Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    Very nice guide.
    Thankyou from us both.

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
    Can you add one point? you can still do spire and avoid exp by closing/refreshing game at failure screen and spire chests are sent via mail. Those chests are very much required except for shadow crystals which you can just save into guild vault.
    I have never been able to get this bug/trick/shortcut to work.

Someone should take some footage of it in action, so the rest of us can see when to exit.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      I have never been able to get this bug/trick/shortcut to work.

Someone should take some footage of it in action, so the rest of us can see when to exit.
      When doing spire, you will be at near death with no more revives (usually tank is last one to die but doesn't matter) you can close game before seeing failure screen too. Wait for sometime and relogin (just so that you don't rejoin spire fight).
      You will know that this trick successfully worked when u see spire chests in mail. Sorry that I wouldn't be able to take footage. May be you can give it another try since you are lvl 55 now and probably can take that risk

I think you need to exit at same level at which you will fail spire run because one of my guild mate said he didn't receive spire chests who got disconnected at second/third level and we failed at 7th level. (not sure but just a guess)
      Last edited by Drag0nsFire; 09-08-2013, 02:19 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
        When doing spire, you will be at near death with no more revives (usually tank is last one to die but doesn't matter) you can close game before seeing failure screen too. Wait for sometime and relogin (just so that you don't rejoin spire fight).
        You will know that this trick successfully worked when u see spire chests in mail. Sorry that I wouldn't be able to take footage. May be you can give it another try since you are lvl 55 now and probably can take that risk

I think you need to exit at same level at which you will fail spire run because one of my guild mate said he didn't receive spire chests who got disconnected at second/third level and we failed at 7th level. (not sure but just a guess)
        I have tried several times.

Each time I got my chests and the XP.

Until I see unedited footage, with the XP total the same, before and aft, with the chests, then unfortunately, I don't really want to put something I can't either: 1) Link to proof of it working or 2) Have managed to do myself, into the guide.
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• I will try doing a run tomorrow and capture video showing exp before and after run and spire chest rewards in mail. Can you suggest a good screen recording tool with good quality?

Comment

• I use cam studio.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Screen-Capture

Comment

• Originally posted by Rukiel View Post
              Started read this thread when i dinged lvl 50. Had like 28k br and this really opened my eyes So far after 1,5 months have raised my br to 47k (without new alchemy buff it was 42k). Took little shortcut with crystaloids for 50pve gear and bought my crystaloids with balens. Long way still for 50 leg, but its have been more interesting way to play this way and see im in still in top20 br on my server

Thanks for the guide and keep up with the good work
              After re-reading the thread - I noticed I had not replied to your post.

So firstly an apology for taking my sweet *** time about it. Sorry.

Secondly - I'm really glad that the ideas here helped you.

It sounds like you're really doing well with your build. Keep us updated!

Comment

• Thanks. I hope it helps you get stronger.

Comment

• This has got to be one of my most fave posts. Ever. ^_^
                  (okay, I am biased but I don't care)
                  -slow leveling affecionado
                  People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                  사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

• Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                    This has got to be one of my most fave posts. Ever. ^_^
                    (okay, I am biased but I don't care)
                    -slow leveling affecionado
                    ^_^

Stay stubbornly slow leveling!

Comment

• Thanks to you guys (The OPs) for the guide, the value & significance of slow-leveling is perceived.

Comment

• Originally posted by R226098102 View Post
                        Thanks to you guys (The OPs) for the guide, the value & significance of slow-leveling is perceived.
                        ^_^ You're welcome! Let us know of any progress you've made!

Comment

• comment in the next page i didnt know if i can delete it :P
                          Last edited by Gabilon92; 09-30-2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R213950879 View Post
                            yup i agree with your suggestion ....
                            but as a no cash player i tried my level best .......
                            itz just not possible more than this with out any cashing ....
                            i had 14567 br in lvl 38 nw at lvl 41 i have 17705
                            itz quite impossible for any one to make better than this
                            no way .... stay fyn
                            im lvl 40 with 19k br almost 20k ^^ it is possible started to follow this guide when i was between 35-37 ^^ but it took me 2 weeks i think almost 3 >< well lil' bit later the reply watching the date of your coment haha but wanted to confirm that with patient it is possible :P srry for my english

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabilon92 View Post
                              im wondering if its possible for a non-chaser to get +30k BR before 50's :/
                              it is possible...I'm almost 35k without proper medals (I use champion meds atm) and I haven't tasted my highest medals yet since I don't feel I need it now so don't know how high my br can goes without blessing...after blessing I almost hit 39k with my champ medals....I am a full non casher til today.....oh and I am at lvl 48... I didn't even use any free balens..
                              Last edited by R29254177; 10-01-2013, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R29254177 View Post
                                it is possible...I'm almost 35k without proper medals (I use champion meds atm) and I haven't tasted my highest medals yet since I don't feel I need it now so don't know how high my br can goes without blessing...after blessing I almost hit 39k with my champ medals....I am a full non casher til today.....oh and I am at lvl 48... I didn't even use any free balens..
                                well right now im lvl 40 with 19,9k BR so 100 more and i'll have 20k haha its been loong time since i did that post managed to get Crusader title and stopped doing BG's since my win ratio its pretty low haha and i want the royal steed so bad e.e im working on my guild skills now have the ones that goes with my role only (intellect,defense, endurance all lvl 5 and carisma got it lvl 3 skill tower is in lvl 6 atm) and im wondering if i should upgrade the Power skill too ><

Comment

Working...
                                X