Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Guide] How to be strong for your level (Slow leveling)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of my dear you dont understand a word he said ....he is talking about camping ..not to level up up fast ..it depends upon players ..i am a mage 61 k br in 49 level..how did i reached this much br in just 49 level ..just by camping ..think if i level up now with my 40 legendery set i will be about 70 kbr in 50 level ..50-54 camping with 50 legendery means 80 +br ..i can reach 90 k-100k br below 60 level..this post is about camping ....
    and with out understanding ..your sayin blah blah blah ...go get a life noob.

Comment

• Originally posted by XXAthulXX View Post
      Great guide but you missed some points
      just FYI this thread is about slow leveling , not camping . there is a difference in those , u know what i mean . i think this thread is right on track , not missing anything

Comment

kk... Firstly I'm glad that you want to improve the guide. But many of the things you discuss were already covered, if not directly, certainly indirectly, because this guide is not a 'This is how you should slow level', it's a 'Here are some things to think about to maximise your slow leveling potential'.

Originally posted by XXAthulXX View Post
        1.refine crystalsevery day blitz all of your stamina in campaign-fieldswamp- swamp of the undead map
        you will get maximum no.of recycleble rings and you gain 0 exp ...recycle it and save refinement crystals when count reaches 300 use it all to refine one particular pice (wepon,armor,hat etc)...to obtain the 4 most important stats
        Intellect10 lvl(mages) ,strenghth10 lvl(arccher,knight),Armor10 lvl,Endurance 10lvl
        i strongly recoment for those who use crit expecially archers to refine crit 10 lvl .8 dress set means +800 crit only from refining

Also when you done with refining your equipment save the rest of refine crystalks for 50 level refining ..
        and dont forget to use alter enviornment daily for 60 extra stamina
        Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        Solo and MP Dungeons. Running dungeons that are a lower level than your character, reduces the amount of xp they give. At level 59 I tend to run Delphinian Swamp & Buradoths Grave or The Graveyard & Void, as they give very little xp and high yield rewards. Such as Bound Balens or Legendary stones...
        &

Refine your gear: Your gear comes (most of the time) with 5 random stats assigned to it. These are the usual suspects, attack, defence, HP etc. These stats add to your BR and contribute to your build. Refining these stats can make a chip in the window into a great big crack. Properly refined gear helps. For example - a mage using will destroyer has no need of any crit - refining will let you remove the crit and replace it something else. Refinement crystal shortage? Try using some excess insignias to purchase the 300 insignia brooch from the arena shop, recycle it for a refinement roll!

2.Troop enlight ment this task needs a lot of Daru ...so dont miss world boss battle..
        World Boss. The single biggest source of gold and daru in the game. Attend as many of these as you can.

3. Astrals
        I have all the astrals red ..and yellow ..i was very lucky with red astrals ..
        here is some tips
        a) wait for gold to reach two million and use it all in astrals ..slow and steady capturing is always good..
        b) when you get all the basic astals leveled up like patk/matk,mdef,pdef ...go for critical and crit enhanced determination even if you are not a critical player..level up both to level 5 ..and use them for World boss = more gold and Daru
        c) Never ever buy the purple astrals with star points ..its waste ..save star points & go for yellow or red.
        Speculation on Astral capture techniques is debated in plenty of other threads around the forum. I deliberately left that out and said so because it's discussed elsewhere.

Astrals: A major gold sink hole. Astrals can form a significant portion of your battle rating. As such it’s important to keep spending gold on them, be it in huge chunks over days, or a little bit everyday. This will keep them leveling up and making them stronger. There are many guides here about the best way to capture astrals, as such, I’m not going to expand on that here. But simply leave it at: you should spend more gold on astrals.

