Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    But try and go as far as you can handle first, my team got to normal, so an extra 2 souls, might not be much, but it helps a bit
    That's what? 2.5mil xp?

For level 38 that's Half a levels worth of XP!
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• I'm just doing enter and exit for 10/day. Not worth getting few more for that shitloads of xp.

Comment

• It's probably worth it once past 50 and you can offset it into talents. but even so. It's a lot of XP. It's 2 whole catacomb runs for me.
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          That's what? 2.5mil xp?

For level 38 that's Half a levels worth of XP!
          easy? 100k per floor when i went through?
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
            easy? 100k per floor when i went through?
            I did the first easy level on S1 and got 500k for it?

Comment

You would have prosperity wouldn't you? first level was 100k for me, and my server doesn't have world prosperity
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

It's 100k for easy, 300k for normal, 900k for hard and 2.5m for nightmare.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  It's 100k for easy, 300k for normal, 900k for hard and 2.5m for nightmare.
                  Yes, I think it is wise to finish the easy mode first, so you can have access to normal mode... Entering and leaving the normal mode gives 2 more shards then the easy mode, so getting that demon mount will be sooner.. So everyday, you get 2 more shards, with just a one-time cost of 500k exp (without WP)..

Now, the thing here is, I want to know how to unlock the hard mode, and how many shards does a hard mode give when you enter/leave it, cause maybe, I would plan to do that, depends on how much exp is required to unlock the hard mode.... Anyone? Do you know, winlord?
                  If you think you are smart, then you are at the height of your stupidity.
                  -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• to unlock hard mode u need to defeat normal mode. if u defeat hard u will unlock nightmare

to do hard mode ur party needs to be +- 65k br or even higher
                    • S69 - Corftey ravine
                    • H4D3S
                    • lvl 76 archer
                    • 103k br

Comment

• 500k for easy >>> 300k per stage normal >>> 900k hard per stage. and 10>12>14 shards.

Comment

• Originally posted by h4d3s View Post
                        to unlock hard mode u need to defeat normal mode. if u defeat hard u will unlock nightmare

to do hard mode ur party needs to be +- 65k br or even higher
                        uh, someone in our server said that you need to defeat the normal mode a couple of times in order to unlock the hard mode? Is it true? Or you just need to defeat the normal mode just once, to unlock the hard mode?
                        -quoted from R.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                          uh, someone in our server said that you need to defeat the normal mode a couple of times in order to unlock the hard mode? Is it true? Or you just need to defeat the normal mode just once, to unlock the hard mode?
                          Yes,you need to defeat it once and hard more unlocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueEarth View Post
                            Yes, I think it is wise to finish the easy mode first, so you can have access to normal mode... Entering and leaving the normal mode gives 2 more shards then the easy mode, so getting that demon mount will be sooner.. So everyday, you get 2 more shards, with just a one-time cost of 500k exp (without WP)..

Now, the thing here is, I want to know how to unlock the hard mode, and how many shards does a hard mode give when you enter/leave it, cause maybe, I would plan to do that, depends on how much exp is required to unlock the hard mode.... Anyone? Do you know, winlord?
                            But why bother? For those with WP that's 500k xp to finish easy.

@ 10 souls/day, it takes 80 days to get mount.
                            @ 12 souls/day, it takes 67 days to get mount.

So you save 13 days for 500k xp. Big deal.
                            I agree with Ginger. Wait until after level 50.

Comment

• Where do you guys get vouchers? I have max level farm (44 for me), and do 15 blessing spins daily (max for me) and don't have enough vouch to do two vouched WB daily. Much less save any for farm upgrades.

I know non-slow levelers can get them from spire, but we can't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
                                But why bother? For those with WP that's 500k xp to finish easy.

@ 10 souls/day, it takes 80 days to get mount.
                                @ 12 souls/day, it takes 67 days to get mount.

So you save 13 days for 500k xp. Big deal.
                                I agree with Ginger. Wait until after level 50.
                                13 days is almost 2 weeks... If i can be more powerful faster, then its better.. The NetherDragon mount gives a big stat boost.. Anyways, i'm already level 50 above, so no problem to it.

Originally posted by Nivra0 View Post
                                Where do you guys get vouchers? I have max level farm (44 for me), and do 15 blessing spins daily (max for me) and don't have enough vouch to do two vouched WB daily. Much less save any for farm upgrades.

I know non-slow levelers can get them from spire, but we can't.
                                By having a higher leveled farm, can you only get more vouchers per day... You can get from spins, but it is by luck.. At level 50, i think it will give you 200 vouchers + per day... right now, i'm level 53, my ancient tree gives me 243 voucher per day... I suggest you limit the use of vouchers in wb, if you are planning to save some vouchers.

Oh, you could also get some vouchers from mystery boxes, but it will cost a skeleton key, and again, it is by luck...
                                -quoted from R.K.

Comment

Working...
                                X