Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    My best advice to you to see if it's worth it: is to find a lower BR peep than you with a legend set and ask them to duel you.

I did this. I had a 6k BR advantage over a lower level mage. He had the 40 Legend set, I had the 45 PvP set. While I won - it took me a hell of a long time to actually nail him.

That for me was the deciding point where I realised just how good a Legend set was/is.
    yep a friend of mine gave me this idea when she got 60 set and wanted to test it

Comment

• yup i agree with your suggestion ....
      but as a no cash player i tried my level best .......
      itz just not possible more than this with out any cashing ....
      i had 14567 br in lvl 38 nw at lvl 41 i have 17705
      itz quite impossible for any one to make better than this
      no way .... stay fyn

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
        yup i agree with your suggestion ....
        no way .... stay fyn
        Everyone plays the way they want Do your best, and enjoy yourself, that's what its about. Don't let some others talk you down.

Comment

yup i agree with your suggestion ....
          no way .... stay fyn
          Quite impossible? o.o Ok, keep going bro!

Comment

• Ok, I just want to add to this. I'm a knight lv35 (I know it's not high). I do the slow lv way as I'm a non-cash, it was Saturday in bg I was the strongest player there, even people that spent cash count beat me. I have a 14k br and want to get it to 15k before going to lv 36. Also in bg after the cross server reword I go into bg and fight every one I can to get my cross server points to 1k or n bit more, by Monday I just go mine( this is if bg is lv 30 to 39), if I get the lv 35 to 44 I just mine and don't fight as far as I can help it. I have a long term goal as well and that is to. Get the 15 cross server cards for mount before I reach lv 40. This is my 2 cents on this and I get pm a lot, where people ask me how did I get so strong.
            Edit: sorry I forgot to mention that the bg was lv 30 to 39 that I did on Saturday.
            Last edited by MidnightMaster; 07-15-2013, 06:47 AM.

Comment

• here is one very minor draw back to slow lvl is, its had to get an arena team i well established servers, especially when you are alone low lvl player

Comment

• ya its true that i rally face hard tym to get an arena team

Comment

• mid night
                  its really good that u are levelling slolw ,, and i find it is very much effective for non cash players . i learned and started to apply slow levelling frm level 38. now its working fyn though i face little difficulty with bg but i hope i will overcome those by level 44 and getting crusader avoid bg for a while . will that be wise ?
                  what u say ..... stay fine

Comment

• ginger how much time can it take to get full 50pve set??? :/ looks like it can take over 3 month without spenting money

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      ginger how much time can it take to get full 50pve set??? :/ looks like it can take over 3 month without spenting money
                      It will take ~133 days at 6 stone/crystaloids a day, assuming you run GOD NM. Realistically without key runs it would be around 120 days to get the full set.
                      [S52] Jynx

Comment

• Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
                        It will take ~133 days at 6 stone/crystaloids a day, assuming you run GOD NM. Realistically without key runs it would be around 120 days to get the full set.
                        cud as well as stop hunting 50pve legend set lol

Comment

• why no hunt for the lvl60 pvp you can collect as many lvl5 stone convert them,saves your time

Comment

mid night
                            its really good that u are levelling slolw ,, and i find it is very much effective for non cash players . i learned and started to apply slow levelling frm level 38. now its working fyn though i face little difficulty with bg but i hope i will overcome those by level 44 and getting crusader avoid bg for a while . will that be wise ?
                            what u say ..... stay fine
                            I will still do bg and mine, keep my head down as much as I can and mine. From when I was lv 30 to lv34 I got my behind handed to me but still did every bg I can to mine as much as I can. I was a target for every one. I only fight on bg to get my cross server points to 1k ( I did that yesterday) and then I just mine from there. I do this to get n mount card every week, but once I get the cards I need I will only mine as I need that more than the cross server points then. I will mine even if every one fights me and beat me as I need the mining as a free player.

Comment

• If you have a helpful guild, they can help you with your arena runs every day and you'll get your 1k PVP points in 3 days easy... in your case it would be better to just grab carts in BG instead of losing all that time trying to get kills.
                              -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
                              --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
                              -- VaeVictis --
                              - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
                              Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                                If you have a helpful guild, they can help you with your arena runs every day and you'll get your 1k PVP points in 3 days easy... in your case it would be better to just grab carts in BG instead of losing all that time trying to get kills.
                                The only reason I do bg for kills is of the server times, as the country I live in arena is to early or to late

Comment

Working...
                                X