Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
    well creamy ,
    with out soketing how much the 50 set is effective can u enlight us doing an experiment . well am tensed abt it got only 9 rods so far , not getting any more ,, really tensed abt it . ..
    spell
    The 50 set is better than the 55 set. the rage gain is phenomenal. To unlock the 50 sets true potential you have to make it Legend and fully socket it. But ignoring that for the moment, the legend set socketed or not, has excellent rage gain and higher BR potential than the 55 set.

    However the starting rage of the 55 set is very nice.

    I'd chose the Legend set every time.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      The 50 set is better than the 55 set. the rage gain is phenomenal. To unlock the 50 sets true potential you have to make it Legend and fully socket it. But ignoring that for the moment, the legend set socketed or not, has excellent rage gain and higher BR potential than the 55 set.

      However the starting rage of the 55 set is very nice.

      I'd chose the Legend set every time.
      You are magemages allways work better with pve, archers with pvp are better then pve normal and knight with 55pvp are better then even pve legend 50
      Start rage is important in arena...in bg, we - 50pve users know how perfect this works^^

      _________


      Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br


      _________


      Comment


      • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        You are magemages allways work better with pve, archers with pvp are better then pve normal and knight with 55pvp are better then even pve legend 50
        Start rage is important in arena...in bg, we - 50pve users know how perfect this works^^
        like she says thats how it is ^^

        Comment


        • Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          As a archer with basic 3 runes the best is brutal v6 or higher...cast it and luni wipe out enymy rly hard^^ second i use is heal bcs like 5k heal more then this 1500 bloody bcs i make more dmg if this 5k heal keep me alive^^
          Silleh billeh :P
          Read back further, am talking about the mage i will be building :P
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

          Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

          Comment


          • After slow lvling like a sir, My lil mage is now able to kill 52k+ br archers/knights :O
            - The Lag Master -
            S195

            Comment


            • well this is me at 39 when i came to know abt slow levelling
              Click image for larger version

Name:	39 lvl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.1 KB
ID:	1672208
              could not do much as a non cash player at 40
              Click image for larger version

Name:	40-------------1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	1672211
              i feel good now ,, i am trying level 42
              Click image for larger version

Name:	42 lvl.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	1672212
              creamy and gingy these are for u to criticize
              Attached Files

              Comment


              • Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                After slow lvling like a sir, My lil mage is now able to kill 52k+ br archers/knights :O
                uh huh... *hides from ifabelo*

                oh wait... you die to 53k+ mages?

                *is suddenly ok again*

                Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                well this is me at 39 when i came to know abt slow levelling
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]48993[/ATTACH]
                could not do much as a non cash player at 40
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]48996[/ATTACH]
                i feel good now ,, i am trying level 42
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]48997[/ATTACH]
                creamy and gingy these are for u to criticize
                Holy ****! That's an impressive gain!
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                  After slow lvling like a sir, My lil mage is now able to kill 52k+ br archers/knights :O
                  Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                  uh huh... *hides from ifabelo*

                  oh wait... you die to 53k+ mages?

                  *is suddenly ok again*
                  You'd feel pretty ok to spend 3 minutes each time you click on him during BG? Ok...
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                  {OuO**

                  Comment


                  • which is better for non-cashers, lvl40 legend both ring and jewelry set or lvl50?
                    IGN: Frenzone
                    SERVER: 287
                    CLASS: MAGE
                    PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL :p)
                    LEVEL: 64
                    BATTLE RATING: 95k
                    SYLPHS:
                    2 Star Blue Gaia, 2 Star Blue Iris, 2 Star Blue Pan and 3 Star Blue Fire Sylph :p

                    Hard training them, but i think its worth it for different situations ^_^

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by pusky View Post
                      which is better for non-cashers, lvl40 legend both ring and jewelry set or lvl50?
                      I think in overal terms the sets go in order something like this:

                      40 < 50 < 40 Legend < 60 < 50 Legend < 70 < 60 Legend < 70 Legend

                      All are available to a non casher - just each step up will take more time.

                      The 50 / 50 Legend takes a couple of months to gather if you have no keys.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        I think in overal terms the sets go in order something like this:

                        40 < 50 < 40 Legend < 60 < 50 Legend < 70 < 60 Legend < 70 Legend

                        All are available to a non casher - just each step up will take more time.

                        The 50 / 50 Legend takes a couple of months to gather if you have no keys.
                        thanks m8...
                        IGN: Frenzone
                        SERVER: 287
                        CLASS: MAGE
                        PLAYER TYPE: NON-CASHER AND NO VIP ( LOL :p)
                        LEVEL: 64
                        BATTLE RATING: 95k
                        SYLPHS:
                        2 Star Blue Gaia, 2 Star Blue Iris, 2 Star Blue Pan and 3 Star Blue Fire Sylph :p

                        Hard training them, but i think its worth it for different situations ^_^

                        Comment


                        • gingy
                          tell some more to improve ,,
                          planning to catch E crusader in this range
                          saving shards for 50 set frm arena
                          saving loid level 3
                          *****at what level i should go for cata
                          again for the 50 rings and jewels .
                          Plz suggest frm your experience
                          ......spell

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                            gingy
                            tell some more to improve ,,
                            planning to catch E crusader in this range
                            saving shards for 50 set frm arena
                            saving loid level 3
                            *****at what level i should go for cata
                            again for the 50 rings and jewels .
                            Plz suggest frm your experience
                            ......spell
                            I tend to do one trip as far as I can get through cata about once a week if not using a key. Maybe once every two weeks if using a key.
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              uh huh... *hides from ifabelo*

                              oh wait... you die to 53k+ mages?

                              *is suddenly ok again*



                              Holy ****! That's an impressive gain!
                              Nooooooooooooo I dont want to fight mages lol
                              - The Lag Master -
                              S195

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                                Silleh billeh :P
                                Read back further, am talking about the mage i will be building :P
                                Here is to many posts xD dont have time too read few back xD so you bulid mage? What with your noncrit archer xD?

                                _________


                                Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br


                                _________


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X