Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
    Does this mean you don't refine out the crit in your gear or you are getting 1700 only from astral and no gear source?

Swapping out gems is an interesting idea. It depends on the level of the gems you're swapping, I guess. But if you're swapping lvl 4 gems in and out, the cost will be 4000g per swap, for an increase of +56 crit. Let's assume that's an increase of 1% crit. With Lvl 4 Enh. Determination, that's an increase of 0.6% damage on average. If I make 1M gold/daru per WB, an increase of 0.6% damage will be 6000 gold/daru, which makes the swap a +2000 gold/+6000 daru
    I have a level 5 red crit astral. And some 300 crit in my gear.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      I have a level 5 red crit astral. And some 300 crit in my gear.
      nice red astral. Luck or exchange? What are your others?

Comment

• awww poo

got 406,000 exp from Spire... 2% exp gained ;(

Guess not getting exp is not possible... at least it isn't working for me.
        (got a chest now tho...)

Comment

• Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
          nice red astral. Luck or exchange? What are your others?
          My normal astrals are:
          Red MATK - lvl 6
          Red PDEF - lvl 6
          Red Block - lvl 6
          Gold Will Destroyer - lvl 6 (In process of leveling)
          Gold Goddess Blessing - lvl 7

For World Boss:
          Red Crit - lvl 5
          Gold Determination - lvl 6

I also have a Red MDEF astral for Classwars. Though for that purpose it's level will remain secret.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

My normal astrals are:
            Red MATK - lvl 6
            Red PDEF - lvl 6
            Red Block - lvl 6
            Gold Will Destroyer - lvl 6 (In process of leveling)
            Gold Goddess Blessing - lvl 7

For World Boss:
            Red Crit - lvl 5
            Gold Determination - lvl 6

I also have a Red MDEF astral for Classwars. Though for that purpose it's level will remain secret.
            What's your total astral value? Mine's 32k at 39, my toon is 3 months and 5 days old today :P

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
              What's your total astral value? Mine's 32k at 39, my toon is 3 months and 5 days old today :P
              Lemme guess, you are an archer?
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

43k.

10 chars.

Comment

• or the name of this guide could be lazy leveling lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Despaxir View Post
                    or the name of this guide could be lazy leveling lol
                    I think of myself as a freight train... aint nothing you sports cars can do to stop me... 500 tonnes of ginger coming through...

Comment

• Ginger & Creamy,

With slow levelling, there is a lot of control over when a toon can be leveled. What criteria have you both used for levelling?

Honor cap? Lack of competition in arena/BG? Next set of armor all bought, refined & enchanted? Wait until there's absolutely no choice? Or?

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                        Ginger & Creamy,

With slow levelling, there is a lot of control over when a toon can be leveled. What criteria have you both used for levelling?

Honor cap? Lack of competition in arena/BG? Next set of armor all bought, refined & enchanted? Wait until there's absolutely no choice? Or?
                        I have leveled on all those criteria.

I have even leveled by accident... :/

I leveled to 51 quite quickly just to start regaining honour and to complete an armour set.

Generally though I have a BR target I want to achieve. Sometimes that target is by individual level. Right now It's a target to hit before level 60.

Comment

I leveled to 51 quite quickly just to start regaining honour and to complete an armour set.

Generally though I have a BR target I want to achieve. Sometimes that target is by individual level. Right now It's a target to hit before level 60.
                          And that target BR is?

Comment

And that target BR is?
                            wouldn't surprise me if it was 70k BR or around there xD

Good luck Gingy!!!
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

he didnt say it was a BR target ..
                              • S69 - Corftey ravine
                              • H4D3S
                              • lvl 76 archer
                              • 103k br

Comment

• Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
                                Ginger & Creamy,

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

Same as Ginger. Sometimes I leveled out of sheer boredom, and once or twice by accident as well. Most of the time it's because I've reached the BR goal and other goals for that level. I always have a BR goal for each level, and other goals (complete a gear set, get to a certain amount of honor etc) are an addition to that, just to keep things interesting

Comment

Working...
                                X