Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
    titanes
    what do people do when they reach level 80 ......
    they get 70 set legend together with rings and jewels and then get the 80 legend rings,jewels and set xD

Comment

• blank post...

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
        titanes
        what do people do when they reach level 80 ......
        Kind of what Zeref said. the 80 sets are coming in later patches.
        Level is is the current level cap but more levels will follow.
        “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
        S2 Edena Village
        Knight

Comment

• Originally posted by Titaness View Post
          Kind of what Zeref said. the 80 sets are coming in later patches.
          Level is is the current level cap but more levels will follow.
          there is an long way till 80 legend set @_@ probaly in december or next year xD as far as it goes for level increase chinese servers still didnt announce anyhthing

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            there is an long way till 80 legend set @_@ probaly in december or next year xD as far as it goes for level increase chinese servers still didnt announce anyhthing
            It's not out yet @_@ I play at 37wan. I was reading 2.1 part 1 having special new evetns and such and on the side panel they had info about part 2 Being the new cap was level 90.
            “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
            S2 Edena Village
            Knight

Comment

It's not out yet @_@ I play at 37wan. I was reading 2.1 part 1 having special new evetns and such and on the side panel they had info about part 2 Being the new cap was level 90.
              didnt know about the new level cap 90 and i meant the 80 legend set isnt out yet at english servers and that would come in december or next year here xD

Comment

didnt know about the new level cap 90 and i meant the 80 legend set isnt out yet at english servers and that would come in december or next year here xD
                Wait o.o?
                Your last post and this post confused .-.

Titaness
                S2 Edena Village
                Knight

Comment

• Tho my mage is still nothing compared to massacria's but there you go. Will be camping 49 for a really long time. Btw skill tower is still 8 and i'm trying to achieve my 13k matk before 50.

Click image for larger version

Name:	mage 49.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	1672467 Click image for larger version

Name:	astro 49.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	66.7 KB
ID:	1672470
                  Last edited by dlch90; 08-02-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Wait o.o?
                    Your last post and this post confused .-.
                    i said there is long way till 80 legend set comes in the english servers probaly in december or next year while in chinese servers the have 80 legend set since around 3 weeks if i remember ryt :/ and also lvl 90 new cap???can you give me the link of it? :/

Comment

• so im now on 18.6k br

Comment

• Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                        Tho my mage is still nothing compared to massacria's but there you go. Will be camping 49 for a really long time. Btw skill tower is still 8 and i'm trying to achieve my 13k matk before 50.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49842[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]49845[/ATTACH]
                        dont wana meet you in bg lol

Comment

i said there is long way till 80 legend set comes in the english servers probaly in december or next year while in chinese servers the have 80 legend set since around 3 weeks if i remember ryt :/ and also lvl 90 new cap???can you give me the link of it? :/
                          I can't T_T. Against the forum rules. and you said in this post,
                          "there is an long way till 80 legend set @_@ probaly in december or next year xD as far as it goes for level increase chinese servers still didnt announce anyhthing"
                          Which is why I didn't get what you said because it was confusing with your other post after this one....if that makes sense xD

Titaness
                          S2 Edena Village
                          Knight

Comment

I can't T_T. Against the forum rules. and you said in this post,
                            "there is an long way till 80 legend set @_@ probaly in december or next year xD as far as it goes for level increase chinese servers still didnt announce anyhthing"
                            Which is why I didn't get what you said because it was confusing with your other post after this one....if that makes sense xD
                            rules hate me T_T guess ill have to go and find it myself

Comment

• lol all lang is chinese in wan server

Comment

• Hi question, im planning to slow level,but due to my work i cant play everyday and i saw on guide that there is rested experience for 24 hours offline. how many exp will i get if ididnt online for 24 hours

Comment

Working...
                                X