Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Zirvrith View Post
    I spawned in +55 arena before with two 70K BR+ players. My heart just dropped..
    There are a couple of 100K+ in the 60 to 64 range...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

    Comment


    • I don't want too much slow lvling show to bg, hard to kill
      "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Icetigerr View Post
        just a little point , ireally wouldn,t sell insignia for exp, u need 100k for the 70 set , save all u have )
        takes them years to reach 64. would take x5 of that to reach 70s. insigs are the least of their problems. Im sure they can have that much in such a long time

        Comment


        • Hello, I have a couple of questions to ask:
          1. I'll have enough legendary stones for my lv50 rings in the next few days. (already bought shards from crypt shop so I'll for sure make my lv50 ring set legendary) What should I spend my crypt tokens on next? cata mount or lv60 ring/jewel?
          2. I have 50K astral star point. Currently I have red MATK, all orange of PDEF, MDEF, EWD, and goddess blessing. Should I use the star point to exchange red PDEF, MDEF astrals, or wait for later because I don't know when the penetration astrals will be introduced.

          Thanks!
          Last edited by coldsw; 01-02-2014, 09:07 AM.
          Lv80 mage ╬ BR 276K (blessed) ╬ Lv60 PVE Legendary gear ╬ Lv70 Legendary ring set ╬ Lv80 Legendary jewel set ╬ uDrYUUlLEeM

          Comment


          • Originally posted by coldsw View Post
            Hello, I have a couple of questions to ask:
            1. I'll have enough legendary stones for my lv50 rings in the next few days. (already bought shards from crypt shop so I'll for sure make my lv50 ring set legendary) What should I spend my crypt tokens on next? cata mount or lv60 ring/jewel?
            2. I have 50K astral star point. Currently I have red MATK, all orange of PDEF, MDEF, EWD, and goddess blessing. Should I use the star point to exchange red PDEF, MDEF astrals, or wait for later because I don't know when the penetration astrals will be introduced.

            Thanks!
            1. Personal choice. The 60 rings/jewels are 2000/4400 tokens each for normal/Legendary. The mount is 6K tokens.

            2. as far as I understand - the penetration astrals are gonna be a level 80 thing... and how they will work, I have no idea.
            | GNUTerryPrachett |

            | |
            | | | |

            Comment


            • Hey I'm starting in new server today Isle of Karod, an East Coast Server.

              I'm planning to play slow lvling my Knight.

              I need advice about where to spend some balens :P Because i'm gonna recharge 50k balens to it.
              I'm gonna rush to lvl 40 asap and stay there as long as possible.I'm planning to make lvl 30 with the opening day. With 50k balens i get full lvl 40 legendary set with lvl 40 legendary rings(if i get those tokens from catacomb).
              With this set i can be able to beat lvl 100 catacomb very soon. When i start slowlvling at 40, I'm still gonna do catacombs full run. That will be my main exp gain
              With 50k balens i can get nice Vip lvl fast so i get this devotion without problems.

              Some questions still coming up.
              Should I make NM runs to upgrade my lvl 15 legendary jewels to lvl 40 legendary jewels or should i just skip mp?
              Should I buy Gem boxes(first week bonus) and mounts from shop or just all balens goes to boxes or some other opinions where to spend?

              I can make every WB everyday and i think thats my main advantage.

              Hope someone will follow with me

              Best Regards,
              WOOD.

              Comment


              • I would consider lvl 1 wings as a possible purchase too.

                And possibly a set of lvl 1 clothes too. That start up rage is so important in my opinion and the PvE Legend sets have no starting rage.

                That's about 3200 balens worth of suggestions.

                After that I have no idea. Though if you intend to spend that many balens - it might be worth waiting on for a pays to consume event. Then you'll get some extras freebies for spending that many balens.
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by RixMaster View Post
                  Hey I'm starting in new server today Isle of Karod, an East Coast Server.

                  I'm planning to play slow lvling my Knight.

                  I need advice about where to spend some balens :P Because i'm gonna recharge 50k balens to it.
                  I'm gonna rush to lvl 40 asap and stay there as long as possible.I'm planning to make lvl 30 with the opening day. With 50k balens i get full lvl 40 legendary set with lvl 40 legendary rings(if i get those tokens from catacomb).
                  With this set i can be able to beat lvl 100 catacomb very soon. When i start slowlvling at 40, I'm still gonna do catacombs full run. That will be my main exp gain
                  With 50k balens i can get nice Vip lvl fast so i get this devotion without problems.

                  Some questions still coming up.
                  Should I make NM runs to upgrade my lvl 15 legendary jewels to lvl 40 legendary jewels or should i just skip mp?
                  Should I buy Gem boxes(first week bonus) and mounts from shop or just all balens goes to boxes or some other opinions where to spend?

                  I can make every WB everyday and i think thats my main advantage.

                  Hope someone will follow with me

                  Best Regards,
                  WOOD.
                  Any suggestions on gems? pdef,mdef,hp is must but after that? Should i make crit at start or block or just raw patck? considered im Knight slow lvler

                  Comment


                  • I don't have a decent knight character, so I can't really comment knowledgeably.

                    I would suggest: PATK, PDEF, MDEF & either HP or Block.

                    That's playing to the Knight strengths in my opinion.
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                    Comment


                    • another thing. Jewels start at lvl 45. it gives huge amounts of gems. Should i start my slow lvling at lvl 45?

                      Comment


                      • Start your slow leveling whenever you think is best.

                        After all it's you that has to live with your characters decisions.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

                        Comment


                        • A member in my guild, she bought 400 leg stones (lvl 50 leg stones ) and stayed on lvl 45 from the spring, no key runs. Btw start to make lvl 6 gems and lvl 7 gems by the time you stay at that lvl to buy leg stone.
                          "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

                          Comment


                          • cant cart cause my charcter veryvery slow. is someone experiencing this problem like me

                            Comment


                            • by this can I dominate/bully at bg?
                              Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              I think in overal terms the sets go in order something like this:

                              40 < 50 < 40 Legend < 60 < 50 Legend < 70 < 60 Legend < 70 Legend

                              All are available to a non casher - just each step up will take more time.

                              The 50 / 50 Legend takes a couple of months to gather if you have no keys.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RixMaster View Post
                                another thing. Jewels start at lvl 45. it gives huge amounts of gems. Should i start my slow lvling at lvl 45?
                                this guide is only the "How", not the why or when

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X