Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
    If you start on a brand new server, your world prosperity will be a LOT lower than on an old server. In which case you can do more catas than on an old server to get your stuff. But I'd still limit it and get your gems from doing carting in BG and getting daily 95 devo. So get the crypt tokens you need, and limit your runs after that. I've barely done any catas in my 40-49 life, only go get the necessary crypt tokens and that's it.
    Okay, thank you. I am thinking i will aim for level 40 jewels and rings, and not spend them on any lower cata gear then that, does that sound good?

First time actually taking slow leveling seriously, so i am a bit anxious about it, bit lame, but yeah lol

Thanks again Creamy
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Let us know how you progress! And, how you like playing a mage! ^_^ I'm sure you'll do great.

Comment

• got to stable lvl 2 for my lvl 49 noob. Will hope to get to lvl 8 stable in 20 years time.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Battlegrounds - A Gem Fest: Most players scramble for honour. While it's true a higher honour title allows for a better medallion, which in turn increases BR. We personally prefer to look at the other asset of BG - carting! You only get your first two runs per day to cart. If you keep your head down and remain inconspicuous, you can average enough crystals for 3 chests from the BG's. Coupled with your daily 95 gem, you can be relatively certain of at least a level 3 gem every day! If you're good, that's approaching a level 5 gem every 2 weeks.
          3 chests **

Comment

• So I got my br to 15k and 36 here I am, now to get br to 17k before I'm going to lv37

Comment

• DeathChaser join S5 or S19 and we can talk you through it everyday ^^
              -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
              --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
              -- VaeVictis --
              - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
              Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

• i am dead man getting no one for arena party .......................... ..

Comment

• Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                  DeathChaser join S5 or S19 and we can talk you through it everyday ^^
                  Haha, i would rather slow level on a brand new server, so i get the rewards and that

Plus S5 and S19 have enough massacres, they don't need another one :P
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                    i am dead man getting no one for arena party .......................... ..
                    :/ Keep at it. It'll work out. Maybe shout about for other slow levellers on your server?

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                    Haha, i would rather slow level on a brand new server, so i get the rewards and that

Plus S5 and S19 have enough massacres, they don't need another one :P
                    Sign up to S5/S8/S19 to contactus easily for quick advice. keep a low level non playing character there basically...
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Sign up to S5/S8/S19 to contactus easily for quick advice. keep a low level non playing character there basically...
                      I do have one... just never log in again. lol
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Join us or i'll hunt you down in every BG every day ! muhahahahhaha rawwrrrrrrr !!
                        -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
                        --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
                        -- VaeVictis --
                        - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
                        Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          I do have one... just never log in again. lol
                          *shhhh's the troll*
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Thought I'd share my slow leveler I haven't really used this account much and I've had it for about 1 month and a bit but I tend to forget about it but now since I'm not going crazy leveling my main now I have time for this.

Unbuffed 12k BR

Astrals (I'm ebarrased about these)

Guild Skills (I'm used to being an archer and the first skill I bought was power :/ )

Again this account is a massive WIP working on my guild skills level 3 for now then starting with my astrals currently haven't spent any balens and I don't really plan to do so as I feel it defeats the object of slow leveling :P
                            Want to file a ticket? Click .
                            Please read the rules: &

Comment

• Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
                              Thought I'd share my slow leveler I haven't really used this account much and I've had it for about 1 month and a bit but I tend to forget about it but now since I'm not going crazy leveling my main now I have time for this.

Unbuffed 12k BR

Astrals (I'm ebarrased about these)

Guild Skills (I'm used to being an archer and the first skill I bought was power :/ )

Again this account is a massive WIP working on my guild skills level 3 for now then starting with my astrals currently haven't spent any balens and I don't really plan to do so as I feel it defeats the object of slow leveling :P
                              Heh! Welcome aboard!

Looks like you have a nice starting point. I wouldn't worry about mistakes / poor aspects of your build. We all have them. I want better astrals too...

As for balens: That's entirely your call. I supplement my strength with balens. I like the game, I purchase shiny things occasionally... ^_^

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                Heh! Welcome aboard!

Looks like you have a nice starting point. I wouldn't worry about mistakes / poor aspects of your build. We all have them. I want better astrals too...

As for balens: That's entirely your call. I supplement my strength with balens. I like the game, I purchase shiny things occasionally... ^_^
                                Yeah lol, I just wish I had joined a slow leveling server, EU I tried a USA server but time just doesn't work with me lol so now I am on s251 which is new
                                Want to file a ticket? Click .
                                Please read the rules: &

Comment

Working...
                                X