Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm pretty sure you only need to get to level 5 to buy the ring shards, no need to complete it. At least I can buy the lvl 70 ones even though I didn't kill level 10.

    You should be able to get enough CTs quite easily, provided you don't get much exp outside of catacombs. Complete set is 2800+8000+9600 CTs, so (2800+8000+9600)/95*1010000=217M exp, which is like 5 talent levels. More if you have world prosperity, but you probably also have quite a few CTs already.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

    Comment


    • Thanks, really good post.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
        I'm pretty sure you only need to get to level 5 to buy the ring shards, no need to complete it. At least I can buy the lvl 70 ones even though I didn't kill level 10.

        You should be able to get enough CTs quite easily, provided you don't get much exp outside of catacombs. Complete set is 2800+8000+9600 CTs, so (2800+8000+9600)/95*1010000=217M exp, which is like 5 talent levels. More if you have world prosperity, but you probably also have quite a few CTs already.
        You being sure is correct, level 5 floor don't have to complete it to get the shards i love how that works
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

        Comment


        • just registert here,to say thanks for this awsome guide! from rusher to slow leveler<3

          Comment


          • Originally posted by flintjoris View Post
            just registert here,to say thanks for this awsome guide! from rusher to slow leveler<3
            That's wonderful to hear! Keep us informed about your progress ^_^

            Comment


            • finally made my pve set ^^, now im in trouble of enchanting it.
              Will it be possible for a knight to reach 70k BR at lvl 59?
              R2 S230 - Cross Chasm Veronica Knight 64 Lord Divine 73797/82128 Pirates

              Comment


              • Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                finally made my pve set ^^, now im in trouble of enchanting it.
                Will it be possible for a knight to reach 70k BR at lvl 59?
                With long,long play Yeah or with cash:P

                _________


                Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br


                _________


                Comment


                • Soo i am awesome, i totally know that, but that is only because of Creamy and Gingers wisdom they have passed onto me about playing a mage

                  My question is, once i hit 60, i should be able to make my level 60 pve set straight away, and have the 2 jewels. Here is the question, which do i make legendary first? The jewels or the staff?
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                  Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                  Comment


                  • just wanna ask a question about br 40k nowadays when we put about our br info should it be with or without max blessing? and I dont know if I ever hit 40k without blessing before 50...will need more mounts and a lot of astral upgrading... ;w;... is it better as everybody said to just lvl to 50 and farming resources for lvl 50 leg set...currently using lvl 45 pvp set with lvl 40 ring & jewel set legendary... thank you..

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by VMC230 View Post
                      finally made my pve set ^^, now im in trouble of enchanting it.
                      Will it be possible for a knight to reach 70k BR at lvl 59?
                      Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      With long,long play Yeah or with cash:P
                      Easily, as Anna says with time and/or cash.

                      Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                      Soo i am awesome, i totally know that, but that is only because of Creamy and Gingers wisdom they have passed onto me about playing a mage

                      My question is, once i hit 60, i should be able to make my level 60 pve set straight away, and have the 2 jewels. Here is the question, which do i make legendary first? The jewels or the staff?
                      Your awesomeness has been noted and filed.

                      Ok I am in a similar predicament, in that I am approaching 60 and unsure of y movements with regards the PVE set, the rings, the jewels and where to go Legendary first. I know I will not be able to have a Legendary set straight away, like I did at 50. I am aiming to have it sorted by level 65. However the order in which I aim to achieve it has not been fixed in my mind.

                      Getting a pair of rings/jewels to Legendary is easier than the 4 piece PVE set. I don't think I'll be installing my 4 piece PVE set until it's entirely Legendary.

                      Originally posted by R29254177 View Post
                      just wanna ask a question about br 40k nowadays when we put about our br info should it be with or without max blessing? and I dont know if I ever hit 40k without blessing before 50...will need more mounts and a lot of astral upgrading... ;w;... is it better as everybody said to just lvl to 50 and farming resources for lvl 50 leg set...currently using lvl 45 pvp set with lvl 40 ring & jewel set legendary... thank you..
                      Depends how often you have the full 200% in place. I would state that your BR - is what you normally have it at when you play generally. If you save the 200% for special occasions, I wouldn't quote your BR as including it. but it's just a personal choice. Some peeps around here quote their BR, as maxed out on pots/scrolls & warriors call in place.

