Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
    And that target BR is?
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    wouldn't surprise me if it was 70k BR or around there xD

Good luck Gingy!!!
    Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
    he didnt say it was a BR target ..
    It originally was 65k. Though given how ellistree is nearly already there I may have to aim higher...

70k is a nice number, as is a complete 60 Legend set... Seems like q nice starting point for now...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      It originally was 65k. Though given how ellistree is nearly already there I may have to aim higher...

70k is a nice number, as is a complete 60 Legend set... Seems like q nice starting point for now...

u gonna make r2 rich ^_^
      • S69 - Corftey ravine
      • H4D3S
      • lvl 76 archer
      • 103k br

Comment

• Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
        u gonna make r2 rich ^_^
        With the amount that he spends, I don't think it's enough to sastisfy R2Games' monthly goal.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
          u gonna make r2 rich ^_^
          Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
          With the amount that he spends, I don't think it's enough to sastisfy R2Games' monthly goal.
          As DR says... if my expenditure is the plan to make R2 'rich' then they're gonna be very poor for a long time...
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Hi i made a level 37 archer with 21k br now my astral now are pattack,def,and crit ,what do you think is the best astral combination, i was thinking pttack,pdef,mdef or pattack,crit,x% more damage to crit astrals

any suggestions

Comment

• I'd like to hear people's thoughts on the new patch and how it affects slow leveling.
              The following changes have made me rethink my strategy:

(1) each boss in a MP drops 5 oids (and stones for NM), for ostensibly 3x the xp.
              (2) Silver Chests don't drop 3x the loot on an MPD. I was running Claristun 3x/day just for the chest, and would get a skelly key every 2 days. Now I'll get around a key a week.

Thus, I'm now considering running void NM each day rotating high lvl guildies to help me clear trash. I was getting around 5k xp per boss kill, so now I'll get 15k or so, for a total of 30k xp for 10 oids, or 1 level 50 oid.

(3) Runestones. Wow. The exchange netted me around 260 from all the brutality runestones I couldn't use. Then I just got 30 more runestones from tanks. I was gonna wait and not level up my chaos rune to lvl 2, but now it seems worth it. I'm just concerned I won't have enough for higher level brut/healing once I can get them.

(4) Gold/Voucher nerf. OMG. This sucks. I was spending about 1.3M per day just on 5 leg. stones and guild altar blessing. I just ran wolf wb with 80 vouchers(so I can tank for troops), and only got 350k gold. I used to get around 650k gold, and 800-850k gold full vouchered. I don't even know how I'm going to have enough gold to get stones and blessing done, since I won't even be able to full voucher regularly for redoga drake (the boss I do best on - speedy chimp ftw). The voucher nerf really hurts. I got 3 spins land on vouchers today: 5,5,20. That sucks. And I still have to find gold to continue leveling guild skills and astrals? How am I supposed to do that?

---------------------------

I've also been planning out my token/xp/insignia expected gains and leveling speed. Will have more about this shortly, but it looks like I'm gonna have to up my daily crypts runs from 1-30 levels to 1-50 levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatoriyu View Post
                Thank you but i was just wondering because my World prosperity feels a little extreme. 132% +VIP is a ton! And I can barely get a move on with things I want to do. Do you think I should go to another server?
                Is that 32% WP so a total of 132% of your current XP? or
                is that 132% WP so a total of 232% of your current XP?

How many months has your server been up?

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                My WP is 89%.
                How long has your server been up?

I'm collecting some data points to try and project future WP curves.

Comment

• aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                  Last edited by winlord; 08-21-2013, 03:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R222029878 View Post
                    Hi i made a level 37 archer with 21k br now my astral now are pattack,def,and crit ,what do you think is the best astral combination, i was thinking pttack,pdef,mdef or pattack,crit,x% more damage to crit astrals

any suggestions
                    Well for an archer: Crit is a must. I would also advise PATK. After that you have several options.

As a defensive player I would look at a defense astral that covers your *** in all situations: I would suggest Goddess Blessing if you wish to have some defense. However If you want to go all out attack, then I would take determination as your third.

Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
                    Is that 32% WP so a total of 132% of your current XP? or
                    is that 132% WP so a total of 232% of your current XP?

How many months has your server been up?

How long has your server been up?

I'm collecting some data points to try and project future WP curves.
                    I'm on S5, I've had WP since the begining, so I guess something in the region of 11 months old server.

I am level 53, with 93% WP. So 193% xp gain.

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                    *misquoted you...

Edit: oops...
                    Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 08-21-2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                      Well for an archer: Crit is a must. I would also advise PATK. After that you have several options.

As a defensive player I would look at a defense astral that covers your *** in all situations: I would suggest Goddess Blessing if you wish to have some defense. However If you want to go all out attack, then I would take determination as your third.

I'm on S5, I've had WP since the begining, so I guess something in the region of 11 months old server.

I am level 53, with 93% WP. So 193% xp gain.

heheh I was keeping zip about that in case the devs read this and changed the game mechanics...
                      aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                      Last edited by winlord; 08-21-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• ^_^ lols.

[... random message filler...]

Comment

• Share your BR achievements by level

Hey Ginger and Creamy and anyone else:

Can you share some of your BR and level milestones so the rest of us can have something to aspire to?

Thanks!

Comment

• im at lvl 68 now with a 64k BR now...

my goals b4 i will lvl are:

- complete 60 legendary (180 legend stones)
                            - max talents
                            - BR so high as i can
                            - till my group is ready to.

eventually i have to lvl so..
                            • S69 - Corftey ravine
                            • H4D3S
                            • lvl 76 archer
                            • 103k br

Comment

• Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
                              Hey Ginger and Creamy and anyone else:

Can you share some of your BR and level milestones so the rest of us can have something to aspire to?

Thanks!
                              At end of lvl 39 - I had a ~20k BR
                              At end of lvl 44 - I had a ~30k BR
                              At end of lvl 49 - I had a ~43k BR
                              At 50 - I had a 50k BR
                              I'm at lvl 53 currently - I have a BR of 57099

I'm aiming for at least a 65K BR at end of lvl 59

I want to break 70k BR before lvl 65 with a full lvl 60 legendary set.

Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                              im at lvl 68 now with a 64k BR now...

my goals b4 i will lvl are:

- complete 60 legendary (180 legend stones)
                              - max talents
                              - BR so high as i can
                              - till my group is ready to.

eventually i have to lvl so..
                              Very nice goals. I hope you achieve them all. Keep us posted!

Comment

• updated stats
                                Last edited by winlord; 08-24-2013, 05:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X