Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R29191785
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	perigosa.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	83.6 KB
ID:	1705620
    *this screen are add br from bless 200%, 7 days mount evil unicor, 7 days mount mecanical steed, HC medalion. base br are around 137k.

Those last 6 months was awesome for campers/free players. ppl who know what to do got they br rise in an awesome way. look the results:
    - mount stable : level 8 stable, but still not maxed defense and endurance; souce of all mounth wip: gems/sc events
    - Soul Engraving : level 78; source of all sc : mw/gems events
    - all gems level 9 : source of gems ; mw/sc events, source of scrolls (was stoking BB for wings when awesome gem event come so buy trasnp lvl 6, 7, 8 and restocking BB for wings again when another wit lvl 9 gem comes and "wast" again ( of course if u have gems to sinth, gems are much better than wing) we got an awesome lvl 10 gems event too but lvl 10 transp free only in lvl 15 necro wit 10% drop rate, and im stucked at lvl 13 -_-

because event of trade 55 gear - 60 i have all set for 60, and in meanwhile colected all shards need for legs. CSGB had a awesome source for lvl 60 stones. now i just need 50 stones for gear 60, and grab more stones for jalwery and rings ; but still need those dam sockets rod to go 60 -_- trying at guild blessing, warrios mark, and wilds shop but drop rate insane low -_-

academy maxed; guild skills maxed; skills: 2 skills activated - battle mage at first (1 and 2 rolls) and full healler at second (3 and 4 rolls); equip refinement: not sure about stats buts is lvl 10 int, def, end, matak, pdef, mdef, hp, (changed equip from equip); astro: reds lvl 6 matk lvl 6 pdef lvl5 mdef ; yellow lvl7(+dmg - crit) lvl6(less%damage); all free mounth except for Wilds,SAboss, undergrounds; cards: all lvl 3+ but still need that purple one for BG; fate: lvl 14/6; Cloths: not sure but lvl 2/3 head,armor,weapon and lvl 1 wing(bound ballen after hero quests) sylphs: 3star blue aq, 2 star blue hades( two ornaments[got white hades from trade event 100 sepulcrum x 1w hades]), 1 star blue eve;

married lvl 2, but hubby() Ulqui0rra take all costs so im still a free player xD
    Last edited by R29191785; 12-23-2014, 05:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• harleywings
    replied
    im a noncasher level 67 130k br archer,stop leveling is nice but getting 60 gears and jewels you wont get it in god nm runs
    your br is too low at your level frankly speaking,gems astral are important,its hard to say build br at your level its hard specially non casher
    do another toon take your time save socketing rods for legendary equiptment,make your target point of when to be strong ,i built up br,when i become level 60,before that i sa every socketing rods buildup astral and clothing,and most of all bound balens from there i reached 130k br and still climbing, you must study or ask noncasher players how to build a strong toon before leveling up

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by R226329146 View Post
    i need help. i seriously made a massive mistake rushing my level. im level 61 with 40k br and i stopped leveling (started doin god nm to get 60 set) i lost my vip and i dont cash i need overall help
    If you plan on staying at this level for AGES and i mean no plans at all for leveling. Use insignia to get loids, contribute gold to guild for level 60 stones. That will get you 60 set without gaining any exp what so ever.

Only down side is, Rings/Jewels you will need to purchase from cata :/

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by R226329146 View Post
    i need help. i seriously made a massive mistake rushing my level. im level 61 with 40k br and i stopped leveling (started doin god nm to get 60 set) i lost my vip and i dont cash i need overall help
    Just think things through before you do or accept anything. Do you really need to do this particular thing, with XP in game? Do you really need this item drop, for all this extra XP?

By picking and chosing what XP you take, you slow your leveling. Then it's simply a matter of time and patience.

It's not easy. It's certainly not a path for an easy quick fix. I hope it works out for you.

Leave a comment:

• R226329146
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ArchersCheat-44
    replied
    RL is more important . I'm glad you realise that <3

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by ArchersCheat-44 View Post
    Damn dude. Not seen you comment in a while :P
    Yeah!

My presence has been somewhat muted recently. I've been busy with other things: RL has been requiring more attention to be spent on it.

