Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Level 7 holy astral is ~92K astral XP. At a good run that's ~150mil gold. Net gain ~300 BR

Guild horse: 50mil gold, BR gain 1K+

You tell me.
    Actually they are both about the same price, and the horse gives only about 700 BR. But definetly the horse.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heresy009 View Post
      OK, first update on te progress of my little warrior. Nearly 2 weeks have passed since i started on the new server. Currently lvl 33, 14,5k br.... wanted to hit 15k br before lvl 35 and judging by how things are going, i might actually exceed the goal lvl 35 is so tempting because of the set, bg and arena are quite difficult without it but i will be strong I still want to get my 2nd crypt lvl 30 ring before i hit 35, so that when i do, i don't have to worry about equip and enchants and can concentrate fully on guild skills and astrals.

Guild skills: Defence, Endurance, Gold Boost lvl 3, Power lvl 4
      Astrals: blue (=/) lvl 5 mdef, purple pdef and attack lvl 4
      Sounds good!

Once you hit lvl 35/40, BR 15K/20K or another good milestone, send in some screenshots!

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
      I think with the introduction of the new BG brackets 54 is the best camping level.
      To be honest most levels are fine for camping now. So long as you get into the lower of your two BG brackets, you'll mostly be fine.

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      Actually they are both about the same price, and the horse gives only about 700 BR. But definetly the horse.
      uh. yes. I was confusing my astral xp with star points...

apologies... I was a tired ginger yesterday...

Edit: About the horse: if you take just the horse stats - then yes it's about 700. You're forgetting to include class bonus for ATK, DEF & HP stats, as well as potential wing bonus's. My guild horse gave me well over 1K BR...
      Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 10-18-2013, 02:46 AM.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Level 7 holy astral is ~92K astral XP. At a good run that's ~150mil gold. Net gain ~300 BR

Guild horse: 50mil gold, BR gain 1K+

You tell me.
        ty sir for helping but another question is that r u sure its about 150 mil.couse i made one holy to lv 7 in 26 day, so i earn more than 3mil in a day ,imao....hard to belive it.
        Last edited by ARCHE(S-221); 10-18-2013, 02:48 AM.
        ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
        when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
          ty sir for helping but another question is that r u sure its about 150 mil.couse i made one holy to lv 7 in 26 day, so i earn more than 3mil in a day ,imao....hard to belive it.
          read the above post, guild mount and holy 7 both cost 50 mil, but mount gives more BR

Comment

• Oh you guys think (spcl Saucy) think you are very clever dont you? Guess what we mastered slow leveling much before you did. And tonight I am gonna reveal how it is really done. Apart from what Saucy has done guys you need to know that she has hidden the true trick. The real trick is not to click on the daily quest after you complete them! Yes you will loose a few certain rewards but that is worth it as it saves you from getting the exp and helps you stay in the same level as long as you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by R225204846 View Post
              Oh you guys think (spcl Saucy) think you are very clever dont you? Guess what we mastered slow leveling much before you did. And tonight I am gonna reveal how it is really done. Apart from what Saucy has done guys you need to know that she has hidden the true trick. The real trick is not to click on the daily quest after you complete them! Yes you will loose a few certain rewards but that is worth it as it saves you from getting the exp and helps you stay in the same level as long as you want.
              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Avoiding Unnecessary Experience: I think it's pretty obvious to say that to level up slower, you need to avoid unnecessary experience. Take for example the guild tree: Huge amounts of experience, for very little return. Sure energise the guild tree as soon as it spawns - but then leave the guild chamber. Likewise don't do more than you need to of the daily quests, pick and chose the ones that benefit you most, or return least xp. Don't do the spire, don't do the bounty quests, or again if you have to pick the white ones that return the least experience.
              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Being a VIP: is a great way to help reduce your experience gain. Yes VIP adds to your experience gain in places - but more importantly, from level 3 onward it adds a bonus to your daily devotion total. This initially allows you to skip on completing the bounty quests and the daily quests portion of your devotion. VIP continually rises as long as you keep up the payments and so does the daily devotion contribution as you ascend the VIP ranks. This makes it possible to skip on all the experience heavy portions of your day. Daily quests, 10 solo arena challenges & bounty quests.
              I am failing to see, where we failed to state, that you could not totally avoid all XP...

