Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    Yeah, he is being mean by not keeping us updated xD
    Holy jebus, 51k? have you had a fight with Punky or CleanBean yet? would be very interesting to see the outcome of those battles .
    You gonna hit level 51 so you can start gaining honor again, or gonna do talents and work on Cata horse, and 60 set?
    Yes, am 51 now (still have to add the pics... ). Faced Bliz (and Anata and someone else) in GA a few times, with Ginger and an archer on my team. We did fairly well, considering! CB still has 3K on me, so he might still win, but it'll be a lot harder on him ^_^
    Slowly gaining honor now, and getting the last bits for making the two rings legendary. Should have them done at level 52. ^_^ And then... well... idk yet. Might as well set an honor goal.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      Yes, am 51 now (still have to add the pics... ). Faced Bliz (and Anata and someone else) in GA a few times, with Ginger and an archer on my team. We did fairly well, considering! CB still has 3K on me, so he might still win, but it'll be a lot harder on him ^_^
      Slowly gaining honor now, and getting the last bits for making the two rings legendary. Should have them done at level 52. ^_^ And then... well... idk yet. Might as well set an honor goal.
      Woot you are doing so well, and your patience is wanted by a lot of people who clearly have none xD
      Should go for Lord Divine like Blizz and I have gone for .. She should be LD today i think?
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

      Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

      Comment


      • Thank you! ^_^
        Aye, LD before 60, definitely. Might adjust it to before 55, who knows :P

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          Thank you! ^_^
          Aye, LD before 60, definitely. Might adjust it to before 55, who knows :P
          Well if anyone can do it, would definitely be you lol. I can't even remember what rank CleanBean is, has been so long since i have been in a bg with him xD
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

          Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

          Comment


          • Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            Well if anyone can do it, would definitely be you lol. I can't even remember what rank CleanBean is, has been so long since i have been in a bg with him xD
            Will have a look once the servers are up. Lucky bastard for not being able to lose honor anymore. -_-

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
              Will have a look once the servers are up. Lucky bastard for not being able to lose honor anymore. -_-
              Who can't lose honor anymore? :O
              What would definitely be a fun sight to see happen is, S1 and S5 coming together. Oh the battles would be freaking intense to watch lol
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

              Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

              Comment


              • CleanBean can't...

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                  CleanBean can't...
                  Does he already have level 9 VIP? :O
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                  Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                  Comment


                  • Dear creamy ,,
                    i just want to have 40 rings and jewels to legend
                    have the 45 set already fully enchanted ,
                    working on astrals as u said so . then want to go for 50 set . full
                    can u suggest me the sequence i should follow for it .
                    1 more info i need . at which level void nm gives nil or very little exp .
                    i wanna start doing nm that tym . will it be good ??
                    any more adv frm ur side ....
                    ..................your blind fan spell ...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                      Dear creamy ,,
                      i just want to have 40 rings and jewels to legend
                      have the 45 set already fully enchanted ,
                      working on astrals as u said so . then want to go for 50 set . full
                      can u suggest me the sequence i should follow for it .
                      1 more info i need . at which level void nm gives nil or very little exp .
                      i wanna start doing nm that tym . will it be good ??
                      any more adv frm ur side ....
                      ..................your blind fan spell ...
                      ^_^
                      Well just the 40 rings and jewels should be fairly easy to obtain. I would start collecting bits for your 50 legend gear as soon as you can: start buying 5 level 50 legendary stones from guild shop each day, save up gold in xp books for instance, get level 9 luck stones etc, etc. You can do a lot of 50 gear farming in your 40s.

                      So you can get your 40 rings and jewels, start working on farming the 50 stuff while you're at it.

                      At level 51, Void (NM) gives me 3 exp per fight. lol. Haven't really bothered with Void in the past, so I can't say when its exp will drop to a reasonable amount


                      Good luck!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        When is Gingy gonna update his pics, or hasn't he turned 50 yet?
                        I was planning on waiting till I had the full 8 piece legendary set, before updating my pics. As is, this is where I am currently:

                        Click image for larger version

Name:	lvl 51.png
Views:	2
Size:	453.6 KB
ID:	1671232

                        I should have the final piece some time in lvl 52.

                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        He has turned 50, we levelled at the same time. He hasn't updated his pics? I'll kick his butt for that.
                        *awaits the butt kicking*

                        Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                        Yeah, he is being mean by not keeping us updated xD


                        Edit: I have added two new pictures to my Private Pics link...
                        Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 07-02-2013, 02:41 PM.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                        Comment


                        • so the only source for legend stone for you is the shop right ( before reaching lvl 50)? as you only go void NM at lvl 51.

                          Comment


                          • I was wondering if it would be best to start on a old sever like s1-s10 for slow lvl-ing?
                            Or starting on a new server ~â—‹_â—‹~?
                            Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                            It means going for it anyway
                            because it's the right thing to do...


                            Game: Eternal Saga


                            IGN: Auria


                            Class: Mage


                            Server: Hallowed City


                            Guild: WarGods

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
                              I was wondering if it would be best to start on a old sever like s1-s10 for slow lvl-ing?
                              Or starting on a new server ~â—‹_â—‹~?
                              New server is what i would do, slow leveling on an old server is heaps hard to do, with the world prosperity xD
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                              Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                                New server is what i would do, slow leveling on an old server is heaps hard to do, with the world prosperity xD
                                oh my hehe lol forgot that.. >_<
                                TY
                                Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                                It means going for it anyway
                                because it's the right thing to do...


                                Game: Eternal Saga


                                IGN: Auria


                                Class: Mage


                                Server: Hallowed City


                                Guild: WarGods

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X