Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    Got bored of being level 49 and leveled up
    Guild skills weren't maxed but nothing was really holding me back anymore. I stayed 49 a little longer to get the pvp points I needed for nightshade and my honor was already maxed for a long time.
    Used a private medal while I waited so I could start saving for level 50 shards.
    * No clothing, wings, or VIP.
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]64080[/ATTACH]
    Wow. Now that's a beautiful knight! Now it's time for 50 PvE set! Hopefully I can be like that xD Though the exp gains on my server is huge, starting with 161% World prosperity plus the s400 exp event, already 35 without any PvP set in just 2 days :\

I...I love you like a love song baby...
    I.. I love you like a love song baby...
    I...I love you like a love song baby...
    And I keep hitting repe-pe-pe-pe-peat.
    :o:o:o:o

Comment

• Originally posted by Miserius View Post
      I could stay forever til all my red astrals lvl 10 and all my gems is lvl 6 and lvl 7 patk but my team couldn't wait, so, damn.
      Red Astral lv 10 ? can be forever cough .. cough .. as u need so many gold and with slow leveler mean u'll get not much gold coz ur attack still low than other ...

Same with gem lv 6 and 7 ... will be forever too get it ...

I'm not excuse for being slow leveler but I just think that u perhaps can't get that astral tho easier in gems .. but for them u need spend years .. so just realistic ..

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazycatSS2 View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]63548[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]63547[/ATTACH] how to get better character?
        I would prefer to collect SET 50 than 40 in ur level (by do GOD NM summon), but as u need only hat set 40 better get it first than go to set 50.. I would rather to have EWD than Sniper Edge, as it will give u more damage in ur level, as u don't equip determination astral, but I'll use sniper edge in WB though ...

Enhant ur jewel to max ...

Comment

• Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          My Current Stats (after around 6 month of play)
          (with 200% Blessing) (2nd page academy is not at max, got CD)
          (level 64) (in 50 and 55 equips) (no VIP, no covenant, spend zero cash)

. .

I did not Slow Level til 56, LOL (by then I just decide to skip 50 set, 55 set seems to work better for me anyways, I love the starting rage)

And skipping 50 set was a good choice for me, because I can than spend millions gold that would have gone to craft, enchant, and mats on 50 set on Astrals.

My astral lets me be on par with PvE gear players. (some times even stronger, I get Rank 3~5 on WB all the time now, in both Class and Total)

Currently leveling my Determination to 10 and doing Moon Den Normal for loids, gonna just craft the 60 normal first before I level up to 65+ for Lair NM summoner)

Also, I didn't really use this Guide, but most things I did for Slow Leveling is in this guide.

Even now, I still trying to level slow.
          Basically the only EXP things I do are those that adds to Pet EXP.
          Meaning I don't do any "EXP Books" and TOK.
          I also only do MPD and Spire with 2 ppls, me and a mage, so I have no worries about "finding groups" or "groups pushing you to level fast".
          (we get up to level 9 in spire)
          That and I also ran out of Crypt Key a long time ago... can only do Crypt normally now.

BTW, if you want "good astrals" do the Sale Green method than use Astral Points to exchange for higher grade astrals.
          Ur astral is cool ... get me a jealosy ^.^ with the determination lv 9 and near to 10 .. Btw, Lair NM is for 70 and no summoner there ... only DT NM that u can do summon for 60 Legend ...

Comment

• Originally posted by dragosavp View Post
            Can someone help me with some advice... I bought some loids packs and now i have the full lvl 50 set, with only the bow legendary. Should i uprade it to legend and then the jewels before getting to lvl 64?(slow leveling at 59 atm). Can i skip the lvl 60 legend set and get the 70 set later?Is it possible without getting boosted?My server is only 3 months old so nobody can finish the 60 nm mp yet.. Planning on staying at 59 till i get imperial commander and max my guild skills/astrals as much as possible.
            I would rather to get SET 60 .. coz to get SET 70 L so difficult if u r in SET 50 except u got great team to help u ... but mostly they re 60 L when do LL NM ... I do MD Normal for months (no bless wheel in that time) and get 60 set normal and after that farm Legend from DT NM .. or do MD NM ... If ur server is young than better if u help each other to make them as strong as u so all of u can farm SET 60 L ...

Get the team with strong near to u and do MD normal to get set 60 or MD NM as Blessing wheel and slyph get more advantage now .. and u can slow in 64 .. help ur server .. so they can help u too in the future ...

But, I'll say that ur server is more fun as u try finish MPD that no one in ur server can finish it ..

Comment

• Originally posted by urrsha1990 View Post
              Hello,

awsome guide, too bad I didn't saw it before.
              Playing wartune now for about 2-3 months so I'm still a n00bie My first character was archer but when I moved to a new server I decided for mage and I'm glad I did, having much more fun.