Clever? not really. We're just trying to help people.

Please leave your attitude elsewhere.

Thanks.
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Oh you guys think (spcl Saucy) think you are very clever dont you? Guess what we mastered slow leveling much before you did. And tonight I am gonna reveal how it is really done. Apart from what Saucy has done guys you need to know that she has hidden the true trick. The real trick is not to click on the daily quest after you complete them! Yes you will loose a few certain rewards but that is worth it as it saves you from getting the exp and helps you stay in the same level as long as you want.
                and that is news? of course you don't click on rewards if you don't want XP, hell i've even stopped doing catacombs now since i capped my talents.

Comment

You don't say? Captain obvious.

Comment

• I am just trying to say that you can complete 80 devotions without even gaining a single exp. Like after you enter the Battle ground it immediately shows >>[Daily] Enter a Battle Ground (Daily) (Completed). Just don't click on that or it will give you huge exp.; eventually it will remain in the quest tracking scroll but leave it as it is. As the server resets the other day it will no longer be there. Just follow this for every run like- Trail of Hero, Proof of Strength, Plunder Hostile City..... the list goes on and u dont gain any single exp. but still your devotion will be complete. (exceptions are- arena-solo & duel, bounty quest) Spire and TOK if u start playing lol..

Comment

I am just trying to say that you can complete 80 devotions without even gaining a single exp. Like after you enter the Battle ground it immediately shows >>[Daily] Enter a Battle Ground (Daily) (Completed). Just don't click on that or it will give you huge exp.; eventually it will remain in the quest tracking scroll but leave it as it is. As the server resets the other day it will no longer be there. Just follow this for every run like- Trail of Hero, Proof of Strength, Plunder Hostile City..... the list goes on and u dont gain any single exp. but still your devotion will be complete. (exceptions are- arena-solo & duel, bounty quest) Spire and TOK if u start playing lol..
                      False, I haven't plundered anyone today yet, haven't entered a BG, nor have I done a single Arena attempt, yet still they are listed as complete. The reset does not reset these daily quests.

Like I said in PM in game: go troll somewhere else to cure your boredom.

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                        False, I haven't plundered anyone today yet, haven't entered a BG, nor have I done a single Arena attempt, yet still they are listed as complete. The reset does not reset these daily quests.

Like I said in PM in game: go troll somewhere else to cure your boredom.
                        creamy stop lie, you want be slowest of slow levelers, you hide secret tricks from the rest. shame

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                          creamy stop lie, you want be slowest of slow levelers, you hide secret tricks from the rest. shame
                          Yes this guide is really about how to be uber high level and weak... [GUIDE] Speed Leveling for Beginners

Didn't anyone tell you? ^_^

Comment

Yes this guide is really about how to be uber high level and weak... [GUIDE] Speed Leveling for Beginners

Didn't anyone tell you? ^_^
                            if that guide is Speed Leveling for Beginners this guide should be renamed to Slow Leveling for Advanced Players

Comment

To be honest most levels are fine for camping now. So long as you get into the lower of your two BG brackets, you'll mostly be fine.
                              Thing is at level 50-54 you can start camping even at level 50 because nobody at 54 has higher HS than you do... So you don't get stunned, and the difference between 50 and 54 templars is minimal (though academy boost now makes difference between levels greater than before)... But 60-64 you need to be 64 with max HS (22) so you only have 6 more talent points to camp at and the 60 gear is way more time consuming... That's why I was thinking like I did.
                              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• hi im trying to find out which mpd you do to get ur 40 set, is it void nm or badlands for summons, i never done it but have been asked.

Comment

Working...
                                X