6)skill tree
        very important first of all make a clear idea of skills that you want to use ..
        Plan Ahead:

7)Enter and exit
        Enter and exit in tok and spire ..to complete devotion and also save tok coupons ..
        Spire & Tower of Kings: If you set up a party by yourself, click the start button and confirm that it's hard and designed for a party: You end up in a small preparation area. If you exit from the preparation area using the exit button at the bottom right of the screen: you get your daily devotion or 10 shadow souls for no XP. There is discussion that you can play The Spire, get the rewards and avoid the XP - However we have been unable to replicate the outcome in our testing.[/list]

d) Amathist mount
        for this i have an easy trick which i used ..i made another id level 44 but low br in my server other than my id just for amathis mine .
        here is the trick ...
        Enter amathist mine with both id when amathist double time comes..take cart capture amathist ,, then goto the left side of the amathist mi ne map away from players..there is a lonely arena ..and attack your low level id with the strong one ..kill three times then your amathis cou nt will reach 140(3 kills max no more kills give amathist loot ) go dump mine you get 280 amathist ..do the same again =280 amthist ..so o ne day you will receive 560 amathist so with in 36 days you can synthesise amathist mount..
        This is technically breaking the Terms of Service that you agree to as a player. This is abuse of multiple characters. I will not pass on advice that may result in other players getting warnings or bans.

____ ____ ____ ____ ____

This guide is rough & not all encompassing, because I want there to be a challenge for people, so they can work things out on their own. If I spell it all out, it's no longer slow leveling, because everyone will just have clones of my character, with none of their own imput.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Walkthrough + Exploits = Camping? XD

*Edit: that's not a guide and you just confess yourself breaking ToS by the way.
          Last edited by R27560757SpeeDHunter; 09-20-2014, 11:54 AM.
          I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
          and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

I am a camper level 49 mage 61 k br hallowed city server camping for two months now ..(i was a 30-39 camper :P)..
            there some interesting and useful points i wish to add with your post ..
            1.refine crystals
            every day blitz all of your stamina in campaign-fieldswamp- swamp of the undead map
            you will get maximum no.of recycleble rings and you gain 0 exp ...recycle it and save refinement crystals when count reaches 300 use it all to refine one particular pice (wepon,armor,hat etc)...to obtain the 4 most important stats
            Intellect10 lvl(mages) ,strenghth10 lvl(arccher,knight),Armor10 lvl,Endurance 10lvl
            i strongly recoment for those who use crit expecially archers to refine crit 10 lvl .8 dress set means +800 crit only from refining

Also when you done with refining your equipment save the rest of refine crystalks for 50 level refining ..
            and dont forget to use alter enviornment daily for 60 extra stamina
            2.Troop enlight ment
            I have level 6 troop enlightment means 8% hp increase depending on troop hp..
            this task needs a lot of Daru ...so dont miss world boss battle..
            3. Astrals
            I have all the astrals red ..and yellow ..i was very lucky with red astrals ..
            here is some tips
            a) wait for gold to reach two million and use it all in astrals ..slow and steady capturing is always good..
            b) when you get all the basic astals leveled up like patk/matk,mdef,pdef ...go for critical and crit enhanced determination even if you are not a critical player..level up both to level 5 ..and use them for World boss = more gold and Daru
            c) Never ever buy the purple astrals with star points ..its waste ..save star points & go for yellow or red.

3)Guild battles
            try not miss any GB's all things you get from gb is good ..like mount whips ,soul crystals ,guild contributions etc.. if you are of low br and you dont stand a chance to dealt damage againt enemy guild tower ..go n attack players ..you get points even if you loose ..
            4)Save everything
            This is most important for a camper ..save soul crystals ,mount whips , level 4 gems ,clothings ,bounty scrols ,shadow crystals (for level 50-60 exp run),rune stones and use them when corresponding event comes ..
            for 40-49 campers save mahira, sylph sepulcrum, refine crystals, exp scrols for 50 level sylph's.
            if you are a vip member save vip tokens and when count reaches 38 ..use it all in vip wheel (plz not that you see 500k gold icon in wheel if its not there reset till you see ) to obtain 5,000,00 gold every time ..
            5)Guild blessing
            spin it everyday full attempts great chance for obtaining socketing rodes ..i get 2-3 rodes every week through gUild blessing.
            In guild spin the golden lion head symbol gives shot items (socketing rodes,crypt key etc) never start your spin from the golden lion head ..the chances of selection, landing back to the, same lions head after spin is very very low..
            6)skill tree
            very important first of all make a clear idea of skills that you want to use ..use a balanced skill tree if you are a non casher ..or else use doubl e skills one set for heals and other for delphics ..
            7)Enter and exit
            Enter and exit in tok and spire ..to complete devotion and also save tok coupons ..