                      I hit 40K BR around level 48/49, so it's possible. It just takes time/cash/patience. As for if it's better - it's your choice. Make the decision for you and you alone, don't fold to the peer pressure, if it's not right for you.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post


                        Depends how often you have the full 200% in place. I would state that your BR - is what you normally have it at when you play generally. If you save the 200% for special occasions, I wouldn't quote your BR as including it. but it's just a personal choice. Some peeps around here quote their BR, as maxed out on pots/scrolls & warriors call in place.

                        I hit 40K BR around level 48/49, so it's possible. It just takes time/cash/patience. As for if it's better - it's your choice. Make the decision for you and you alone, don't fold to the peer pressure, if it's not right for you.
                        I'm a non-casher and I also can't get that free balen so really no balen at all for my toon (due to my area). hmf as for hittin 40k br without blessing. can you give me some suggestion? cos I just lvled to 49 and I dont have much things to do in a short term. well, I do collect daru for my templars which will still take a while to get it sufficient for a lvl 50 troops but should be less than a week. By that time I should be at least ok to lvl since I can get maxed lvl troops for 50 but I know I wont hit 40k without blessing if I lvl by then.

                        Here's why I say I can't do much for short period:
                        -) I got all my main astral red (red pdef (soon will be lvl6), red mdef (lvl6), red patk (lvl6), red block (1/3 to lvl 6). I got yellow ewd and refined goddess blessing on my stash I already lvled rgb a bit. I got a couple of other savings too.
                        -) academy is maxed ofc
                        -) I can push my gulid skill a lil bit since my guild just upgrade the skill tower to lvl 10 but shouldn;t take long and much br boost cos only 1 lvl left
                        -) mount hm mount would take me to next year to get that ice fang and that one from the ToK..cant mention about the one in crypt shop since I dont have much tokens only 500-ish. I already beat lvl 100 but it seems a faraway dream to get that mount in a short period of time and can't do if I don't lvl to 50 (tokens tokens..TAT)
                        -) ring and jewel lvl 40 already legendary and max enchanted
                        -) gems are all lvl 5 (no additional socket saving those up for higher lvl gear)
                        -) I retired from gaining honor (bg gb) so not much of bg for me except for carting and gb is rare for me but i still join whenever i can just for the insigs. already got title to max (elite crusader)

                        so question is: any suggestions? and when I hit 50 will it be better to get the lvl 50 ring jewel set leg first or the gear (gear will be more difficult due to loids) but dont know which to spend that tokens first or should i just abandon that and get that mount first)

                        I dont really know if my br is adequate ginger if I stay it probably fun to get that lvl 40 legendary set also but I'm kinda thinking it's too late now so actually I didn't prefer that.. My toon is a knight just lvl 49 with br of +- 39.6k with max blessing and champion medallion (that's my current stat). I do max blessing everyday since unconsciously (in my opinion) it will give you better gold boost too and kyanite is not such an issue for me (effect of slow leveling) and I do monitor the spending and I still gain surplus in kyanite everyday with that max blessing.

                        Last, thank you soooo much for reading this ginger and answering to my question. Sorry if it was confusing. @A@...again thank you...
                        Last edited by R29254177; 10-17-2013, 04:41 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by R29254177 View Post
                          I'm a non-casher and I also can't get that free balen so really no balen at all for my toon (due to my area). hmf as for hittin 40k br without blessing can you give me some suggestion? cos I just lvled to 49 and I dont have much things to do in a short term. well, I do collect daru for my templars which will still take a while to get it sufficient for a lvl 50 troops but should be less than a week. By that time I should be at least ok to lvl since I can get maxed lvl troops for 50 but I know I wont hit 40k without blessing if I lvl by then.

