Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
    40k before 40 requires alot of cashing aswell, not just patience.
    Patience is the most important thing here, is it not? Unless it's 50k balens...
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Patience is the most important thing here, is it not? Unless it's 50k balens...
      Neither can bring a level 39 to 40k BR, maybe around 1 million balens for level 8 wings and level 8 gems.

Comment

Neither can bring a level 39 to 40k BR, maybe around 1 million balens for level 8 wings and level 8 gems.
        Milion balens..hmm 1x 8v gem cost 270k b, 8v wings...next 700k ...1st learn matematic
        40k is hard but possible for 39lvl without cash,just need half year for that

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          Milion balens..hmm 1x 8v gem cost 270k b, 8v wings...next 700k ...1st learn matematic
          totally agreed

Comment

1) You're a Cupcake who knows NOTHING about math, so please don't lecture me about it. It was an estimation without actual calculation.
            2) Your English level shows just how Cupcake you are.
            3) A 39 can NEVER get 40k BR without massive cashing, I have 29k and my guild skills are almost maxed and my astrals are level 5-6 orange and red, when my guild skills are maxed and my astrals are level 10, my BR will be 34k BR, so yes, 40k BR is impossible.
            Now crawl back into your hole, and learn some LOGIC before you tell others to learn math, you stupid dumbass.

P.S: And I have level 3 wings, which boost my BR, without them I'd be at like 27k or less.
            Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-31-2014, 03:32 PM.

Comment

I reckon it could be done for free. It'd take years. I'd expect to spend 12 months a level or so in the 30's, But I think it could be done.

You'd have to be a slave to the free balens button too
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                I reckon it could be done for free. It'd take years. I'd expect to spend 12 months a level or so in the 30's, But I think it could be done.

You'd have to be a slave to the free balens button too
                Refer to above posts, but as I said, it will require balens, millions of them.

Comment

1) You're a Cupcake who knows NOTHING about math, so please don't lecture me about it. It was an estimation without actual calculation.
                  3) A 39 can NEVER get 40k BR without massive cashing, I have 29k and my guild skills are almost maxed and my astrals are level 5-6 orange and red, when my guild skills are maxed and my astrals are level 10, my BR will be 34k BR, so yes, 40k BR is impossible.
                  Now crawl back into your hole, and learn some LOGIC before you tell others to learn math, you stupid dumbass.

P.S: And I have level 3 wings, which boost my BR, without them I'd be at like 27k or less.
                  Thx for tell me i dont speek eng well, i know that, but i see you dont have problems with answer good for you if you understand dumbass...sry, i call you somwhere idiot or something? Not ? So ****
                  If you have other point on this conversation, i understand it, but if i say - learn math,i mean your 1kk balens is enaught for 1/10 this,what you say is needed
                  Again sry for my eng, i dont live in eng lang country and dont be that great like you, but understand you very well... cya
                  Oh and one more, you can call me dumbass,but look at mirror and tell me what you see you want trooll here, not with me.
                  This is very good theard for ppl who start game,dont want spam here with u. Have problem - pm exist

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Sorry but i still do not think 40k is possible for a 39. Knew some guy that played more than 6 months and still stuck with 32k at 39. No $ no 40k

Comment

• Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                      Sorry but i still do not think 40k is possible for a 39. Knew some guy that played more than 6 months and still stuck with 32k at 39. No $ no 40k
                      One thing we miss...for what you need 40k br if on 49v this is more then enaught

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

One thing we miss...for what you need 40k br if on 49v this is more then enaught
                        We're talking about 40k on 39, not lv49. So you're missing the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                          We're talking about 40k on 39, not lv49. So you're missing the point.
                          I know very well about what we talk is 40k br possible on 39v or not, lets say yes - but not without cash.
                          Next thing,what i mean in last post,who stay on 39v for 40k br...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• i was talking 40k before lvl 55 so 40k either at 49 either at 54....but someone made it 39 nice...lol

Comment

2) Your English level shows just how retarded you are.

Using swear words sure does make you look smart
                              It will be possible to achieve it in future updates without balens ~_~
                              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 10-31-2014, 03:31 PM.
                              Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
                              It means going for it anyway
                              because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

Dude, lose the attitude, and do not name call, it's highly offensive, and you don't look any bigger using it, on the flip side, you look even smaller.

But i will happen to agree. Major cashing will be needed to get that sort of BR at level 39, especially in a server which has world prosperity.
                                So time + MAJOR cashing = Stupidly high br xD
                                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Working...
                                X