Leave a comment:

• ArchersCheat-44
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    euh?

You're quoting me from a ~year old post and you're mad about my opinion?

I am somewhat confused.
    Damn dude. Not seen you comment in a while :P

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by R273327041 View Post
    oh yea monster king
    euh?

You're quoting me from a ~year old post and you're mad about my opinion?

I am somewhat confused.

Leave a comment:

• R273327041
    replied
    monsters action

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Well.

It wouldn't be impossible - it would be more difficult than if you had started at the same time as me and it'll take more time. This is because a lot of my accounts strength comes from my VIP level (as discussed above and avoiding experience) and that world prosperity wasn't in force for a lot of the slow levelling I have done. World prosperity is a PITA right now - so you'd have to start on a new server to avoid it/have it at a lower level as long as possible. Starting again on an established server I think would be very difficult.

I think it's a well chewed topic about the various classes and their relative strengths weakness's - so I don't see any reason why it shouldn't be possible. Look at MadArch - he's a level 48 to 50 or so archer and 38k BR too...
    oh yea monster king

Leave a comment:

• Taylorette
    replied
    There is another way to gain a ton of gems now, the Hot Events that come around once a month with the Love Thy Mount Event, the Soul Engraving Event, and Gem Synthesizer Event, give you a great deal of gems, mount whips, and soul crystals, but during the Soul Crystal Exchange Event you can exchange for more mount whips, runestones, or gold. All invaluable to the slow lvler, especially since they don't give any exp.

The Rewards for The Love Thy Mount Event are 20 Soul Crystals, 2 lvl 1-3 Gem Packs, and 1 Mount Training Whip for only training your mount 5 times and this is an unlimited event. As a Bonus for lvling your stable to lvl 4 up to lvl 8 there are additional rewards increasing for each lvl stable you achieve.

The Rewards for The Soul Engraving Event are 50 Soul Crystals and 2 lvl 1-5 Gem Packs for engraving 100 soul crystals and this event is unlimited up to the point of Maxing out Soul Engraving.

The Rewards for the Gem Synthesizer Event are for Every lvl 5 to lvl 8 gem you synthesize, you get an HP gem of the lvl you Synthesized, Mount Training Whips Varying by lvl gem synthesized, Soul Crystals Varying by lvl gem you synthesized, and lvl 1-5 Gem Packs Varying by lvl gem you synthesized. This Event is also unlimited.

At lvl 30 and as long as you have the gem transposers to do it, you can have the top lvl gems in the game, and at lvl 35 you can max your soul engraving just by saving up the soul crystals and participating in the events I listed above.

I run 7 tunes on S195, 4 of them have max stables, 1 has lvl 5 or 6 stables, and 1 with lvl 3 that I've spent a lot of time on. My top 4 have Soulmate because of the excessive amount of soul crystals they have acquired. These particular Hot Events are crucial to the slow lvler because they can gain a great deal of BR just by collecting and saving Mount Whips, Soul Crystals, and Not synthesizing gems past lvl 4 until the Events come around.

Thank you,

NaughtyMage lvl 71 - 124k Base BR - S208,

HotKnight lvl 68 - 112k Base BR - S208,

CuteArcher lvl 67 - 106k Base BR - S208,

TheBadGirl lvl 67 - 108k Base BR - S217,

NaughtysGirl lvl 59 - 71.4k Base BR - S217,

Tymora lvl 53 - 39.9k Base BR - S217,

SharpEdge lvl 19 - 8.4k Base BR - S224
    Last edited by Taylorette; 11-25-2014, 02:28 PM. Reason: spelling

Leave a comment:

• misstrust_1
    replied
    you need to level so i can spank you in BG again :P what more reason than that do you need

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    he leveling soon?or e extended his time staying on lv 39 again?
    He has no intention to level. 92k now with Lv 35 set.

Leave a comment:

• Atombender
    replied
    Max out your Seal (10)

Leave a comment:

• RizkyPutraP.
    replied
    can someone tell me,which talents should i upgade ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	1
Size:	924.5 KB
ID:	1701289

Leave a comment:

Working...
X