                          Here's why I say I can't do much for short period:
                          -) I got all my main astral red (red pdef (soon will be lvl6), red mdef (lvl6), red patk (lvl6), red block (1/3 to lvl 6). I got yellow ewd and refined goddess blessing on my stash I already lvled rgb a bit. I got a couple of other savings too.
                          -) academy is maxed ofc
                          -) I can push my gulid skill a lil bit since my guild just upgrade the skill tower to lvl 10 but shouldn;t take long and much br boost cos only 1 lvl left
                          -) mount hm mount would take me to next year to get that ice fang and that one from the ToK..cant mention about the one in crypt shop since I dont have much tokens only 500-ish. I already beat lvl 100 but it seems a faraway dream to get that mount in a short period of time and can't do if I don't lvl to 50 (tokens tokens..TAT)
                          -) ring and jewel lvl 40 already legendary and max enchanted
                          -) gems are all lvl 5 (no additional socket saving those up for higher lvl gear)
                          -) I retired from gaining honor (bg gb) so not much of bg for me except for carting and gb is rare for me but i still join whenever i can just for the insigs. already got title to max (elite crusader)

                          so question is: should i stay or move? and when I hit 50 will it be better to get the lvl 50 ring jewel set leg first or the gear (gear will be more difficult due to loids) but dont know which to spend that tokens first or should i just abandon that and get that mount first)

                          I dont really know if my br is adequate ginger if I stay it probably fun to get that lvl 40 legendary set also but I'm kinda thinking it's too late now so actually I didn't prefer that.. My toon is a knight just lvl to 49 with br of +- 39.6k with max blessing and champion medallion (that's my current stat). I do max blessing everyday since unconsciously (in my opinion) it will give you better gold boost too and kyanite is not such an issue for me (effect of slow leveling) and I do monitor the spending and I still gain surplus in kyanite everyday with that max blessing.

                          Last, thank you soooo much for reading this ginger and answering to my question. Sorry if it was confusing. @A@...again thank you...
                          I don't have the crypt mount, I won't be getting it for a while either.

                          Have you got the guild mount yet? 50mil gold is cheaper than your astrals currently and the BR boost is bigger.

                          I had your BR around lvl 47/48, a little in front of you. Mind you I cash a little, so for a non casher, your BR is epic! 40K will be plenty to see you through the 50's. So if you level you will survive.

                          As for raising your BR - the original post has all the ideas I have for teasing extra resources out of the game, so go re-read it, see if you missed something. Or even see if I missed something...
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                          Comment


                          • Ginger i just watched ur first post regarding spire and u say that it was not confirmed that you can avoid exp. I have a guildmate who is always doing spire and when he knows we are gonna die in 1-2 turns he simply discount and login back after few minutes when he is sure we already redeemed the rewards.

                            SO yes you can avoid the exp but this way you also avoid the chests

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              I don't have the crypt mount, I won't be getting it for a while either.

                              Have you got the guild mount yet? 50mil gold is cheaper than your astrals currently and the BR boost is bigger.

                              I had your BR around lvl 47/48, a little in front of you. Mind you I cash a little, so for a non casher, your BR is epic! 40K will be plenty to see you through the 50's. So if you level you will survive.

                              As for raising your BR - the original post has all the ideas I have for teasing extra resources out of the game, so go re-read it, see if you missed something. Or even see if I missed something...
                              pity that my guild shop is lvl 9 and we need to wait the cooldown by then so we can upgrade the shop for the mount.... I'll look up back again and analyze throughly what can i do..I guess i'll be ok to lvl then..I'll just do thing as I wait for the darus.....thank you so much ginger.... as for the br I'll try to work more on that..:3

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                There is discussion that you can play The Spire, get the rewards and avoid the XP - However we have been unable to replicate the outcome in our testing.
                                Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                                Ginger i just watched ur first post regarding spire and u say that it was not confirmed that you can avoid exp. I have a guildmate who is always doing spire and when he knows we are gonna die in 1-2 turns he simply discount and login back after few minutes when he is sure we already redeemed the rewards.

                                SO yes you can avoid the exp but this way you also avoid the chests
                                I didn't say it wasn't confirmed.

                                Just that between Creamy and I, we couldn't replicate it.

                                Every time we have entered spire and fought, we have gained XP, no matter when we disconnected, or when we relogged back in.

                                Originally posted by R29254177 View Post
                                pity that my guild shop is lvl 9 and we need to wait the cooldown by then so we can upgrade the shop for the mount.... I'll look up back again and analyze throughly what can i do..I guess i'll be ok to lvl then..I'll just do thing as I wait for the darus.....thank you so much ginger.... as for the br I'll try to work more on that..:3
                                Ah, yeah lvl 10 guild shop required... ^_^ Anyway no worries, keep us informed how you get on.
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X