My questions are: I started my 2nd mage on same server, I'm Lv 17 so far. When do you start lvling slow ? 20+ or ? About money spending... I spend money mostly for VIP, covenant and recharge pack, other depends what quests are on. I'm asking this because at start there is not much option to do but doing solo-dungeons and quests etc. Or I'm wrong ?? Sorry if questions sounds noobish but thats what I still am hehe.

Thanks for answers.

Regards,
              urrsha
              If u r VIP, u'll gain more exp ... but u r in lv 17, i would rather to put off my VIP for slowlevel, usually they are in 30-39 for slowleveler .. Don't spend balens for convenant, it is waste in ur level .. talk to others if u want to finish ur MPD as many TOP levelers will accept, if they already finish their MPD ..

Spend balens more wisely, so u'll not get dumb .. Most of slowlevers are non casher or light casher ... They spend wisely on balens ...

Comment

• Originally posted by kevs926 View Post
                ok, 10month old slow leveler vs a 10 month old regular leveler then? who wins when they see each other in Guild Battle? who can deal more dmg in WB? who can finish cata easier? who can defeat a 50-55 MPD easier?

and if i am a guild master, who would i consider to be more helpful in GB?

Cough .. Cough .. I though this threat is guide for slow leveling not to beat other player ..

who wins when they see each other in Guild Battle? who can deal more dmg in WB? who can finish cata easier? who can defeat a 50-55 MPD easier?

Should it the regular depends on the quality of ppls ? I can say there is lv 70 at BR 60 K .. who do u think will win against lv 60 at BR 77 K ?
                Beat each other depends on the quality of ppls to build their char ... Once again I think this threat is use for someone more to Non casher or light to achieve their goal .. not to compete ... I would say if u r in level 75, could u defeat lv 69 if the 69 is heavy casher if u r non a heavy casher ... As this a pay 2 win game ..

They have their rules so why u bother their goal ? slow level have a risk either do with regular ... The different only which path that u choice ... Just make it fun ..

Comment

• Originally posted by coldsw View Post
                  Hi Moloch, very thanks for your advice. as you said, strength only gives 400 true BR and i'll need to spend 39700000 gold to totally max the patk. I don't think it's worth it for now until i finished my goals at hand atm, correct? But I'll definitely get 2 levels up for patk as you suggested me.

I've already got some mounts from market. But I might give up getting mounts from now on because senior players used to get free mounts before I started playing this game.

And all the mounts from event force us to pay for them. It sounds like a rip off because of wartune's greed.

As per sylph, because I'm slow leveling, exp intake is tightly minimized. The biggest source to get exp is from arena and farm meditation and catacomb which i'm still doing in atm.

Assume I have the lv50 legendary weapon only. Is it worth it because i'll lose the ignore 2000 dmg from pvp set. I heard that wb doesn't have defense but i'm not sure. and I'll lose the initial rage (59) too.

last question (for now ^^ ), will I get weaker if i wear max enchanted the pve 50 set (not legend) comparing with max enchanted pvp set? tbh i can't wait to get the pve set because mage really needs the rage.

uploaded wb ranking that we just finished an hour ago. ^^

[ATTACH=CONFIG]63857[/ATTACH]
                  all players in top 10 are lv60s except the person in rank6 and myself. The person in rank 6 has been slow leveling way before I started. Note that I was afk because of laggy computer.

I would rather to upgrade the EWD astral .. But in PVE 50 Set u'll get to 70 k BR ..and it is usefull in MPD 60 NM .. And I will upgrade POWER in Guild Skill as well as Charisma .. Check for Academy Advance too ...

PVP set 55 is more stronger than PVE 50 normal .. but I'll use PVE eventhough it is normal, coz it gives rage which very usefull in Dungeon ...

Notes : Jealousy as u got 5 % ... as I only got 1 % ... (Mine 96 BR Mage lv 74) ..

Comment

• Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                    I would rather to upgrade the EWD astral .. But in PVE 50 Set u'll get to 70 k BR ..and it is usefull in MPD 60 NM .. And I will upgrade POWER in Guild Skill as well as Charisma .. Check for Academy Advance too ...
                    power is currently lv3; charisma is lv2; endurance is lv7; gold, intel, def are lv10. will work on power if the BR increase/gold investment ratio is better than others.
                    already made a switch to EWD. my EWD astral level is currently lv4 (20%), Both END and EWD are my top priority now i'm now lv58, main academy page is fully maxed except patk and troops matk (templar). advanced academy is capped at lv20. I'm wondering what is the capped level when I reach lv60. Can't find the answer in wiki.

