Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BlessedLordess View Post
    oh my hehe lol forgot that.. >_<
    TY
    All good, had a chat about it with Gingy before, my friend attempted the same thing, they wanted to build a strong character on an old server, but slow leveling is very hard when you have so much world prosperity,i believe people would have a better chance at doing it when a server opens, so they get the first few weeks bonus, and can slowly build from there
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

    Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

    Comment


    • Originally posted by vella69 View Post
      so the only source for legend stone for you is the shop right ( before reaching lvl 50)? as you only go void NM at lvl 51.
      Pretty much. Sometimes they appear in the Mystery Shop, and sometimes they're amongst the prizes for server events.

      Comment


      • dear creamy
        as a non casher is it possible to buy all stones frm shop of guild or only 5 per character ??
        need this info asap. thank you

        Comment


        • Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
          dear creamy
          as a non casher is it possible to buy all stones frm shop of guild or only 5 per character ??
          need this info asap. thank you
          5 stones per character per day, applies to everyone.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

          {OuO**

          Comment


          • Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
            dear creamy
            Sounds like we're beginning an agony aunt column here... ^_^

            Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
            as a non casher is it possible to buy all stones frm shop of guild or only 5 per character ??
            need this info asap. thank you
            your guild needs to have a lvl 9 or 10 guild shop, I think. Then what D.River said.
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by R214316911 View Post
              sorry this is a guide for noobs.. lmao.. poeple who cant keep up with th regular players need more br to simply reach the same.. kinda stupid.. and the faster lvling person is prolly gonna out dmg u anyways since theyll have new gears and new astralls higher acad etcetc.. i c no point in this.
              guide for noobs???well cause i didnt lvl fast i had higer br then lvl 50+ i reall wana meet you in bg and arena

              Comment


              • creamy
                i am just curious how u manage to get so many crystaloids with in a short tym ...................

                Comment


                • Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                  creamy
                  i am just curious how u manage to get so many crystaloids with in a short tym ...................
                  Crystaloid packs on sale.

                  Comment


                  • Just sharing my latest stats at 39, still have alot of work left to do:



                    This toon is almost 2 months old, so anyone, literally anyone can do it if they work hard enough.

                    Comment


                    • any tips on how to have 40k br before going lvl 55?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                        any tips on how to have 40k br before going lvl 55?
                        I'm still new to this game but my guess would be:
                        - Max out Academy
                        - Max out Guild Skills
                        - Get high level Astrals
                        - Refine your gear for higher stats
                        - Enchant your gear to the highest
                        - Increase the level of your gems

                        and avoid gaining experience if needed.

                        Pretty much what's been said in the first post :>

                        Plus you could open some sockets to use more gems but I don't recommend doing that to your gear unless you're going to keep it for a loooong time or you might buy some sockets for higher level armour you might buy in the future.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          any tips on how to have 40k br before going lvl 55?
                          If you're asking this question, clearly you did not even read the first and second post of this thread. Please refer back to page one post one.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                            If you're asking this question, clearly you did not even read the first and second post of this thread. Please refer back to page one post one.
                            already knew most of them anways....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              already knew most of them anways....
                              If you knew most of them 'anyway', why ask about them at all? But, to be civil, I'll throw in my answer as well. To reach 40k BR, before any level (preferably above 40), you need patience, lots of patience. And if you don't even have that, nothing will work.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                              {OuO**

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                                If you knew most of them 'anyway', why ask about them at all? But, to be civil, I'll throw in my answer as well. To reach 40k BR, before any level (preferably above 40), you need patience, lots of patience. And if you don't even have that, nothing will work.
                                40k before 40 requires alot of cashing aswell, not just patience.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X