8)synthesise mounts
            a)NETHERING DRAGON
            as i said abouve save tok coupons,. for a normal player who haven't complete tok normal mode
            he gets 10 coupons for enter and exit of tok easy mode..that means if you save tok coupons in 80 days you can synthesise TOK mount Netheri ng Dragon from Black smith.
            b)Royal steed
            .you need 10000 insignia to buy arena mount ..slowly buy arena mont tokens for 500 insignia..no need to save 10000 insignia and buy all to gether ..this way its more relaxing .
            c)mount spirit mount
            ice fag and nightshade
            save mount spirits and go for icefang first then night shade ..it will take time some times you get luck 2 mount spirits from one warrior mar k chest every week .
            d) Amathist mount
            for this i have an easy trick which i used ..i made another id level 44 but low br in my server other than my id just for amathis mine .
            here is the trick ...
            Enter amathist mine with both id when amathist double time comes..take cart capture amathist ,, then goto the left side of the amathist mi ne map away from players..there is a lonely arena ..and attack your low level id with the strong one ..kill three times then your amathis cou nt will reach 140(3 kills max no more kills give amathist loot ) go dump mine you get 280 amathist ..do the same again =280 amthist ..so o ne day you will receive 560 amathist so with in 36 days you can synthesise amathist mount..
            5) Guild mount
            It needs a lot of cash,make this the ultimate goal for a camper, achieve all other goals first & leave this for last ..and when you get this m ount you are ready to level up ..

Note: DONT forget YOU NEEDED 30170000 DARU WHEN YOU LEVEL UP TO 50 ..THIS MUCH DARU NEEDED TO LEVEL UP TEMPLERES TO LEVEL 50.
            lol why u are u saying u should get ice fang first they're both even stat many people get the nightshade first cuz its easier. i guess your looking at the mount strength that stuff is just for show to get u on mount ranking lmao.
            US West
            Pearl Lake

Comment

• OP updated. I'm sure there was something else I needed to include. Someone remind me...
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• How does a person go about getting balens within the game, other than by spinning a wheel?
                Really NotReally

Comment

• Originally posted by R243036577 View Post
                  How does a person go about getting balens within the game, other than by spinning a wheel?
                  From within the game itself across all platforms: the lucky draw wheel & the guild wheel. If you're popular on the server, then getting married might result in some gifting you bound balens.

After that, on R2 servers there is a earn balens button (from a browser window only), that for watching videos, answering questionnaires and other menial tasks you can earn balens.

Comment

• hi Ginger i have come with an update with my build. Finally reached LD and made all my gems to lvl 8. Here is a print-screen with my char:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled 5.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1695917
                    In the equipment i have 8 matt 8 hp 4 mdeff and 4 pdeff and i still have 8 HP gems to convert (will take a few days to get the money) and i was wondering if this was a good time to go crit build. I like the EWD build but is starting to get boring. I will stay under 60 a few more weeks until i can reach 100k+ BR only with BW.
                    My question is should i stay more under 60 because i am running out of goals (maybe get the Grim reaper title) and should i switch to crit build because i will have 6k crit without sniper astral and 7.8k crit with astral (and i will have a lvl 8 ED once i dump my EWD in ED).

Comment

• What astrals would you use for a crit build below level 60?

Given are MATK, Crit, Determination. That only leaves two. Goddess Blessing is also given. That only leaves one. Do you want to sacrifice one of your defense astrals?