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                    PVP set 55 is more stronger than PVE 50 normal .. but I'll use PVE eventhough it is normal, coz it gives rage which very usefull in Dungeon ...
                    staff is legendary and fully enchanted, robe is legendary and couple of levels left to be max, brooch is legendary but still need 7 more levels to max. 5 more days to have 200 loids to have the 4th gear. Once the 4th gear is max before legendary, i'll start using pve

Originally posted by R23902715 View Post
                    Notes : Jealousy as u got 5 % ... as I only got 1 % ... (Mine 96 BR Mage lv 74) ..
                    apparently your server is much more mature and crowded than mine xD. Our server has had lots of people left. We also need a merge to have more people. The only reason I can get to top 10 in wb ranking not because my strength obviously but just that there are not enough people.
                    Last edited by coldsw; 12-09-2013, 07:39 AM.
                    Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                      Obviously. It's not like you're forbidden to do Void NM or Moon NM when you're level 70.

One of the final problems that I did not mention though are that you need a lot of insignia to make legendary armor. A LOT of insignia. Legendary 50, four pieces, costs 16000 insignia. Legendary 60, 48000 insignia. The slow leveller will have it FAR easier getting hold of those. When I think about it, I believe it is very likely that if we take these two players and give them both 10 months to play, at the end the slow leveller will end up with a much better armor, which would translate to a higher battle rating. In this case the only thing the higher level would have on the lower level would be stun, an additional astral slot, and possibly better gems if the slow leveller finds himself needing to slow down on Catacombs.

Apart from that the lower level player would have easier time gaining kyanite from plunder, and would himself be plundered far less often and less successfully.

There is no denying that a person committed to something as extreme as the 30-39 bracket is making a "for fun" character in the sense that he is simply interested in dominating that bracket. There's nothing wrong with that, all characters are for fun, this is a game. However for the reasons I stated above I think it would benefit any player apart from perhaps super heavy cashers not to rush level. If you are not interested in cross-server events I have to point out to you that these are an absolute necessity to be strong on your own server as well, in Guild Battle and the likes.

Best, Thomas
                      you mentioned a good point that we need lots of insignia for the legendary set. I should set 1 more goal for myself, earn 48000K before lv60. even though I'm not top player in my bracket, i can see earning insignia is much easier than lv60s players.
                      Last edited by coldsw; 12-09-2013, 07:27 AM.
                      Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

Comment

• In need of one more piece of advice.

My Strength and Charisma guild skills are now both 8. Would it be better to level them to 9 and/or 10 or to put gold into making my red MATK level 6 now?
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

I'm wondering what is the capped level when I reach lv60. Can't find the answer in wiki.
                          Up to level 69, the cap for advanced academy skills is lvl 40.

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                          In need of one more piece of advice.

My Strength and Charisma guild skills are now both 8. Would it be better to level them to 9 and/or 10 or to put gold into making my red MATK level 6 now?
                          Depends.

A level 6 red astral is ~46K astral XP, which is by my reckoning about ~20mil gold, adding ~350 to your BR/MATK (depending on passives/wings).

2 level 9 guild skills are 16mil gold. Strength will add 40 strength (160 PATK & 40 PDEF) so ~250 BR (depending on wings). Charisma guild skill will add 20 Charisma / 20 BR.

In my opinion the MATK gives you more useful bang for your buck.
                          Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-09-2013, 09:30 AM.
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Never learn a guild skill until now thank for the guide

Comment

• Originally posted by yeminnsetkoko View Post
                              Never learn a guild skill until now thank for the guide
                              hope this will inspire you
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	astro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	123.1 KB
ID:	1678305 Click image for larger version

Name:	guild skills.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	158.7 KB
ID:	1678304
                              at 49 and still 49. no vips

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
                              In need of one more piece of advice.

guild skills is much faster than leveling red matk to 6 i think but energine will do the magic.
                              I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                              and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

power is currently lv3; charisma is lv2; endurance is lv7; gold, intel, def are lv10. will work on power if the BR increase/gold investment ratio is better than others.
                                already made a switch to EWD. my EWD astral level is currently lv4 (20%), Both END and EWD are my top priority now i'm now lv58, main academy page is fully maxed except patk and troops matk (templar). advanced academy is capped at lv20. I'm wondering what is the capped level when I reach lv60. Can't find the answer in wiki.

staff is legendary and fully enchanted, robe is legendary and couple of levels left to be max, brooch is legendary but still need 7 more levels to max. 5 more days to have 200 loids to have the 4th gear. Once the 4th gear is max before legendary, i'll start using pve

apparently your server is much more mature and crowded than mine xD. Our server has had lots of people left. We also need a merge to have more people. The only reason I can get to top 10 in wb ranking not because my strength obviously but just that there are not enough people.

Yup .. perhaps EWD better in MPD Arena BG at ur level, but I'll change into Critical when WB ..

Yup u can change into PVE 50 L, eventhough only 3 Parts of it ... Better Spend for Hat first instead of Necklace ....

I though the cap advance academy is 40 for lv 60 .. dunno but in lv 70 is cap to 60 ...

Yeah, another thing in WB u will get more gold and daru which will make u bit stronger in the future ... another thing the conversation is too quite as ur server need merge ... but I think better at ur server as we can increase well ... each other have risk ... xixxixi

Comment

Working...
                                X