Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• by the amount of wings and mounts you have in your inventory I suggest to just level up, your BR will be constantly be higher then the rest because you invest in the game.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
      These are my updated stats, this toon is 3 months and 14 days old.

Currently working on getting my enhanced determination to level 8.
      Using crit astral instead of MDEF (I have both of them red level 6), still need to work on my charisma and intelligence skills in guild (Both are level 2):
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]52253[/ATTACH]
      jeez. You are scary...
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

These are my updated stats, this toon is 3 months and 14 days old.

Currently working on getting my enhanced determination to level 8.
        Using crit astral instead of MDEF (I have both of them red level 6), still need to work on my charisma and intelligence skills in guild (Both are level 2):
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]52253[/ATTACH]
        Amazing stats, i am sorry if this is a very stupid question, but what is the orange thing at the bottom of your inventory near the runes?
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
          Amazing stats, i am sorry if this is a very stupid question, but what is the orange thing at the bottom of your inventory near the runes?
          It's a fate stone. used for the new lvl 55+ wheel of fate thingy.
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            It's a fate stone. used for the new lvl 55+ wheel of fate thingy.
            aww that's from the log in event going on? Sucks new servers can't get it xD
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

jeez. You are scary...
              aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
              Last edited by winlord; 08-24-2013, 05:33 AM.

Comment

Collecting legend stones for 40 gear now :P
                jeez... I see a lot of MTW's too... your horsey is gonna be very sore when you finally turn 40... lol

Comment

At end of lvl 39 - I had a ~20k BR
                  At end of lvl 44 - I had a ~30k BR
                  At end of lvl 49 - I had a ~43k BR
                  At 50 - I had a 50k BR
                  I'm at lvl 53 currently - I have a BR of 57099
                  So at level 39, I had around 18-19k BR. No sockets, though. You beat me there.
                  At level 43 right now, I'm about to break 33k BR on Saturday. I beat you there.
                  At level 49? Wow. 43k BR is a lofty goal. That will be hard for me to reach. A lot of astral and guild skills work, I guess. And of course, gem grind.
                  I'll need to gain 10k BR in 6 levels. That will be .... very difficult. I guess I could spend the extra 400 tokens to get lvl 40 legendary rings rather than lvl 50 epic rings. That would be a huge help, but it's 400 tokens that I could save for 60 set in the long run. Hmm...

You must have used 45 pvp set, am I right? That would explain the huge jump from 44 to 49. Or maybe I'm missing something. Does leveling just slow down sooo drastically after 45, that you make huge BR gains from astrals/gems/guild skills?

Comment

• Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
                    So at level 39, I had around 18-19k BR. No sockets, though. You beat me there.
                    At level 43 right now, I'm about to break 33k BR on Saturday. I beat you there.
                    At level 49? Wow. 43k BR is a lofty goal. That will be hard for me to reach. A lot of astral and guild skills work, I guess. And of course, gem grind.
                    I'll need to gain 10k BR in 6 levels. That will be .... very difficult. I guess I could spend the extra 400 tokens to get lvl 40 legendary rings rather than lvl 50 epic rings. That would be a huge help, but it's 400 tokens that I could save for 60 set in the long run. Hmm...

You must have used 45 pvp set, am I right? That would explain the huge jump from 44 to 49. Or maybe I'm missing something. Does leveling just slow down sooo drastically after 45, that you make huge BR gains from astrals/gems/guild skills?
                    45 PvP set, maxed sockets, I played roughly 5 weeks per level for the 45 to 49 period. I maxed out most of my guild skills and astrals in that time. Just the effect of slow leveling and several things all coming together simultaneously.

Comment

At end of lvl 39 - I had a ~20k BR
                      At end of lvl 44 - I had a ~30k BR
                      At end of lvl 49 - I had a ~43k BR
                      At 50 - I had a 50k BR
                      I'm at lvl 53 currently - I have a BR of 57099
                      End of 39 - 18k
                      End of 44 - 33k
                      Current at 49 - 41.6k. Trying to get to 45k before i lv to 50

Nightshade and pigmount tomorrow, skill tower is still at lv9 and working all out on astrals atm.

Comment

• Thanks for the goals to hit on certain levels. I currently started new tune on a very new server. My character is now 18 and i just got my academy up. My question is when should i put the breaks on lvling? Do i stay at 18 and max academy? or do i lvl up and get the free rewards that come with new server and then take a break from lvling? Anyway, thanks so much for the great tips provided in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mudderfaeker View Post
                          Thanks for the goals to hit on certain levels. I currently started new tune on a very new server. My character is now 18 and i just got my academy up. My question is when should i put the breaks on lvling? Do i stay at 18 and max academy? or do i lvl up and get the free rewards that come with new server and then take a break from lvling? Anyway, thanks so much for the great tips provided in this thread.
                          I think I maxed my academy around level 30 or so.

To be honest, you have to put a value on the rewards of a new servers leveling pay outs.

If you level and earn the pay outs: Will those payouts be worth more to your character than if you slow level and miss them.

Comment

• FWIW, ToK: you can enter and get 10 shadow souls without getting any xp. Do this 80 x and you have yourself a nice shiny new mount.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
                              FWIW, ToK: you can enter and get 10 shadow souls without getting any xp. Do this 80 x and you have yourself a nice shiny new mount.
                              But try and go as far as you can handle first, my team got to normal, so an extra 2 souls, might not be much, but it helps a bit

Comment

• meh. this costs xp to clear easy mode.

Is the extra 20% souls worth it? It is, if they add more mounts. It's not if they don't.

Shrug.

Comment

Working...
                                X