Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YoungKotU View Post
    I'm one of those that had to learn a few things the hard way & some things the not so hard way! Rushed up to level 30, saw power all around me & got stronger, hit 40 & felt I was underdeveloped so I powered up again, spent most of my time in the 40s gaining power but nowhere near at the rate of you GOOD slow levellers, really started to gain in power once I hit 50, began building the 50 LEG set, became 2nd strongest in my guild, now before I reach level 60 I'm gonna hold at level 59 until I have around 70k BR or more.
    Holy cow!

Well Sir, I wish you all the best in achieving your goal! You'll be a fracking hug *** monster in your bracket if you make it! ^_^

Originally posted by YoungKotU View Post
    Basically I just had to learn that you don't have to Accept Rewards of a Completed Quest, it can just sit off to the side until you need a little bit of exp to raise your talents. Now I gain exp when heading to my next stopping point only by doing Catacombs to get the tokens I need for future gear, this way the exp is limited to that which gives me the most in terms of Equivalent Exchange.
    In my opinion that is the only way to play the game. Maximising your return from your gained XP. And being selective about what XP you accept.

Originally posted by YoungKotU View Post
    Using this method, on my server I am still below level 60 but stronger than every player below level 65...allowing me to plunder higher levels for the increased kyanite. Fast levellers have to compete with heavy pockets (good luck with that), while slow levellers only have to compete with other slow levellers...making the slow leveller likely to burn out much later than the fast leveller who will eventually realize he will never be the strongest.
    Totally agree! The burn out rate of a slow leveler is much slower - as if we get bored, we can always go on a splurge for a level or two and unlock something new!
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Any suggestions for collecting lvl 5 loids while still in the 40s? I'd like to have the 50 PvE set ready when I hit 50 but right now I am struggling to get enough loids to amount to much.
      - Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by RedScott View Post
        Any suggestions for collecting lvl 5 loids while still in the 40s? I'd like to have the 50 PvE set ready when I hit 50 but right now I am struggling to get enough loids to amount to much.
        Aye, loids are a problem if you don't want to buy them from the shop when they're on sale.

Level 5 loids are for the 60 gear, so I assume you mean the levl 4 loids, those are for 50 gear. You can sync up level 3 loids once you're 50, but that will require an even more crazy amount of loids needed.
        So, if you not want to cash, the only option is to start farming them at 50, basically. If you get most of your preparations done before 50, it shouldn't take you too long to farm the loids.

How is the rest of the preparation coming along?

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          Aye, loids are a problem if you don't want to buy them from the shop when they're on sale.

Level 5 loids are for the 60 gear, so I assume you mean the levl 4 loids, those are for 50 gear. You can sync up level 3 loids once you're 50, but that will require an even more crazy amount of loids needed.
          So, if you not want to cash, the only option is to start farming them at 50, basically. If you get most of your preparations done before 50, it shouldn't take you too long to farm the loids.

Thanks for the reply and yes you're right I meant level 4 loids.

Since I first posted I've leveled to 47, I admit I got caught in in the current event and got some exp I could have avoided. Right now the only exp I'm getting to amount to much is from the refinement event because I want the refinement locks. I've increased my BR from 27k to 32.5k, Guild Skills are coming along Intel is 10 and should have Def to 10 in a couple days and Endur is 8. I went ahead and leveled EWD to 6 and I've put off leveling Holy Mdef to 4 until I've finished Guild skills and I am ready to head back into catacombs. I've collected 65 leg stones so far and have managed to hoard 18 socketing rods and over 280 skeleton keys so key runs shouldn't be a problem for me. Additionally I'm 6k honor to go before I hit Elite Crusader.
          - Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post

Thanks for the reply and yes you're right I meant level 4 loids.

Since I first posted I've leveled to 47, I admit I got caught in in the current event and got some exp I could have avoided. Right now the only exp I'm getting to amount to much is from the refinement event because I want the refinement locks. I've increased my BR from 27k to 32.5k, Guild Skills are coming along Intel is 10 and should have Def to 10 in a couple days and Endur is 8. I went ahead and leveled EWD to 6 and I've put off leveling Holy Mdef to 4 until I've finished Guild skills and I am ready to head back into catacombs. I've collected 65 leg stones so far and have managed to hoard 18 socketing rods and over 280 skeleton keys so key runs shouldn't be a problem for me. Additionally I'm 6k honor to go before I hit Elite Crusader.
            - Mage

Comment

• im wondering if its possible for a non-chaser to get +30k BR before 50's :/

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabilon92 View Post
                im wondering if its possible for a non-chaser to get +30k BR before 50's :/
                It's possible to get 40k for noncasher as well.

Comment

Yes.

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                  It's possible to get 40k for noncasher as well.
                  Yes.

I have a non-casher in my guild that has 34K BR at level 44. I also have a 44K level 50 non-casher in my friends list. Time and the free balens button got them to where they are now.

Comment

• Well if u want farming skeleton key doing Banshee wetlands here is pic show my record with 7 skeleton with 160 stamina lol (got 1 with 2 run before and 6 late )

Comment

• Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
                      Well if u want farming skeleton key doing Banshee wetlands here is pic show my record with 7 skeleton with 160 stamina lol (got 1 with 2 run before and 6 late )
                      Nice favourites on your chrome browser :P *winks*

Comment

• Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                        Nice favourites on your chrome browser :P *winks*
                        HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa

lol.

I would never have noticed that! ^_^
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

One of my friend and now my guildie, level 49 with 38k br purely non-casher, non-balen user, free balens in our country don't work, too bad.

Comment

• we're getting blessing wheel, this should be fun, how much kyanite have you guys saved until now?
                            IGN: AncientEvil
                            Server: EU-271+merged
                            Class: Archer
                            Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• For all those people who followed this guide i can say one - i wish i found it earlier. I realised how big mistake i did only by the time i was level 61. Than i had to pull the handbrake slow down as much as possible and one by one eliminate all mistakes i did while leveling super fast.

After 1,5 month im still level 64 maxed talents, got lord divine rank, increased my BR by almost 20k (57k atm, didnt buy a single balen mount) but unfortunately only with pvp set since i didnt want to waste my time on level 50 set anymore. I got 2 pieces for level 60 crafted already and saved 700 keys so once i level up the set should be done as soon as i use all my keys.

1 thing which i didnt see here => i was doing moon NM only first 2 bosses for the loids / leg stones. Now that we have 1 att per day its even better and u still get around 500k exp which is acceptable.

Ginger keep it going this is definetly the way to go if u dont spend thousands of dolars on this game.

Thumbs up

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                                we're getting blessing wheel, this should be fun, how much kyanite have you guys saved until now?
                                Purposely saved: 0

Built up over time cos I have nothing else to do with it: 4.7mil.

Comment

Working...
                                X