Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by MidnightMaster View Post
    if I keep this up will I be able to compete when I hit 45 and up, as I had another alt and did what every one els is doing. Rush to the top and every thing went well till I hit lv45 and it went down from there. So I started a new alt and that is Beowulf and is now on slow lv. So my question is if I keep this up with my alt will it be better for me or do I need to do more?
    The longer you slow level, the stronger for your level you are.

    When you stop slow leveling, the bonus you have, you'll carry with you.

    From your post I guessing you're thinking about making a burst for 45 or something, your current strength should be enough to fend off most peeps up to 49. It won't stop them all. You'll never manage that, but you can can give it a Damn good effort...

    Good luck.

    For what It's worth I have never intentionaly increased my leveling speed, except at 50+ to get the final bits of my legend set sorted.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

    Comment


    • man. how the heck people get 20k br in they 36 >.> . full clothing? full socketed gem?
      i'm 38 and only got 15.5k ish
      Click image for larger version

Name:	stat3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	252.5 KB
ID:	1673021
      guild skill currently on lvl 4. and almost maxed all except the health boost 3/4
      academy ranging from 28-30 lvl . need more kyaniteeee
      astral.... im poor >.> and bad luck keep sitting above me

      will i survive till elite warrior, or crusader title ? . im on warrior title now
      Last edited by garpitus; 08-08-2013, 03:19 AM.

      Comment


      • @garpitus: Well, they sit at a certain level to power up their toons, so that's how they get higher BR than your usual player. Depending on how patient you are, BR is going to scale appropriately.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

        {OuO**

        Comment


        • Spire. Easy trick i learnt from dc,ing is when your doing spire and your about to loose hurry and refresh waight around 30 seconds
          then log back in you should have your items in the mail but you wont get the xp soo its great for when your camping.

          Wartune


          Character: Stronmer
          Server: s14 kabam
          Class: Knight
          Br: 88k Lvl: 70
          Status: Elite noob.

          Comment


          • Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled_by_onefallingfeather-d6h64lm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	283.5 KB
ID:	1673023

            Well i've been playing this toon for less than a month. What you guys think I should work on? My astral value is below 500 so I was too shy to show

            CRITICAL NOTE: My toon has VIP and World prosperity is 132% should I still slow level? My only means of levelling up lately is catacombs
            Last edited by Hatoriyu; 08-08-2013, 04:38 AM.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hatoriyu View Post
              My astral value is below 500 so I was too shy to show

              CRITICAL NOTE: My toon has VIP and World prosperity is 132% should I still slow level? My only means of levelling up lately is catacombs
              Work on your astrals then.

              and by all means slow level. the WP is only gonna be a continuous thorn in your backside. It'll always be that no matter which server you play on.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                Work on your astrals then.

                and by all means slow level. the WP is only gonna be a continuous thorn in your backside. It'll always be that no matter which server you play on.

                Thank you but i was just wondering because my World prosperity feels a little extreme. 132% +VIP is a ton! And I can barely get a move on with things I want to do. Do you think I should go to another server?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Hatoriyu View Post
                  Thank you but i was just wondering because my World prosperity feels a little extreme. 132% +VIP is a ton! And I can barely get a move on with things I want to do. Do you think I should go to another server?
                  My WP is 89%.

                  I'm also VIP.

                  I'm sticking it out. sure it xucks and you can't do somethings if you intend to be a truly monstrous account.

                  But that's the trade off. You play one way and you sacrifice some things to gain other things. You sacrifice spire/daily MP's/EXP to be strong.

                  I play all aspects of the game - but in very moderated little bursts. So I play the spire - just once every 6 months or so.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                  Comment


                  • How long have you been in that level?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Hatoriyu View Post
                      How long have you been in that level?
                      I typically average about 1 month per level currently.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                      Comment


                      • Mmmkay thank Im just gonna calculate how long before I need to move. I get 10% exp per run in catacombs btw T.T T.T

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hatoriyu View Post
                          Mmmkay thank Im just gonna calculate how long before I need to move. I get 10% exp per run in catacombs btw T.T T.T
                          heheh! Wait till you're able to finish the whole run and the thing gives you closer to 15% of a level, not using a key... >.<
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            My WP is 89%.

                            I'm also VIP.

                            I'm sticking it out. sure it xucks and you can't do somethings if you intend to be a truly monstrous account.

                            But that's the trade off. You play one way and you sacrifice some things to gain other things. You sacrifice spire/daily MP's/EXP to be strong.

                            I play all aspects of the game - but in very moderated little bursts. So I play the spire - just once every 6 months or so.
                            btw nobody told you that you can make spire without xp? just a hint :P

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by symedia View Post
                              btw nobody told you that you can make spire without xp? just a hint :P
                              I'm aware of the rumour & how it's apparently done, I've never been able to make it work for me.
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                              Comment


                              • So here's my mage, been semi-slow lvling since late 20's. Although I rushed to 40 when most of my legendary set was ready, then rushed to 42, learning about void NM and that last boss. No I do crypts 1-30 per day, farm skelly keys, and turn in the 40k contrib. quest, and duel for fun.

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-08-08 at 5.33.13 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	478.1 KB
ID:	1673032Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-08-08 at 5.32.59 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	595.4 KB
ID:	1673033

                                Oh, and here's something fun I did just last night:
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2013-08-08 at 3.51.59 AM.png
Views:	1
Size:	876.0 KB
ID:	1673034

                                Who says a slow leveler has to be weak compared to their server?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X