If I went crit below 60 I would use MATK, Crit, Block, Determination, Goddess.

Comment

• Originally posted by valypry View Post
                        hi Ginger i have come with an update with my build. Finally reached LD and made all my gems to lvl 8. Here is a print-screen with my char:
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]106282[/ATTACH]
                        In the equipment i have 8 matt 8 hp 4 mdeff and 4 pdeff and i still have 8 HP gems to convert (will take a few days to get the money) and i was wondering if this was a good time to go crit build. I like the EWD build but is starting to get boring. I will stay under 60 a few more weeks until i can reach 100k+ BR only with BW.
                        My question is should i stay more under 60 because i am running out of goals (maybe get the Grim reaper title) and should i switch to crit build because i will have 6k crit without sniper astral and 7.8k crit with astral (and i will have a lvl 8 ED once i dump my EWD in ED).
                        You have a scary char!

Personally I feel that switching to Crit before 60 is sacrificing too much in defence. However since you're already planning 60: there's nothing stopping you starting the switch over now.

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
                        What astrals would you use for a crit build below level 60?

Given are MATK, Crit, Determination. That only leaves two. Goddess Blessing is also given. That only leaves one. Do you want to sacrifice one of your defense astrals?

If I went crit below 60 I would use MATK, Crit, Block, Determination, Goddess.
                        I agree with this.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	untitled 6.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	1696189

Here is my mage with full crit build. 7.7k crit is a little overkill . And the astral also (i spent almost 5 months between lvl 50-59) and here is my evolution:

- my first week at 50+, still wearing 40 set

Name:	untitled 2.JPG
Size:	64.4 KB
ID:	1696190

- 50 set almost complete:

Name:	untitled 4.JPG
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	1696191

- 59 with EWD build

Name:	untitled 5.JPG
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	1696192

I reached all my goals ( all lvl 8 gems; 100k+ HP and at next wip event i will have lvl 7 stables and at next sc event hopefully 60+ engraving).

I just made VIP 8 and until i finish my 60 set i think i will reach VIP 9 and i will do BG (i heard of 160k+ BR monsters in 55-64 BG and also in BG 50-59 i saw a knight with 117k BR) or earlier if i will be to bored. I really want to start sky trial for the daily horns and with luck to get my first purple sylph soon.

Oh i will try to lvl in a BG to be the only lvl 60 there.
                          Last edited by valypry; 10-01-2014, 02:57 AM.

Comment

• HI, i'm new to the game and i'm at lvl40-41 atm with 16k BR. Now i want to camp at this lvl and maybe farm epic set lvl40 (i'm wearing honor set lvl35) but i have a question:

How can i farm new sets without lvl my toon and gain exp?

Or what should i do to improve my gear?Epic set 40 or farm honor to lvl45 honor gear?
                            Last edited by KatyWar; 10-01-2014, 04:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KatyWar View Post
                              HI, i'm new to the game and i'm at lvl40-41 atm with 16k BR. Now i want to camp at this lvl and maybe farm epic set lvl40 (i'm wearing honor set lvl35) but i have a question:

How can i farm new sets without lvl my toon and gain exp?

Or what should i do to improve my gear?
                              Firstly welcome and I hope that you enjoy your time playing.

The PvP sets (lvls 35, 45 & 55) are all available experience free. You just need to compete in cross server arena. You can (in certain events) trade in your PvP set for the next set up PvE wise (40, 50 & 60 respectively) also for no XP gain. Making those Legendary is also possible XP free - through purchasing the legendary stones from a suitably high level guild.

However this way of doing things is an extremely lengthy process and hte game has a 'you must have XP' attitude. It wouldn't be easy doing things this way and the progress would be slow, like all camping/slow leveling.

That said, if this is what you want to do: good luck.

Otherwise to get strong, your options are level normally and cash heavily, or camp elsewhere higher up.

Comment

• So i should farm honor in bgs for 45 pvp set and then lvl up to 45 right?

Ty for help ginger

Comment

Working...
                                X