Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by necrodeamon View Post
    question if i dont pick up the BG q reward can i enter the BG again???
    There is no limit to the number of times you can enter BG in a day. After using your 2 attempts, you can go back for more honor(maximum 3000 honor a day) but you won't be able to get more shards. You can still collect shards for a few honor/points but they won't be in your inventory when BG ends.

In a ~30 minute BG session, you can enter and leave any number of times and you will only lose one attempt. So you can enter, check the levels/BRs of the opposing team, leave for 5 minutes, and enter again to try to get a better match. You won't lose any other attempts.

But if you enter BG once in that time frame, leave, and never re-enter, you still lose one attempt.

Comment

• You can get more honor from bgs??????

Comment

• Originally posted by kickeminthenuts View Post
        You can get more honor from bgs??????
        3000 max honor daily gain
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post
          What's the highest BR you've seen in 64 and under bracket, Ginger?
          I saw a lvl 64, 84K Archer this morning. I had entered without my academy blessing wheel on too...

Made for a fun start this morning... >.>

Originally posted by Kerol2361 View Post
          Hey Ginger n Creamy, mind posting ur pics? now that u guys are lv 60 ^^ when u guys have the time that is
          New link in my signature...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Updated today:

Level 63. Everything is going as planned. High Commander title.Click image for larger version

Name:	63-2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	145.1 KB
ID:	1677852

(Academy 200% no other buffs.)
            Attached Files
            Last edited by MolochMage; 11-16-2013, 07:17 AM.
            [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
            [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
              Updated today:

Level 63. Everything is going as planned. High Commander title.[ATTACH=CONFIG]62223[/ATTACH]

(Academy 200% no other buffs.)
              Very nice!
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Dear Ginger and Creamy,

I hope you can give me some advice regarding levelling because I am too stubborn always listening to igneel xd
                Currently Im lv 58 and have 70k br (knight).
                My plan was to camp at lv59 for a while because my astrals are still only level 6.
                But after the new patch Igneel rushed levels because of the pets and he wants me to rush levels too. (better for br or something)
                I don't know what to do help me

Ying

Comment

• Originally posted by ying23 View Post
                  Dear Ginger and Creamy,

I hope you can give me some advice regarding levelling because I am too stubborn always listening to igneel xd
                  My plan was to camp at lv59 for a while because my astrals are still only level 6.
                  But after the new patch Igneel rushed levels because of the pets and he wants me to rush levels too. (better for br or something)

Ying
                  First off, don't let anyone pressure you into leveling (or anything else for that matter). If you're not a 100% sure you want to level: don't, and check the next day how you feel about it. It cannot be undone, after all. If you want to camp at 59 to work on your astrals: that's a good plan. If you think your pets are important (I for one don't care about the whole pet thing), gaining exp to level them is important(-ish). And yeah, the pets do give you BR.
                  I won't tell you what to do, apart from: do what feels right for you. I don't know how important the pets are to you. And, leveling an astral or two to level 7 shouldn't take that long. All 5 or 6 astrals to 7 takes a little while though

Comment

• Originally posted by ying23 View Post
                    Dear Ginger and Creamy,

Ying
                    Dont be stupid
                    just stay at level 58 until u have hit lvl 9 or 10 astrals
                    and got your enlightenment to lvl 9 or 10
                    and then you can start levelling.
                    Get your Imperial Commander too.
                    Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                    Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                    Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                    One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                    In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                    One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                    One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                    In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                      Dont be stupid
                      just stay at level 58 until u have hit lvl 9 or 10 astrals
                      and got your enlightenment to lvl 9 or 10
                      and then you can start levelling.
                      Get your Imperial Commander too.
                      o.O lv 9 or lv 10 astrals, lv 9 or lv10 enlightenment O_O ic?you mean LD? -_- o.O but really how much you think that will take?????lmfao

Comment

• oh I forgot to tell will be lord divine in 10 days.

And that level 9/10 astrals I agree with zeref ^_^
                        Last edited by ying23; 11-16-2013, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          o.O lv 9 or lv 10 astrals, lv 9 or lv10 enlightenment O_O ic?you mean LD? -_- o.O but really how much you think that will take?????lmfao
                          like what everyone always say its better to take your time to level slowly than rush your way to level 80.
                          Spending 1 year at level 69 is better than rushing to level 80 in 4 months.
                          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Ying, 64 will make gaining honor harder. However you can start gaining exp for both pet & talent lvls sooner. Since you already so close to LD even if you lose some honor/cannot fully gain honor each day, you will earn within a month! I aso choice to start lvling with the 2.1 patch and now doing well as lvl 62 mage with 66k br.

I would advice to start lvling now, your LD rank will be earned only slighly later. Will you can start working on pet & talent lvls now.

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                              like what everyone always say its better to take your time to level slowly than rush your way to level 80.
                              Spending 1 year at level 69 is better than rushing to level 80 in 4 months.
                              say that to those with lv 80 sylphs and more astrals,troops lvl,talents etc,staying 2-3months at a certain level is fine but more?just meh

Comment

• Btw, gz creamy for 60v^^ when full 60 set xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X