12k only
                  got the level 35 pvp sets and 20 ring r and jewels.
                  Can u suggest me what i should go for next
                  and add some general tips from ur experience
                  I am not sure if I can think of anything that isn't already covered by this guide. If you can and want to: try to avoid gaining exp as much as possible, and really focus on getting your academy, guild skills and astrals to a good level. Also prepare for the 45 set already by saving up insignias from Arena and Guild Battles. If you haven't done so yet: enchant all your gear to the max.
                  I'd suggest to read the first post in this guide again, and adopt from it what you want and can do.

Comment

• to your opinion 45 set is better or 40 legendary better .. or u are telling me to go for 40 pve after 45 set ...
                    plz i am little dumb in these things ..apologize before ..

Comment

to your opinion 45 set is better or 40 legendary better .. or u are telling me to go for 40 pve after 45 set ...
                      plz i am little dumb in these things ..apologize before ..
                      The legend sets are superior, but are a lot harder to get. 45 sets are easy peasy to get. So it depends on how hard you want to work for it. Also: ask yourself if you're going to invest in socketing rods? If you won't open up all slots on a legend set, imo it's a huge waste. And keep in mind that with a legend set, you miss out on the 1500 MDEF ignore the PvP set has. If you don't already have a lot of firepower, with the legend set, that'll be even less.

Comment

• So boss you are suggesting me 45 set there after ,,, 50 set if i am not wrong

Comment

• We can't really suggest for how you should play. We can only offer you ideas. If we tell you 'Do this and that' when it doesn't work - you blame us. If we offer you the advice and ideas for you to make an informed decision, then the responsibility of your build lies with you.

PvE Legend sets are superior to their PvP respective counterpart. They are also a lot more difficult to obtain.

Most players get the PvP set first and then work toward their legend set.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• whats a good amount of gold to get in wb for 30-39 range? as archer i average 40k rounds bur i dont know any wombo combos to get it higher

Comment

• Originally posted by yeayah View Post
                              whats a good amount of gold to get in wb for 30-39 range? as archer i average 40k rounds bur i dont know any wombo combos to get it higher
                              I don't play an archer, so I don't know any good archer routines. :/ So I'll leave that question to someone who knows

Comment

• Originally posted by yeayah View Post
                                whats a good amount of gold to get in wb for 30-39 range? as archer i average 40k rounds bur i dont know any wombo combos to get it higher
                                Well do you double attack? That's a great way to earn that extra damage
                                Archers can do this most easiest on world boss. Basically when you see your character auto attack, during that auto move use your arrow shot
                                Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                                It means going for it anyway
                                because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Working...
                                X