Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily quests for a hundred devo is giving me tons and tons of exp, I started the slow leveling but I still got 800k worth of exp for 2 days. I'm a failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by R212050879 View Post
      Daily quests for a hundred devo is giving me tons and tons of exp, I started the slow leveling but I still got 800k worth of exp for 2 days. I'm a failure.
      Only reach 80 for lvl 20-55 is enough., for lvl 2 gems.
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Daily quests for a hundred devo is giving me tons and tons of exp, I started the slow leveling but I still got 800k worth of exp for 2 days. I'm a failure.
        you're not a failure, slow leveling is abit tricky and more on decision making but once you get a hold of it, things will be smooth and easy. i dont do FC tbh
        I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
        and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

• If R212050879 around lvl 20-55, 80 devo is enough for him.
          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

• if i enter mylty dungeon and do not enter the fights do i get exp and if not if there is a sliver chest drop for the ones that fight the battle will i see it too, so i am thinking of entering dungeons and only take part in the boss fight and does this thing world prosperity ever turns off??? tanks in advance

Comment

• The game is far from over just because you are level 45. Slow levelling techniques continue to be viable up to and including level 64. After that it gets more debatable but I could still see solid arguments for not rushing like a madman to 68-69.

When I came aware of my mistakes I was around that level and first tried to get legendary 40 pve armor which I did succeed with but only at level 50... At least then it was simple to farm GoD so I set a new goal in 54, and managed to fail that too because I didn't know exactly how the talent cap worked. Then I set the goal for 59 only to fail that AGAIN for the precise same reason. Fool me once...

And the net result is that I am now a High Commander, closing on Imperial Commander, just turned level 64, will have absolutely no problem getting LD before 65 and hover around 74-75k BR. So, things can work out.
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

• ok i got 20k br for lvl 35 (knight) (1month old)
                gs: p-4 d-5 h-4 (no int charisma)
                astral: purple patckpdefmdef all lvl5 (no luck on astral)
                no wings
                and max acedemy
                if i continue this should my 35k goal would achieve?
                Last edited by LexiiBelle; 11-25-2013, 09:50 AM.

Comment

• and i dont do devotion 80 hahaha only wb arena bg gb

Comment

• Yes, slow levelled for a long time. But once I hit lvl 64, it felt like the rubicon.

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                      The game is far from over just because you are level 45. Slow levelling techniques continue to be viable up to and including level 64. After that it gets more debatable but I could still see solid arguments for not rushing like a madman to 68-69.
                      lv 64 should be last level to camp,get 60 leg gear farm br and honor and ins there then rage level to 70+ without working on talents once you hit lv 70 start working on talents and farm lv 70 set..well thats just my opinion lol

Comment

• Finally found a great great guide to to start my new journey . Upon reading this guide my heart had been shattered to tiny microscopic bits , I've made every mistake that a non cash player could, I'm level 48 with a below average BR(purely because of my lack of information that this guide gives).

Okay so I've decided to create a new toon on a fresh new server this coming wednesday. Here are some of my questions in mind sir, still trying to adapt this guide;

Q: Is it good to make a level 40 set leg set(fully socketed and enchanced) and used it till level 55?
                        A:

Q: How should I budget my gold for the astrals and guild skills?
                        A:

Q: How can I farm level 40 leg stone and crystaloids without gaining that much exp?
                        A:

Sorry for making this Q&A sir, I just don't want to repeat my bad bad mistakes again. . Thank you and Kudos sir!

Putting those aside here my my mini goals sir;

1. Rush to level 35-38 and get a level 35 set(fully enhanced).
                        2. Upon reaching level 38 I'll start to stall my level as much As I can and gain a good amount of BR.
                        3. Before reaching level 39, I should have 20-25kBR, and strive as hard as I can to earn it.
                        4. Before reaching to level 40, I should get my elite warrior title(near crusader), my reason for this is to avoid getting crush on the early 40's, and avoid the lost of honor per death on BG.
                        5. Slowly farm level 40 leg gear on the 40's.
                        6. Get my Knights to level match my level.

This are my mini goals for now sir. Your opinion will help me a lot sir, I'm hoping you can give me some secret tips. . Thank you.

Comment

Finally found a great great guide to to start my new journey . Upon reading this guide my heart had been shattered to tiny microscopic bits , I've made every mistake that a non cash player could, I'm level 48 with a below average BR(purely because of my lack of information that this guide gives).

Okay so I've decided to create a new toon on a fresh new server this coming wednesday. Here are some of my questions in mind sir, still trying to adapt this guide;
                          Ok, firstly good luck with your new toon.

Originally posted by R212050879 View Post
                          Q: Is it good to make a level 40 set leg set(fully socketed and enchanced) and used it till level 55?
                          A: You get a lot of freebies now toward your 40 Legend set. So yes I would say it's worth getting it. As for socketed - depends if you intend to cash or not.

Q: How should I budget my gold for the astrals and guild skills?
                          A: I tended to prioritise those that gave me bigger BR boost for my gold expenditure. Inititally, that's guild skills, however a new server is not gonna have high level guilds straight away. so you'll have to be careful about your priorities.

Q: How can I farm level 40 leg stone and crystaloids without gaining that much exp?
                          A: you can't basically... not on a new server. However - you won't have dratted world prosperity... so that'll make things somewhat easier.

Sorry for making this Q&A sir, I just don't want to repeat my bad bad mistakes again. . Thank you and Kudos sir!

Putting those aside here my my mini goals sir;

1. Rush to level 35-38 and get a level 35 set(fully enhanced).
                          2. Upon reaching level 38 I'll start to stall my level as much As I can and gain a good amount of BR.
                          3. Before reaching level 39, I should have 20-25kBR, and strive as hard as I can to earn it.
                          4. Before reaching to level 40, I should get my elite warrior title(near crusader), my reason for this is to avoid getting crush on the early 40's, and avoid the lost of honor per death on BG.
                          5. Slowly farm level 40 leg gear on the 40's.
                          6. Get my Knights to level match my level.

This are my mini goals for now sir. Your opinion will help me a lot sir, I'm hoping you can give me some secret tips. . Thank you.
                          Seems like a sound plan to me. Good luck!
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Yay! Huraaah for sir Ginger! I didn't think you'd personally answer my silly Q&A sir, Very very much appreciated sir, this is my new found wisdom, I'll lurk on this forum till I fulfill my mini goals!.

Last question sir, Is it worth to reach 100 devo for the rewards? Thank you! ;-*

Comment

Yay! Huraaah for sir Ginger! I didn't think you'd personally answer my silly Q&A sir, Very very much appreciated sir, this is my new found wisdom, I'll lurk on this forum till I fulfill my mini goals!.

Last question sir, Is it worth to reach 100 devo for the rewards? Thank you! ;-*
                              Again depends if you cash or not.

If you take out VIP, then you can easily slow level and get 100 devo daily.

If you don't intend to become VIP, then I would advise looking at 80 devo daily.
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

after killing the mini-boses leave from mpd and re-enter to help to finish and you get no exp from last boss

Comment

Working...
                                X