Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    i was talking 40k before lvl 55 so 40k either at 49 either at 54....but someone made it 39 nice...lol
    40k before level 55 is very easy to get if you have the time and patience for it, or in some peoples case, the money to spend on it.
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• The point of getting to 40k BR under level 40 is to get high level gems and high level Soul Engrave. I only stated 'unless it's 50k balens' to illustrate that it would take at least that much if you're willing to sit under 40 for a really long, long time. Since the promotions don't come around every so often, and not every one of them have Soul Crystals, it would be much harder to get.

And if you please, keep it civil, arguments are fine, but calling people names only make you look less creditable.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Dear creamy ,
        I have been trying to stop levelling in all the means i know.
        but its tough for me to stop levelling.
        at present wht i do is :
        1. 3 gy run
        2. cata upto 46
        3. 5 white bounty for daily 95
        these are the things i get more exp .
        any suggestion frm your side to reduce further experiencing
        .......................Spell

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
          Dear creamy ,
          I have been trying to stop levelling in all the means i know.
          but its tough for me to stop levelling.
          at present wht i do is :
          1. 3 gy run
          2. cata upto 46
          3. 5 white bounty for daily 95
          these are the things i get more exp .
          any suggestion frm your side to reduce further experiencing
          .......................Spell
          Stop doing the catacombs. Just enter and leave.

What level are you? If you're lower than 45 - stop doing the GY's.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• okie an update on me mage
            oh my gosh wrong section @_@
            HOw do you delete a pic? if not possible ignore thi >.>
            Attached Files
            Last edited by BlessedLordess; 07-07-2013, 11:59 AM.
            Being brave doesn't mean never being afraid, you know.
            It means going for it anyway
            because it's the right thing to do...

Game: Eternal Saga

IGN: Auria

Class: Mage

Server: Hallowed City

Guild: WarGods

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Stop doing the catacombs. Just enter and leave.

What level are you? If you're lower than 45 - stop doing the GY's.
              Actually, for the GY, the guy can just do ones that's 10 level lower than him, thus it will always give 0 EXP as reward, but still able to obtain some items like Gold, Daru, and ShadowCrystals (for later use)

As for Catacomb... not sure about that, since it's the primary source for Gems.

Comment

• is GY supposed to stand for multiplayer dungeon?

Comment

• Originally posted by yeayah View Post
                  is GY supposed to stand for multiplayer dungeon?
                  GY is Graveyard, it is an MP dungeon in the game for level 30-35 players.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    Actually, for the GY, the guy can just do ones that's 10 level lower than him, thus it will always give 0 EXP as reward, but still able to obtain some items like Gold, Daru, and ShadowCrystals (for later use)

As for Catacomb... not sure about that, since it's the primary source for Gems.
                    If you are slow leveling below level 45, then cata would be giving too much exp for a slow leveler lol.

Comment

• o, oops, sry about that.

I thought GY stand for solo dungeons while MPD for multiplayer dungeons.

Either way, could still work if the player do Nether Forest (however, ShadowCrystals can only be obtained from Claristun and above dungeons)
                      Last edited by anichaos; 07-07-2013, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Even now at 52 with talents to dump excess xp into, I don't do catacombs daily...
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Thanks very insightfull, will follow this. cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by R220031398 View Post
                            Thanks very insightfull, will follow this. cheers
                            *thumbs up* Good luck!

Comment

• good i need play game

Comment

• creamy
                                i feel very bad that people coming after me to lvl 35 getting lvl 45 while i am rolling still at 40
                                . its indeed a boring job. but no way . say some thing to cheer me up boss
                                ............spell

Comment

Working...
                                X